Why are germans so intelligent and high inhib?

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
I personally think Germans / Saxons are probably the best and most superior European race, Germans are also pretty sweet and high inhib, where as anglos are racist asf, low inhib backstabbers.

Germans > everyone.

Everything about Germany and Germans is so amazing.

Why I love Germans and Germany.

1: cars, my favorite thing about German is BMW, Audi just amazing what an invention tbh, I love motor cars.

2: high inhib, Germans are generally not backstabbers, look at history other than WW2, they never did any evil backstabbing things, for example England and anglos murdered native Americans, blacks and Indians, exploited them but Germans did not did anything like that.

3: high IQ asf, Germany is literally the number 1 economy in Europe, even after getting completely destroyed, just within 40 years they are again the leaders of the Europe, where as UK is still busy killing Irish farmers, england and British empire dispite destroying and looting the entire world, committing so much crime yet cannot beat Germans and Germany which did absolutely nothing to the people of color, yet they are number 1, how do anglos cope?

4: lots of inventions, we all know most stuff was invented by Germans and German joos.

5: less racist, unlike anglosphere, German, French etc wmn dispite being white are far more likely to date and marry men of color than their Anglo counterparts. German men are also relaxed and good.

6: no exploitation, Germans never really exploited weak men unlike anglos.

7: excellent businessmen and work ethics, Rockefeller the richest men in the history of mankind was a German, came from absolutely nothing.

8: amazing diversity, Germany today is super liberal and diverse, its probably the leas racist country in Europe, high inhib respectful people everywhere, police in Germany is also chilled and no false r*pe accusations.

9: amazing culture and language, German is so beautiful, robust and masculine language, their culture and costumes are also super high inhib and classy.

10: best looking people, in Germany pretty much everyone is a Chad and stacy.

11: they are not Americanised and are proud of their culture.

12: they like to travel the world and meet other people, they are interested in making this world a better place, where as American and anglos are still bombing and murdering kids in middle east.

I can keep on writing, but last point would be how they apologized for WW2, and recognised their mistakes, banned swastika and moved on, they are not living in past and they accepted when they were Wrong, pretty bold step where as British empire, Japan never apologized for their evilness.

I can conclude that Germans are the best and most inhib, intelligent people on earth, easily number 1 in Europe.

Mad respect for Germans, @MoeZart .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22230, Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101 and 15 others
first german that doesnt hate himself

gooks mog tho

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16369, Myth and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Low inhib doesn’t mean backstabbing.

Don’t know how you reached that conclusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Daniel Plainview, Myth and 1 other person
  • JFL
Nah Germans are probably number 1.

They are good at pretty much everything.
US mogs hard bro

Free the willy!

Freedom Guns Beer that's the life I apsire here!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16970, n0rthface and 2 others
You praising this country or roasting it?
look at long this wall of text is

this is next level german self hate

hes probably hitting the desk shoutig and sobbing while writing this to live in such a cucked shithole (Europe in genral)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 16530
Western Europe is probably the worst place to live in 2022 for a man
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, AllesScheiße, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
agree on some points. but germans are probably the biggest cucks ever. dont know any folk that is so supportive of their government. they would do anything for the gov, follow all laws etc:hnghn:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Prettyboy, lutte and 1 other person
@lutte love germans

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and .👽.
Read this op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
17c.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Lmao, n0rthface and 3 others
@MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD @gamma @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
got destroyed by soviets

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Read this op
People learn English because most people understands it around the world,not because its shoved down our throat and most Germans speak only German and reject English.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
First time I see a user here using “high inhib” as a compliment

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9641, Myth and 3 others
got destroyed by soviets
It is because everyone was attacking Germany, USA, UK, Soviet etc at the same time, Germans are no joke they can win even without any resources.

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust and MrGlutton
Germans u mean turks XD

People learn English because most people understands it around the world,not because its shoved down our throat and most Germans speak only German and reject English.
u are low iq afngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 9641, n0rthface and 1 other person
@MrGlutton @Shrek2OnDvD @gamma @MakinItHappenReturn

I dunno why you're asking me. I am high IQ and low inhib

The narrative that high IQ and high inhibition are interlinked is stupid

There are an insane amount of high IQ and socially capable investment bankers, lawyers etc out there

I know many guys that are low inhibition and more than capable of thinking in abstract. Infact it's their base for thinking.

Doomers and/or sub 5 clowns cope with this shit about their shyness stemming from the basis they are in the upper median for IQ

agree on some points. but germans are probably the biggest cucks ever. dont know any folk that is so supportive of their government. they would do anything for the gov, follow all laws etc:hnghn:
Why do germans like nude beaches so much :hnghn: it is common knowledge here they mostly stay in business because of german boomer tourists

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and DivineBeing
I dunno why you're asking me. I am high IQ and low inhib

The narrative that high IQ and high inhibition are interlinked is stupid

There are an insane amount of high IQ and socially capable investment bankers, lawyers etc out there

I know many guys that are low inhibition and more than capable of thinking in abstract. Infact it's their base for thinking.

Doomers and/or sub 5 clowns cope with this shit about their shyness stemming from the basis they are in the upper median for IQ
ur low iq by the way you come to conclusions

your deduction skills are absolute subhuman

youre illiterate and cant express yourself properly

your writing is plain and mundane and disengaging

another high iq coper jfl

ur low iq by the way you come to conclusions

your deduction skills are absolute subhuman

youre illiterate and cant express yourself properly

your writing is plain and mundane and disengaging

another high iq coper jfl

Oh sorry.

I must have killed your cope with regard to explaining why you have dog-shit charisma, despite Zayn Malek level pretty boy aesthetics.

• JFL
Muppets

095067b07adc133f37168341569ab798

Might be a larp as well. I can't imagine how someone of such good looks could be so fucked and lost at sea with their mind.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I know 5 people who lived in Germany and wouldn't go back ever
And 1 is even German
BTW they're literally living in Brazil rn :Comfy:

I know 5 people who lived in Germany and wouldn't go back ever
And 1 is even German
BTW they're literally living in Brazil rn :Comfy:

What's bad about Germany?

Muppets

View attachment 1481409

Might be a larp as well. I can't imagine how someone of such good looks could be so fucked lost at sea with their mind.
nigga ive descended hard thats why i rot all day now

if i wasnt able to get laid looking like you saw me what the fuck am I supposed to do now

ive been locked up in my room for a year now because im such a human pile of shit

i have a call with a goldman partner tomorrow that im supposed to prepare financials for but i just dont give a shit at all anymroe

keep barking at me dog

i need some entertainment you fucking subhuman keep barking at me dog

Oh sorry.

I must have killed your cope with regard to explaining why you have dog-shit charisma, despite Zayn Malek level pretty boy aesthetics.
i never denied having shit tier charisma

i have one of the most boring despicable disgusting personalities i know ever exist

this is only because im 5'10 and at 5'10 i cant be low inhib everyone perceives it as subhuman

if i were 6'3 i would have all dogs at my school kiss my feet because theyre inferior piles of human trash

superior coloring

Probably the people + weather + they're boring af
German people are a mixed bag tbh most are pretty good people but yeah Germans are literally the most boring people I’ve met with I don’t know what makes them like that ,

germanygang represent

German people are a mixed bag tbh most are pretty good people but yeah Germans are literally the most boring people I’ve met with I don’t know what makes them like that
It means they are low in extroversion, which is good tbh.

great country full of rich intelligent people

In 2006 the Germany IQ was 107 which is higher than any Asian Country. Before majority of the immigration happened back during pre WWII times I remember reading an article stating that the tested German IQ was between 110-112. Their innovation, creativity and intelligence was shown not only through their military power but their innovation in many different areas including cars, engineering, science, etc. Unfortunately the Jews have forced immigration on this country as they have to nearly all white nations and now you will never have this kind of innovation ever again. The global IQ has continued to drop over the last 60+ years and it has been dropping at an alarming rate over the last 20 years. I believe it's close to 90 now.

The combination of depopulation and forced immigration in white nations combined with low IQ countries humping like rabbits has not helped out the world in any way shape or form. The movie idiocracy was a documentary. Honestly the president in that movie was vastly smarter than the current president.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lmao and Germania
I personally think Germans / Saxons are probably the best and most superior European race, Germans are also pretty sweet and high inhib, where as anglos are racist asf, low inhib backstabbers.

Germans > everyone.

1: cars, my favorite thing about German is BMW, Audi just amazing what an invention tbh, I love motor cars.

2: high inhib, Germans are generally not backstabbers, look at history other than WW2, they never did any evil backstabbing things, for example England and anglos murdered native Americans, blacks and Indians, exploited them but Germans did not did anything like that.

3: high IQ asf, Germany is literally the number 1 economy in Europe, even after getting completely destroyed, just within 40 years they are again the leaders of the Europe, where as UK is still busy killing Irish farmers, england and British empire dispite destroying and looting the entire world, committing so much crime yet cannot beat Germans and Germany which did absolutely nothing to the people of color, yet they are number 1, how do anglos cope?

4: lots of inventions, we all know most stuff was invented by Germans and German joos.

5: less racist, unlike anglosphere, German, French etc wmn dispite being white are far more likely to date and marry men of color than their Anglo counterparts. German men are also relaxed and good.

7: excellent businessmen and work ethics, Rockefeller the richest men in the history of mankind was a German, came from absolutely nothing.

8: amazing diversity, Germany today is super liberal and diverse, its probably the leas racist country in Europe, high inhib respectful people everywhere, police in Germany is also chilled and no false r*pe accusations.

9: amazing culture and language, German is so beautiful, robust and masculine language, their culture and costumes are also super high inhib and classy.

12: they like to travel the world and meet other people, they are interested in making this world a better place, where as American and anglos are still bombing and murdering kids in middle east.

I can keep on writing, but last point would be how they apologized for WW2, and recognised their mistakes, banned swastika and moved on, they are not living in past and they accepted when they were Wrong, pretty bold step where as British empire, Japan never apologized for their evilness.

I can conclude that Germans are the best and most inhib, intelligent people on earth, easily number 1 in Europe.

Better genes ?

Low inhib doesn’t mean backstabbing.

Don’t know how you reached that conclusion
If anything
High inhib=backstabbing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530

white women in parts of anglosphere with a high asian population (SoCal, vancouver, etc) are far more likely to date and marry east asian men.

dating has more to due with looks rather than race in and of itself.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
white women in parts of anglosphere with a high asian population (SoCal, vancouver, etc) are far more likely to date and marry east asian men.
Biggdinkpilled again.

Germans > everyone.

Tbh I wish I was born on Germany rather than England , I know id of had a better time there growing up