Why are Zoomers balding at such an early age?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Teenagers 16-17 years old are receeding/balding heavily. When i was 17 a decade ago i didn't see a single person who had a heavily receeding hairline or was balding badly at that age. Everyone had a full head of hair. Seed oils, pesticides, goyslop, something is causing this. It's also why zoomer girls have ridiculously shaped bodies due to an excess amount of estrogen.

Attachments

• hair.webm
    2.5 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, justinzayn, Deleted member 2507 and 6 others
nice thing they did too the poor kid by also showin theirs, balding that young is brutal

nice thing they did too the poor kid by also showin theirs, balding that young is brutal
My hairline started receeding and i started thinning only when i hit 24-25 and this was after nearly 10 years of eating the lowest quality garbage fast food and processed sugar on a daily basis. It's not normal what's happening to these kids.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 2507
men going bald in their 20s and sometimes before then has always been a thing.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, datboijj and Deleted member 14693
Ive noticed that aswell

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
My hairline started receeding and i started thinning only when i hit 24-25 and this was after nearly 10 years of eating the lowest quality garbage fast food and processed sugar on a daily basis. It's not normal what's happening to these kids.
im 18 and my forehead is also huge but il im not balding since its always been like this and my paents both dad and moms side arent bald

brutal the 2 that come after are htn but without hair their prime will end very soon

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and ChiraqJihad
20s? sure. But it's not normal for 15-17 year olds to be balding/receeding at these rates. It's been accelerated due to a number of external/environmental factors and they're paying the price for it.
My personal guess would be microplastics.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and datboijj
Probably from overexposure to hormones inside of fast food, including mcdonalds. I always had the theory that the IGF-1 in mcdonalds food contributed to the insane rapid height growth of zoomers whilst also inversely stunting their ability to grow into masculine boney men.

I have potentially been proven right

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, bloomercel and JohnDoe
last guy looks like the average poster who tells you it is impossible to be virgin if you are white bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24614 and NuclearBrainReturns
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, NuclearBrainReturns and TUSSELEIF
Whenever a zoomer has a fringe, there’s a high chance he’s balding or has a high hairline

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2507, datboijj, JohnDoe and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, JohnDoe and Xangsane
Probably from overexposure to hormones inside of fast food, including mcdonalds. I always had the theory that the IGF-1 in mcdonalds food contributed to the insane rapid height growth of zoomers whilst also inversely stunting their ability to grow into masculine boney men.

I have potentially been proven right
I don't eat mcdonalds nor did i have it while growing up but i'm assuming IGF-1 is in pretty much all processed fast food places and not just mcdonalds/kfc. Although i would have liked to reap the benefits and become taller but that ship has sailed. But ultimately the answer does lie in hormones, our endocrine system and how heavily disrupted it has become due to microplastics and hormones in the food/water. I do know quite a few manlets who ate mcdonalds while growing up but they still remained manlets so who knows how it really works or they changed something in the past 5-10 years.

I don't eat mcdonalds nor did i have it while growing up but i'm assuming IGF-1 is in pretty much all processed fast food places and not just mcdonalds/kfc. Although i would have liked to reap the benefits and become taller but that ship has sailed. But ultimately the answer does lie in hormones, our endocrine system and how heavily disrupted it has become due to microplastics and hormones in the food/water. I do know quite a few manlets who ate mcdonalds while growing up but they still remained manlets so who knows how it really works or they changed something in the past 5-10 years.
I'm a 25-year-old zoomer with a solid NW1 hairline.

My mother didn't let me eat mcdonalds very often when I was younger so I only grew to 5'10

I did however retain my natural nw 0 into my 20s (though high forehead cuz white)

25 year old zoomer is like saying I'm a 30 year old Greatest Gen. U are late millenial.

Zoomer begins in 1999

• JFL
25 year old zoomer is like saying I'm a 30 year old Greatest Gen. U are late millenial.

Zoomer begins in 1999

1200px-Generation_timeline.svg.png

Date of birth: December 1997

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Low T and higher estrogen.

View attachment 2009346
1200px-Generation_timeline.svg.png

Date of birth: December 1997
I'd say '97 and above is zoomer, i don't see how 95 or 96 is zoomer, those guys grew up with millenial shit. It's certainly not 1999 like the other guy suggested. There's also the zillenial term for people 94-97 range i think where they're kinda inbetween millenials and gen z. I still think 95/96 is last years for millenial.

• +1
My mother didn't let me eat mcdonalds very often when I was younger so I only grew to 5'10

I did however retain my natural nw 0 into my 20s (though high forehead cuz white)
Well it's not specifically mcdonalds, i think avoiding fast food did you good besides artificially inflating your height but that's a bummer i guess.

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
Well it's not specifically mcdonalds, i think avoiding fast food did you good besides artificially inflating your height but that's a bummer i guess.
I'm not concerned about being short. I really don't care at this point in my life. Women are completely destroyed by their decision to only care about physical attraction. Completely and utterly annihilated.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and JohnDoe
I mean yh you're technically zoomer, the last year for zoomers imo '97 but you're not young like 17-18 y/o zoomer either, your body is closer to late millenials than it is the younger zoomers. Hairline is probably due to lucky mixed genes?

• +1
I'd say '97 and above is zoomer, i don't see how 95 or 96 is zoomer, those guys grew up with millenial shit. It's certainly not 1999 like the other guy suggested. There's also the zillenial term for people 94-97 range i think where they're kinda inbetween millenials and gen z. I still think 95/96 is last years for millenial.
I'm a 1997cel with a full NW1 hairline, is this good or bad?
Most lads my age where I live are at least NW2-NW3

I'm not concerned about being short. I really don't care at this point in my life. Women are completely destroyed by their decision to only care about physical attraction. Completely and utterly annihilated.
That's true, although men care about physical attraction, it's the end all be all for women and does get on my nerves. I guess that's why we're here trying to improve our attractiveness to better appeal to these same women who we secretly despise.

I'm a 1997cel with a full NW1 hairline, is this good or bad?
Most lads my age where I live are at least NW2-NW3
It's obviously good and yes most guys in their 20s in the UK are balding and/or receeding in some way. Then again most guys don't exercise and eat goyslop so there's that. Nor do they know anything about health or hair.

• +1
That's true, although men care about physical attraction, it's the end all be all for women and does get on my nerves. I guess that's why we're here trying to improve our attractiveness to better appeal to these same women who we secretly despise.
That used to be the reason why I came to these sites however my reason has changed. I am here to allow people to escape this rat race through realising none of this matters in the slightest. It's difficult to accept but it really is the truth.

I mean yh you're technically zoomer, the last year for zoomers imo '97 but you're not young like 17-18 y/o zoomer either, your body is closer to late millenials than it is the younger zoomers.
I've been told I look younger than my actual age. I hate it.
Hairline is probably due to lucky mixed genes?
I am indeed mixed. Almost everyone on my ethnic father's side have intact hairlines. Mum's side (she is white) have some receding hairlines, including my maternal grandfather (but his wasn't that bad).

However, I have distant Native American blood from Mum, and SSA from both Mum and Dad.

I think posture plays a big role in balding early teens. Text neck, gamer posture etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
It's obviously good and yes most guys in their 20s in the UK are balding and/or receeding in some way.
That's what I've observed too, even some university students have poor hairlines.
Then again most guys don't exercise and eat goyslop so there's that.
I'm very particular with what I eat and I work out 5 days a week.

I've been told I look younger than my actual age. I hate it.

I am indeed mixed. Almost everyone on my ethnic father's side have intact hairlines. Mum's side (she is white) have some receding hairlines, including my maternal grandfather (but his wasn't that bad).

However, I have distant Native American blood from Mum, and SSA from both Mum and Dad.
Native Americans rarely go bald from what i've seen and balding genes are usually from fathers side so you might have lucked out.
That's what I've observed too, even some university students have poor hairlines.

I'm very particular with what I eat and I work out 5 days a week.
This is obviously going to help when your peers don't work out and eat goyslop/seed oils. Good diet + exercise helps a lot but i think you don't have MPB in your genes.
I think posture plays a big role in balding early teens. Text neck, gamer posture etc
I dunno, i was the stereotypical gamer with bad posture all throughout my teens and early 20s and i didn't bald at all until my mid 20s.

• +1
That used to be the reason why I came to these sites however my reason has changed. I am here to allow people to escape this rat race through realising none of this matters in the slightest. It's difficult to accept but it really is the truth.
Well not sure i agree, for me the forum is just a means to an end. It has the resources for me to improve my looks/health and that will lead to finding a wife and having children. Talking with likeminded people about life/looks/health/etc is ideal and you won't find people with similar outlooks in many other places on the internet. Looks improving will improve every aspect of life so it's worth it regardless of if you believe in settling down or not. The only real rat race is the financial one. Escaping being a wagecuck is what people need to be helped with.

Only cumskins go bald this early.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24614, datboijj and Xangsane
Native Americans rarely go bald from what i've seen
I've seen this too
and balding genes are usually from fathers side so you might have lucked out.
I always thought they were from both sides.
I'm really happy with my hairline. However if I do notice any hairline recession I will start thinking about min or fin.
This is obviously going to help when your peers don't work out and eat goyslop/seed oils.
I stay away from cheap processed/pre-packaged foods
Good diet + exercise helps a lot but i think you don't have MPB in your genes.
I hope I don't recede any time soon.
I dunno, i was the stereotypical gamer with bad posture all throughout my teens and early 20s
This hit home.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
  • +1
Bullshit. Every sandnigga I know has a good head of hair. Cumskins just have subhuman balding genes stop coping faggot.
Interesting that ever arab I have met has been bald since the dawn of creation.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
No, they're not.

Zoomers, at least where I live, usually have:
- poor/average lower thirds
- unimpressive heights (aka average)
- skinny/skinny-fit unimpressive physiques

But be that as it may,
NEARLY all of them have good hair and are NOT balding whatsoever.

This is why balding is such a massive death sentence in your late teens/early twenties because you'll be seen as an anomaly in most settings (the ones that include young people mainly, of course).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoneDensity and JohnDoe
thats because you weren't analysing mens' faces like a faggot back then

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
No, they're not.

Zoomers, at least where I live, usually have:
- poor/average lower thirds
- unimpressive heights (aka average)
- skinny/skinny-fit unimpressive physiques

But be that as it may,
NEARLY all of them have good hair and are NOT balding whatsoever.

This is why balding is such a massive death sentence in your late teens/early twenties because you'll be seen as an anomaly in most settings (the ones that include young people mainly, of course).
I think location matters aswell. I may be wrong but i've seen so many nordic/euros go bald quite early on and american zoomers seem to be facing the same issue. Obviously on a grand scale, they're not all going to be balding but the issue here is that too many zoomers are balding at a speed faster than normal and at a younger than normal age.

• +1
MASS CASTRATION HAS BEGUN

them streets b cold

• +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
Pure incel fantasy, you're just seeing what you want to see.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
A lot of oldcel cope ITT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back