Why are many women scared to LTR chads and chadlites?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Discussion Girls who are scared of Chads

Genuine question. And a lot of chads/chadlites have a low laycount because of this, yet HTNs and high MTNs have higher counts compared to them.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Hernan
They aren't schizo no One Is scared of Mario
IMG 20240301 090237
he gets catcalled on the Daily even though he has a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, Hernan, mogstars and 2 others
HTN's dont receive as much positive validation throughout their life, nor do they get as much female attention, so they need sex to feel like they mog, especially pretty boys who get called soy boy cucks by other men. If you want to slay you need to spend a significant portion of your time dedicating yourself into knowing what to say to get panties wet, it's a process that HTN do to feel worthy. Chad walks out of his house and feels like he mogs, so he is more selective with whom he sleeps with and doesn't need a 80+ body count to feel like he's worthy of being a man, because he gets respected by both men and women for being maesthetic.

Anyone who has a high body count is deeply insecure or the wiring in his brain is absolutely fucked and lends itself incapable of being in a stable LTR.

TLDR: HTN works for validation which in turn equates to a high body count, and Chad just receives attention en masse so he's used to it, therefore sex doesn't mean that much for him, and he has less of it because he knows he can get it any time. The pursuit just isn't fun for chad when he knows he wins 99% of the time.

Basically the same principle of ugly women having the highest body counts, they need that validation to feel like they are worthy because of their deep rooted issues regarding their looks and value
I stated that quite often here
A masculine clean cut chad is treated like a feline predator by society, people stare in awe and get nervous around this type of men (imagine prime ballou)
They will NOT approach and act distant but the moment he approaches people will get obsessed with him, doesn't matter the gender

a high trust HTN will be the best if you want to interact with LTN and normies en mass, they will compliment you and be comfortable around you etc (but nowhere close to Chad treatment, just the best looking guy around your day treatment)

to that jeremy guy, good hair and facial leanness boost his appeal
facial leanness is an underrated trait ngl
The semantics doesn't matter, only the level of degeneracy in the head matters, but the more alt and scene he is, the higher the body count. If 2 boys are 6.5, they're equally as likely to chase validation to feel like a 10, it doesn't matter whether they have different appeals or not. That's too autistic to think about.

But if I think about it, in my personal life, the pretty boys in my social circle have more body count than the maesthetic boys, this is purely in my social circle though. I like to wager my bets on the fact that they have something in their masculinity to prove because guys don't take them seriously otherwise. Slaying is less about the sex and more about the mogging and then having preselection to make further fwb's jealous in order to get them to

1: invest more, so better quality of sex, because emotions are directly correlated to the amount of effort you put into the hookup

2: Do more degenerate stuff if other girls they're 'competing' with are doing it for you, women are also innately competitive, moreso than men in my experience

3: Get more women if women can tell you are already sexually in demand, as it proves you can retain

That doesn't explain the new fans of the guy. The ad is a standalone piece which makes him look more sexually appealing.

Look up that Trevor guy from Love is Blind, shits' blasting in my household at the moment, that ogre looking meathead has a lot of fans because he's 'sensitive and sweet', but looks like a meathead. It's interesting to watch the new pills

Incongruency between looks and behaviour is in. So if you're high trust looking, act dark triad, if you're low trust looking, act nice, both combos make girls wet.

@foidshateme @MediterraneanApollo @WishIwasChico

Bodycount depends how much degenerate someone is

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Agendum, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and Xangsane
Depends on the woman. Why did Adriana Lima never date a Chad? Why did Gisele cheat on Tom Brady with an ugly ethnic spick?

Safety? No fear of losing a normie/ltn due to internal insecurity? Appeal to averageness? Who tf knows u have to ask those women themselves as I’ve asked this forum the question and the psl autists themselves don’t know.
Yet they get on all fours about Chico or other “psl” gods.

Also some chads/chadlites prolly want a ltr with a looksmatch and not something lower

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
Depends on the woman. Why did Adriana Lima never date a Chad? Why did Gisele cheat on Tom Brady with an ugly ethnic spick?

Safety? No fear of losing a normie/ltn due to internal insecurity? Appeal to averageness? Who tf knows u have to ask those women themselves as I’ve asked this forum the question and the psl autists themselves don’t know.
The answer is women can fuck with everyone even dogs and horses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars and (deleted member)
Even low trust ltns can collect a high bodycount if extroverted
The kind of sex you get Is super correlated with looks. I was ripped htn before and got load of sex now i'm bloated ltn and incel.
Idiots here believe body count and face are correlated.
Just because some chads choose to not fuck whatever It moves it doesn't mean they couldn't get a bodycount on the thousands if they wanted to

I'll break your skull in half if you talk shit about PSL another time

Shut up nigga u psl autist
PSL Is everything i've experienced both htn and ltn sides. You pick those 1 in 100000 examples and call It a RULE clearly don't know shit about scientific method.

Also some chads/chadlites prolly want a ltr with a looksmatch and not something lower
Wrong. So many chads/chadlites date down. Most of them.

• +1
PSL Is everything i've experienced both htn and ltn sides. You pick those 1 in 100000 examples and call It a RULE clearly don't know shit about scientific method.
Reading comprehension tough for u Dalit? Op is implying why few of them follow this trend so I tell him ask those specific ones and there are many variables at play. The rule doesn’t apply everywhere.

Wrong. So many chads/chadlites date down. Most of them.
Then why ask the question u retard? You’re asking why the equation isn’t fully constant? Because it has variables in it u jackass.

Reading comprehension tough for u Dalit? Op is implying why few of them follow this trend so I tell him ask those specific ones and there are many variables at play. The rule doesn’t apply everywhere.
It Is well known that celebrities are schizo reptilians i go by what i see irl
IMG 20240301 090237
this chad gets approached and catcalled everytime he goes out, girls are not "scared" of him

Then why ask the question u retard? You’re asking why the equation isn’t fully constant? Because it has variables in it u jackass.
@Kekee

I did notice prettyboys tend to prefer model tier foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, mogstars, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
It Is well known that celebrities are schizo reptilians i go by what i see irl View attachment 2787554 this chad gets approached and catcalled everytime he goes out, girls are not "scared" of him

Dalit he literally asked a questions that breaks the rule. I tell you why because not everything follows it. Yet you’re still mumbling like a rat. Very scientific of you congratulations

@autistic_tendencies why do you worship Fred from Scooby Doo

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Dalit he literally asked a questions that breaks the rule. I tell you why because not everything follows it. Yet you’re still mumbling like a rat. Very scientific of you congratulations
No, he's saying that Is the norm. You're the One with dalit tier Reading comprehension

they cheat and are usually assholes because theyve always been complimented so have inflated egos

• +1
They aren't scared, they just get rejected.

Why are many women scared to LTR chads and chadlites?​

MANY. Retarded indian
Many doesn’t mean all u dalit coon. Just like how ur shit skin self proclaims seeing moggers getting cat called there are whores that I see fuck around with tons of normies for many other reasons.

Many doesn’t mean all u dalit coon. Just like how ur shit skin self proclaims seeing moggers getting cat called there are whores that I see fuck around with tons of normies for many other reasons.
Where do you see them? The Ward? I'll fuck your face. Do you realize i can pay 10 shekles to master and he'll give me your address. I fuck you up

• +1
I remember a girl saying she wants to ltr an ugly guy so he will simp for her and never look at other women, maybe they’re scared because chads can replace them anytime he want

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Frost969
they cheat and are usually assholes because theyve always been complimented so have inflated egos
No, they don't. many chads/chadlites are married with families by 30 IRL (not celebrities)

• +1
no, not really. Probably about a third of chads are

@ElTruecel
probably more but a lot of chads are assholes and cheat because they've always been complimented and have inflated egos and have gotten away with cheating so they don't stop

and a lot of them never developed a personality because they never had the need and that is extremely bad for a long-term relationship.

probably more but a lot of chads are assholes and cheat because they've always been complimented and have inflated egos and have gotten away with cheating so they don't stop
and a lot of them never developed a personality because they never had the need and that is extremely bad for a long-term relationship.
Don't generalise.