Why aren’t blacks more racially aware?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
You’d think after being surrounded on all sides by enemies and knowing how a certain group has treated black people they’d be more like this guy
Lol

Tagging BBCs:
@Looks234 @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist, fuxkdakikez and aesthetic beauty
You’d think after being surrounded on alls ides by enemies and knowing how a certain group has treated black people they’d be more like this guy
Lol

Tagging BBCs:
Why’re you tagging me in this bullshit bruv 💀

This nigga has been on TikTok since like 2020 doing this btw, I got banned from his server once cuz I said I was addicted to big booty Latinas as a joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, TsarTsar444, ElTruecel and 13 others
Why’re you tagging me in this bullshit bruv 💀

This nigga has been on TikTok since like 2020 doing this btw, I got banned from his server once cuz I said I was addicted to big booty Latinas as a joke
He’s right

He’s right
99% of people for the most part do not care enough to concern themselves in all of these right wing radical ideologies, the days of niggas like Malcolm X leading the charge for black people is dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Jamaldickjavontus, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
That’s the problem
Blacks are the most racially aware race by literally every criteria. Literally rent free in our heads

I don’t get the point of this thread ? Do you want blacks to just go outside and start slaughtering WHYPIPO or stn stupid like that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Jamaldickjavontus, Ricky212 and 12 others
That’s the problem
This guy gets to get away with saying this extreme shit cuz he’s black, same with niggas like Dr. Umar

This whole “maintain purity” shit for the most part is just incel optics, black supremacy and white supremacy are just 2 sides of the same coin, made for and propagated by incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, The_God, m0ss26 and 4 others
Blacks are the most racially aware race by literally every criteria. Literally rent free in our heads

I don’t get the point of this thread ? Do you want blacks to just go outside and start slaughtering WHYPIPO or stn stupid like that?
Type shit
417186812 3199395703697074 6435348588890689737 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton, TsarTsar444 and 13 others

Considering that blacks think they can solve their problems with the same people who wiped out 2 entire continents through peaceful protests. I’d say you’re not racially aware enough.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Big White Cuck and Kamui
Considering that blacks think they can solve their problems with the same people who wiped out 2 entire continents through peaceful protests. I’d say you’re not racially aware enough.
Yeah bro, we should start taking to the streets and gunning down every white brah we see in the name of “justice” shouldn’t we

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, TsarTsar444, m0ss26 and 7 others
Yeah bro, we should start taking to the streets and gunning down every white brah we see in the name of “justice” shouldn’t we
Something more systemic then just mindless violence. also you should be able to understand that you’re not dealing with a peaceful group of people.

No, no black thinks they can do such a thing. But once again “what would you have them do” it’s over for niggas they have shit organisation 0 technology it’s just GG Cumskins won the world domination and cultural victory in Civ 6

Better to convince the alpha race to placate your needs the same way a woman manipulates a strong man.
Ah I see the typa nigga I’m dealing with lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Kamui and wishIwasSalludon
No, no black thinks they can do such a thing. But once again “what would you have them do” it’s over for niggas they have shit organisation 0 technology it’s just GG Cumskins won the world domination and cultural victory in Civ 6

Better to convince the alpha race to placate your needs the same way a woman manipulates a strong man.

It’s useless trying to explain anything to you

It’s useless trying to explain anything to you
Well your responses are retarded. “Your not dealing with a peaceful people”

Yeah no shit Sherlock, every black, no everh ethnic knows Cumskins aren’t “Peaceful” but as @Kamui said what would you have us do? Kill every pinkoid cavebeast in the street. Hell your a fucking ethnic why don’t you go get your people to try kill off all whites and leave my people alone weirdo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
Something more systemic then just mindless violence. also you should be able to understand that you’re not dealing with a peaceful group of people.
What do you propose that we do that we haven’t done hundreds of times already?

Total white brah victory

Cumskins 10 shitskins 0

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
This nigga is an urkcel who came up with the whole muh zamint shit, basically black nazis JFL, literally no one gives a shit about it lol, he's a geek

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Big White Cuck and wishIwasSalludon
What do you propose that we do that we haven’t done hundreds of times already
How about actually try to develop you’re communities, build up you’re defenses not just in America but everywhere instead of obsessing over pawgs.

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan
You’d think after being surrounded on all sides by enemies and knowing how a certain group has treated black people they’d be more like this guy
Lol

Tagging BBCs:
I have been banned from his server twice. I made a few troll posts on TikTok about him and one of him stealing bananas when I was a micro celebrity in a micro niche.

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and wishIwasSalludon
Well your responses are retarded. “Your not dealing with a peaceful people”

Yeah no shit Sherlock, every black, no everh ethnic knows Cumskins aren’t “Peaceful” but as @Kamui said what would you have us do? Kill every pinkoid cavebeast in the street. Hell your a fucking ethnic why don’t you go get your people to try kill off all whites and leave my people alone weirdo
He’s black

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I have been banned from his server twice. I made a few troll posts on TikTok about him and one of him stealing bananas when I was a micro celebrity in a micro niche.
Lol

How about actually try to develop you’re communities, build up you’re defenses not just in America but everywhere instead of obsessing over pawgs.
That’s too logical for him.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If you don't think blacks are racially aware then I don't wanna know what you'd consider racially aware.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Big White Cuck and wishIwasSalludon
Maybe actually do something instead of giving up

If that’s the only thing you can come up with when faced to see the very obvious threat to your race. Then it seems you’re trying really hard to prove the low black iq meme true
As I asked you before, what do you propose we do that hasn’t been done thousands of times already

I’m sorry to tell you this but we live in reality, not your shitskin victory delusions
I do not give a singular fuck about anyone but myself, my close friends, and family

As I said before, I live in reality, most American blacks are a lost cause and are better off left to fight amongst themselves

This nigga is an urkcel who came up with the whole muh zamint shit, basically black nazis JFL, literally no one gives a shit about it lol, he's a geek
Yeah like I said lol he’s been on TikTok since 2020 quarantine, I was in his discord and he was sperging about how he saw black foids lusting over white brahs and how he was a black incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, wishIwasSalludon and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Looks234, murdah and 4 others
If you don't think blacks aren racially aware I don't wanna know what you'd consider racially aware.
lol the blacks thinks they can solve their problems with to be honest the most genocidal group in history through peaceful means. How is that racially aware?

lol the blacks thinks they can solve their problems with to be honest the most genocidal group in history through peaceful means. How is that racially aware?
So you want them to wage a race war against whites?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
His ideas are stupid btw. I wouldn’t follow him if I was a black cel. His logic requires africa to be generally smart which they’re not.
That’s a cope you only need a few smart people o build a country. India has one of the longest histories of civilization while the average iq is low. Also blacks created great civilizations in the past

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and kanderior
Maybe actually do something instead of giving up

If that’s the only thing you can come up with when faced to see the very obvious threat to your race. Then it seems you’re trying really hard to prove the low black iq meme true
Ain’t nobody giving up. But as it stands now Cumskins are on top. Niggas ain’t, the world changes and fluxes, in dark ages Arabs were on top, in high Middle Ages it was mongols etc. right now it’s cumskin. So let them enjoy their time in the sun

blacks do have lower iq though, it’s not as low as the idiots here and SFcels make it out to be but it’s lower without a doubt. But their issue is their organisation is on a lower stage, all black groups come from tribal tier societies pulled into the modern era. How can you expect a people like this to overthrow a group that have gone past tribal and medieval to industrial era. Its the same reason why gooks and Arabs are cucked by Cumskins as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Lean4Life, g0op and 2 others
It’s not white vs black, asian vs indian, jew vs Christians/Muslims

It’s black vs black. Biggest battle royale on the land of USA

May the best nigga win and be rewarded with gandy heaven and a throne next to @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Kamui and wishIwasSalludon
Whites have already been at war with blacks for 500 years
why do you have a western work of art, from one of the most aggressive colonial powers no less, as an avi if you hate whites so much?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kamui
It’s not white vs black, asian vs indian, jew vs Christians/Muslims

It’s black vs black. Biggest battle royale on the land of USA

May the best nigga win and be rewarded with gandy heaven and a throne next to @Blackgymmax
Inshallah 🙏🤲

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Ain’t nobody giving up. But as it stands now Cumskins are on top. Niggas ain’t, the world changes and fluxes, in dark ages Arabs were on top, in high Middle Ages it was mongols etc. right now it’s cumskin. So let them enjoy their time in the sun

blacks do have lower iq though, it’s not as low as the idiots here and SFcels make it out to be but it’s lower without a doubt. But their issue is their organisation is on a lower stage, all black groups come from tribal tier societies pulled into the modern era. How can you expect a people like this to overthrow a group that have gone past tribal and medieval to industrial era. Its the same reason why gooks and Arabs are cucked by Cumskins as well
I just learned OP is like 16 or sum shit

He can’t get it though his underdeveloped brain that in life there are winners, and there are losers

We just so happened to be born in the time period where white brah are the winners in this day and age

• JFL
It’s the same with people here wanting to install incel sharia. People want access to the levers of power so they can live like a king and have a harem. Mao did this and most people who want to topple the government and install themselves as the ruling party has this in the back of their minds.

Last edited:
  • +1
I just learned OP is like 16 or sum shit

He can’t get it though his underdeveloped brain that in life there are winners, and there are losers

We just so happened to be born in the time period where white brah are the winners in this day and age
Basically what I’m trying to tell him. It’s common sense, most blacks were in the tribal stage by the time pinkoids got to them ofc they’d get clapped. It’s best to just go along with Cumskins and be greatful that beckies love for BBC means that Bradley will make nice affirmative action for us. Only use the white bitch has imo is that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Yuhbwoynadia, Looks234 and 3 others
Shit up you shitskin nigger

• JFL
It’s the same with people here wanting to install incel sharia. People want access to the levers of power so they can live like a chad and have a harem. Mao did this and most people who want to topple the government and install themselves as the ruling party has this in the back of their minds.
All stems from a lack of pussy in the end

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and aesthetic beauty
Nigger crying about white people
Nigger feels oppressed
Nigger gonna cry cuz he wuz meant to be living in black panther world

why do you have a western work of art, from one of the most aggressive colonial powers no less, as an avi if you hate whites so much?
So it's not some random gay art?

As I asked you before, what do you propose we do that hasn’t been done thousands of times already

I’m sorry to tell you this but we live in reality, not your shitskin victory delusions
Anything would be better than giving up, also why is the idea that blacks can defend themselves a delusion lol. Blacks have already done it before the kushitee stopped an Augustinian Rome lol. Or maybe learn about how you’re west African ancestors stopped the expansion of Islam.

lol can’t believe this shit I’m a curry but know more about ur people than u lol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and kanderior
All stems from a lack of pussy in the end
Even more abstract to go from low status to high status. But people still fall for this rhetoric. The people telling you this will send you off to die so they can live like a chad when people start shooting.

• +1
It’s just a piece of art it’s not that whites people can’t ever do anything good lol you should just be aware of reality.

Also I don’t hate whites but black peoples existence is threatened by them low iq if you can’t see it.