Why are many women scared to LTR chads and chadlites?

Don't generalise.
imagine being told how attractive you are everyday, imagine what that would do to your personality and how you view the world

imagine being told how attractive you are everyday, imagine what that would do to your personality and how you view the world
Are you a girl?

Stop generalising. Did you get your heart broken by a hot guy?
no but just imagine being called attractive every day of your life, you wouldn't be nice to people because they'd be no point, you wouldn't be loyal because they'd be no point, etc

you get all the benefits you would from being kind and loyal from just existing and being attractive

Where do you see them? The Ward? I'll fuck your face. Do you realize i can pay 10 shekles to master and he'll give me your address. I fuck you up
Find my address Dalit. I live in north jersey btw make it easier for you. About 30 mins outside of NYC. .org users are fascinating creatures. Meeting a Dalit incel in person is gonna be hilarious. Fully expecting this to show up in my doorsteps in a couple days.

Attachments

• IMG_1739.png
    IMG_1739.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1740.png
    IMG_1740.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and tigrxs
no but just imagine being called attractive every day of your life, you wouldn't be nice to people because they'd be no point, you wouldn't be loyal because they'd be no point, etc

you get all the benefits you would from being kind and loyal from just existing and being attractive
Stop generalising. Did you get your heart broken by a hot guy?

of course you wouldn't understand how they live, because you've never experienced it and you dont want to think that someone lives that good of a life just because of their looks.

of course you wouldn't understand how they live, because you've never experienced it and you dont want to think that someone lives that good of a life just because of their looks.
I AM a chadlite though.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
look at Leonardo DiCaprio, I always hear bad things about his personality yet he dates young models and dumps them when they get too old for him, lives in mansions, works every couple of years, is famous, rich, etc and all because of how he looked when he was younger.

look at Leonardo DiCaprio, I always hear bad things about his personality yet he dates young models and dumps them when they get too old for him, lives in mansions, works every couple of years, is famous, rich, etc and all because of how he looked when he was younger.
he developed like this because of how he looked

just is, just how life is

and also the rarity of Chad vs Chadlite is very different as well, you might see a chadlite once a year but a Chad is a once in a lifetime unless you specifically go looking for them at red carpets and stuff, you might even never come across one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
just is, just how life is

and also the rarity of Chad vs Chadlite is very different as well, you might see a chadlite once a year but a Chad is a once in a lifetime unless you specifically go looking for them at red carpets and stuff, you might even never come across one
are you in a city

It’s all assortative mating. Women and men see someone 1.5 above themselves as potentially their looksmatch. Most women are 5s. Therefore quantity wise, if you’re 1.5 (6.5) better looking than the average woman, a lot are gonna be more willing to date you.

Additionally the more you go to the right of the looks curve, the less amount of people are there, since good looking is rarer than the mean.

• +1
are you in a city
no but even being in a city you dont see chads and you claiming you do is making me question if you are actually chadlite

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
no but even being in a city you dont see chads and you claiming you do is making me question if you are actually chadlite
rated.

It’s all assortative mating. Women and men see someone 1.5 above themselves as potentially their looksmatch. Most women are 5s. Therefore quantity wise, if you’re 1.5 (6.5) better looking than the average woman, a lot are gonna be more willing to date you.

Additionally the more you go to the right of the looks curve, the less amount of people are there, since good looking is rarer than the mean.
I also wonder why HTNs have higher body counts than chads.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I also wonder why HTNs have higher body counts than chads.
lower standards and they probably dont, people like Chico have openly stated they had sex with 4+ women in one night, they had to tell him to stop :lul:

lower standards and they probably dont, people like Chico have openly stated they had sex with 4+ women in one night, they had to tell him to stop :lul:

Two chads don't speak for all. Stop fucking generalising

@AS-ok8hi

1 day ago
Nah they have it the best man, it’s the really attractive gorgeous dudes who have it the worst. Women never take them seriously assuming they’re players even though the dude very well may not have been on a single date in years. Women aren’t scared of average to just above average dudes but they are of gorgeous dudes.

@AS-ok8hi

1 day ago
@Shoegazebasedgenre0. yeah but you can be a really attractive dude without being a “chad.” To me chads are more so guys who are loud about their lifestyle, whereas I prefer to be more low key and to myself. I think the super attractive low key dudes get played by chicks a lot man. They can’t figure them out and they really don’t like that.

Discussion Girls who are scared of Chads

Genuine question. And a lot of chads/chadlites have a low laycount because of this, yet HTNs and high MTNs have higher counts compared to them.

Because women are SHIT TRAUMA PTSD SCARED from competition over chad

Also, most often chad can smell and overcome women manipulation, so it is hard to lock him down and he will likely choose a young virgin for LTR or Marriage

• +1
Hmm

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Discussion Girls who are scared of Chads

Genuine question. And a lot of chads/chadlites have a low laycount because of this, yet HTNs and high MTNs have higher counts compared to them.

HTN with a laycount of 100