Why are women seen as more attractive than most men.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Legit i've seen dating apps what are we fighting over exactly at this point it's over tbh.

Like think about it a 40 year old single mother has more smv why cause of soy cucks willing to put up with it and that kills off the smv of men.

Why in the name of god does society worship women when men usually are the ones who end up looking better objectively after looks maxing in before closet homo if you think that swallow some cyanide pills it's a fact men on average up up better after looks maxing why cause mainly men are more men than women are women women are more masculine today than ever before.

Us as men are never celebrated for our beauty meanwhile foids are worshiped by society as a whole soydeddit is a good example an average insecure women gets 500 replies where is that with your average insecure men.

Then the Height shaming if your 5 foot 4 as a women it's bad but not hell itself try being that as a man you would rope you would constantly be insecure it's just a fact.Next try the the most brutal pill the face pill if you are ugly straight up people treat you worse it's the brutal truth tbh but it is what it is.Meanwhile a average 5 out of 10 foid get's worshiped by everyone.

Let's add the fact men tend to put more effort in their looks today than ever before we all tend to actually care about our looks yet most women don't they smoke they drink they do all the cancers that age the human skin like why?

We tend to do everything better but someone who is lesser by their own efforts is seen as greater than us when were put down for the things we cannot control mainly height and face meanwhile women can just be average and manlet height and yet she's still worshipped by cucks and foid's in general.

The future looks bleak dude foids tend to fuck chad in youth and tend to want a beta cuck when their in their 50's look at any dating apps it's brutal tbh don't join the rat race tbh.

Have hope we can get gene edited gigachad's soon even if you cannot reproduce atleast we can stop inceldom forever i accept my fate tbh i don't want my future sons to be truecels rather gigachad's tbh.

That or a revolutionary idea of gene edited segregation how this would work is to split the genders up and create a barrier so foids could keep to their side while we would have gene edited giga chad's and i mean gene edited. What does this entail ? mainly we would edit the brain to mainly crave non sexual reproduction but to instead want to reproduce artifically an artificial vagina if one wills.It's one idea that is inkling in my soul for so long it would be the ideal but unfortunately 100 percent foreign states would try and invade.

• +1
Reactions: SA7