Why aren’t blacks more racially aware?

Your oneitis’s heartthrob stares back intensely

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Mirin your rep farm btw

• JFL
80 years of breeding chinks will do that to a person
the aryan spirits and the nordic gods punished him for betraying his race, grr his generation is now full of future ugly incel chinks

future of fucking race triators

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
-Technology
-Education
-Jews
-Infighting
-Power struggles
Holy shit I can’t believe your iq is so low, civilizations don’t start off with the those you have to create those you dumb nigcel. Do you think Rome was built in a day? of course your going to go through struggle to build societies. Europeans went through worse to build themselves out of the dark ages. "it gon be too hard n sheiiit"
That’s complete utter bullshit :feelskek: blacks are a nuisance amongst right wing extremist since they have no sort of economic or political power
hate to break it to you but people in general consider yall as nuisances not just extremists lol

Jews pose a far greater threat to both whites and ethnics than whites could to blacks ever could
it doesnt matter lol the fact is youre seen as pests and pests ought to be exterminated

“White populace” yeah right wing beliefs that only incels and other subhumans are on board with, whites are more than willing to bend over backwards and let ethnics essentially rape them by letting them flood into their countries and spread degeneracy, just look at what’s happening in Europe rn with blacks and Arabs
jfl the cope is unreal lol white ring waves have been surging across europe

1 in 12 germans are right wing extremists not even just right wing in general literal extremists.

Italians recently elected a right winger who literally praised fascist dictators

I could go on.

All of these situations you are talking about are extreme hypotheticals, it would literally be impossible for whites to kill every single black person on the face of the planet, ranging from the US, Africa, South America, Europe etc etc
they could genocide every last one of you on this planet with enough time and if blacks are half as cucked as you are then you wouldnt lift a finger to stop it.

Yeah, and look at what happened to them afterwards lol
low iq nigcel cant comprehend the fact that nothing lasts forever.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah I’m not capable of higher thinking because I don’t subscribe to caring for people who care nothing for me and vice versa
you clearly care for pawgs despite them not wanting anything to do with ur 5'8 urkcel ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, Ricky212, Kamui and 1 other person
you clearly care for pawgs despite them not wanting anything to do with ur 5'8 urkcel ass
I’m not an urkcel or KHHV either so this cancels out immediately

• +1
I’m not an urkcel or KHHV either so this cancels out immediately
if your really that guy in ur "facereveal" then we both know ur not fucking shit. But it was larp in likely hood, no pawg will ever touch you.

• JFL
my family is Guyanese and Grenadian
by definition you're african american( born in the americas with african heritage) but you're no way related to the african americans in the usa

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
if your really that guy in ur "facereveal" then we both know ur not fucking shit.
I will never post any face reveal of mine on this website even if I ascended to Giga Tyrone tier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Holy shit I can’t believe your iq is so low, civilizations don’t start off with the those you have to create those you dumb nigcel. Do you think Rome was built in a day? of course your going to go through struggle to build societies. Europeans went through worse to build themselves out of the dark ages. "it gon be too hard n sheiiit"

hate to break it to you but people in general consider yall as nuisances not just extremists lol

it doesnt matter lol the fact is youre seen as pests and pests ought to be exterminated

jfl the cope is unreal lol white ring waves have been surging across europe

1 in 12 germans are right wing extremists not even just right wing in general literal extremists.

Italians recently elected a right winger who literally praised fascist dictators

I could go on.

they could genocide every last one of you on this planet with enough time and if blacks are half as cucked as you are then you wouldnt lift a finger to stop it.

low iq nigcel cant comprehend the fact that nothing lasts forever.
they wont do anything though lol, its impossible to kick out all the ethnics in europe because they actually help society, they're integrated right now

they wont do anything though lol, its impossible to kick out all the ethnics in europe because they actually help society, they're integrated right now
OP thinks that all whites have some sort of burning hatred towards ethnics when in reality they’re too cucked to actually take action to do anything whatsoever

• +1
Standards to fuck pawgs aren’t as high as you think champ
lol no pawgs are incredibly high smv jfl, its true alot of pawgs like black guys. I dont know why pawgs seem to like black dudes more than other white women to be honest. But pawgs want to be fucked by 6'5 10 inch BBC tyrones not you lol. And best believe they can get what they want.

lol no pawgs are incredibly high smv jfl, its true alot of pawgs like black guys. I dont know why pawgs seem to like black dudes more than other white women to be honest.
Whites don’t have big enough dicks to accommodate their ass size apparently
But pawgs want to be fucked by 6'5 10 inch BBC tyrones not you lol. And best believe they can get what they want.
Speak for yourself lmao

Most of the pawgs Ik irl were getting cracked by MTN thugmaxxers not legitimate Tyrone’s

Most of the pawgs Ik irl were getting cracked by MTN thugmaxxers not legitimate Tyrone’s
in that case enjoy pawging, I pass as BBC when I get a fade so maybe I can pawg as well

• JFL
Whites don’t have big enough dicks to accommodate their ass size apparently
who knows but whenever I see a pawg on instagram and then check who theyre following its always a bunch of black dudes jfl.

found this pawg off reddit went to her insta and low and behold like a moth to flame

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Whites are the least socially aware