Why are you so obsessed over how you look?, life is more than modern west lifestyle

D

Deleted member 19152

Gold
It's obvious that we don't really matter, why don't we all just enjoy the act of living and stop obsessing over some woman liking us or not?

Healthy debate boyos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17404, incel194012940, count copula and 3 others
It's obvious that we don't really matter, why don't we all just enjoy the act of living and stop obsessing over some woman
Because most people on this forum live miserable lifes. There is nothing to enjoy and without a foid we can not reproduce ourselfs (which is the ultimate goal of existance, both for males and females) so why continue living?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Adonis, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
"Life is more than modern west lifestyle," yet "we don't really matter." :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ascension, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Because an intimate relationship is one of the main important things in happiness

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: metalmogger12, Deleted member 15827, JBcollector and 1 other person
Because most people on this forum live miserable lifes. There is nothing to enjoy and without a foid we can not reproduce ourselfs (which is the ultimate goal of existance, both for males and females) so why continue living?
It's not the ultimate goal of existence jfl
Go touch grass kid

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, the BULL and Deleted member 19152
The problem is we are like abused caged starving dogs
ever time we tried to forget and move on we are constantly reminded of what we are missing ( the foids) in school workplace and even public

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Gargamel, MoggerGaston and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Cope argument about the goal/meaning of existence.
There is no goal, you are just using something that explains the continuum of our species (breeding) as our goal, since we couldn't exist without it.
Life is just living, nothing else, you are limiting yourself by attributing your lack of bitches to your shit life.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I am affection starved and been confronted my entire life with indéniable proof that race and height are everything to women.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I am affection starved and been confronted my entire life with indéniable proof that race and height are everything to women.
Why care about woman?

vying for things beyond our reach is part of the human condition

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
The problem is we are like abused caged starving dogs
ever time we tried to forget and move on we are constantly reminded of what we are missing ( the foids) in school workplace and even public
I’ve tried to leave here a few times but Everytime I try I have some sort of blackpilling experience that sends me straight back

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston, the BULL and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 20618
I’ve tried to leave here a few times but Everytime I try I have some sort of blackpilling experience that sends me straight back
Yes you have to change your environment completely ignore the world

UR RIGHT. I WILL FOCUS ON BECOMING PRESIDENT AND ALL THE FOIDS WILL LOVE ME BECAUSE IM DICTATOR MAXXED.
FE4DC105 2377 4C4A 8B22 7B97D767A69D

37E641AA 45D0 4302 9BDE 32200895478C

@Predeterminism @currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
It's not the ultimate goal of existence jfl
Go touch grass kid
The ultimate goal of any species on planet earth is to reproduce themselfs so the species will continue existing.

The ultimate goal of any species on planet earth is to reproduce themselfs so the species will continue existing.
Ok so if you had a kid right now
Would you kill yourself as your goal in life will be complete

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17735
Ok so if you had a kid right now
Would you kill yourself as your goal in life will be complete
First i'll have to raise the kid, afterwards i can rope

First i'll have to raise the kid, afterwards i can rope
Not necessary as kids raise by social media and government these days

Also why are 1/4 young American couples refusing to birth kids if the ultimate goal in life

Not necessary as kids raise by social media and government these days
I won't let him have acess to the internet or government media until he is out of the house.

Ppl here Just wanted to be loved. Seeing that girls are willing to take steps and engage with you if they're interested, seeing that this mostly happen to conventionally attractive people, creates a huge void in your ego, envy and rage.

It's obvious that we don't really matter, why don't we all just enjoy the act of living and stop obsessing over some woman liking us or not?

Healthy debate boyos
Sometimes it's sad to realize there's a low inhib indonesian nigga without the blessings of looks just enjoying his life and then there's privileged westerners crying because they dont check enough boxes from the male ideal

Only low T males come up with this bullshit argument

I don't really enjoy much in life anymore tbh, so I obsess over getting 0 validation from women.

No nigger, enlighten me
Do you really need an enlightenment about the fact that your life revolves around women, and my nigga ur going to have mental problems if you continue this way.

Ppl here Just wanted to be loved. Seeing that girls are willing to take steps and engage with you if they're interested, seeing that this mostly happen to conventionally attractive people, creates a huge void in your ego, envy and rage.
As you said, girls have interest on attractive guys.
But this is an interest and not love, which is a bond between people.

And don't say "it creates a huge void in your ego, envy and rage"

You allow that to happen pussy

shut the fuck up old pedophile grandpa
This nigga has telegram groups dedicated to pictures and discussions about how hot underage women are

What a old man cuck

Do you really need an enlightenment about the fact that your life revolves around women, and my nigga ur going to have mental problems if you continue this way.
how can you ignore your natural urge to need a gf. u sure ur not just coping

why don't we all just enjoy the act of living
How am I supposed to enjoy the act of living if I am self conscious?

It’s not about women. It’s about loving yourself and not being repulsed by what looks back at you in the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152