Why aren’t blacks more racially aware?

That post of him hating on Milei proves the guy is a midwit ngl and his overall Pan Africanist ideology he is not only a midwit he is a commie

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You’d think after being surrounded on all sides by enemies and knowing how a certain group has treated black people they’d be more like this guy
Lol

Tagging BBCs:
@Looks234 @Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @Blackgymmax
You forgot to tag me

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
2nd off don’t back down because I don’t agree with your bullshit ass rhetoric
Anything is wasted on you, your iq is so incredibly low that you equated my suggestion for blacks to actually make something of themselves to the idea that blacks should go around randomly gunning down whites lol.

Not just that but your iq is so low that when I pointed out the obvious threat to your race ur response was “sheit I only care about my family” when anybody who can see the bigger pictures knows that a threat to your race is by extension a threat to your family.

And then I a literally curry hadn’t to educate you on your own history lol. It’s safe to say anything is wasted on you. You legit can’t comprehend anything other than “get dat money up, we wuz oppressed by whitey dat why we can’t build sheit, sheit big booty white hoe imma coom n rape sheit.”

Anything I say is wasted in you.

That post of him hating on Milei proves the guy is a midwit ngl and his overall Pan Africanist ideology he is not only a midwit he is a commie
He’s a fascist not a commie

this thread is utterly retarded. we're all going to be genetically engineered cyborgs in 50 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TsarTsar444, murdah and 1 other person
He’s a fascist not a commie
He's a pan-Africanist by association he is a commie midwit I would never listen to anyting he has to say his whole ideology is based on a childish fantasy that never existed

• +1
Anything is wasted on you, your iq is so incredibly low that you equated my suggestion for blacks to actually make something of themselves to the idea that blacks should go around randomly gunning down whites lol.
I equated that suggestion because you spoke out against peaceful protest so obviously anyone would think that you’re speaking about violence
Not just that but your iq is so low that when I pointed out the obvious threat to your race ur response was “sheit I only care about my family”
What threat to my race? You never spoke about what this threat was
when anybody who can see the bigger pictures knows that a threat to your race is by extension a threat to your family.
Cucked mindset lmao, trust me you don’t know how truly backstabbing black people are to each other, I’m playing it shit
And then I a literally curry hadn’t to educate you on your own history lol. It’s safe to say anything is wasted on you.
You didn’t educate anyone on shit, all you did was bring up some bullshit empires that got cucked by whites and Arabs 2k years ago and think that was relevant towards the black people of todays potential success (it isn’t)
You legit can’t comprehend anything other than “get dat money up, we wuz oppressed by whitey dat why we can’t build sheit, sheit big booty white hoe imma coom n rape sheit.”
Exactly my point lol @PrinceLuenLeoncur

At the end of the day you are just very naive and blissfully unaware
this thread is utterly retarded. we're all going to be genetically engineered cyborgs in 50 years
can’t wait to have my fully customizable sex robot girlfriend in 2100

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
He's a pan-Africanist by association he is a commie midwit I would never listen to anyting he has to say his whole ideology is based on a childish fantasy that never existed
Both faggots either way tbh

• +1
Yeah but OP tried to make it out like my family was born here or sum shit idk
im confused do you live in america

• +1
so then you're african american
Depends on where you’re from

Some people differentiate it between whether you’re from Africa or Caribbean diaspora, others refer to slave descendants living in the US etc

• JFL
This guy gets to get away with saying this extreme shit cuz he’s black, same with niggas like Dr. Umar

This whole “maintain purity” shit for the most part is just incel optics, black supremacy and white supremacy are just 2 sides of the same coin, made for and propagated by incels
Mirin high iq, Chad and tyrone dont Care about muh race

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
because blacks are one of the most populous people on the planet. there is no threat to back people. lefties, jews, and whites bend over backward to help niggers.

just because you can't get laid doesn't mean there's systemic racisms, muh media negative stereotype. you are just ugly and undesirable from a physical and genetic(80 average iq) standpoint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, wishIwasSalludon, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, murdah and SidharthTheSlayer
Itt curry vs nigger IQ
Yall needa Brahmin to sort this out

Itt curry vs nigger IQ
Yall needa Brahmin to sort this out
The Brahmin:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, wishIwasSalludon and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, anthony111553 and wishIwasSalludon
Keep worshipping me you white worshiping dog
Other way around lil bro

Every thread I comment in you attempt to chase me into replying to you, you’re legit my biggest fan

anyone would think that you’re speaking about violence
No just low iq nigcels like you, the idea is to be willing to do what’s necessary. Not mindlessly killing people what would that even achieve lol. Not everyone is a 85 iq mentally recessed nigcel like you.

What threat to my race? You never spoke about what this threat was
Think about the fact that whites could wipe everyone of you off the face of the earth, then think about the fact that whites have wiped groups of people off the face of the earth, then think about the fact of how whites hate blacks the most BY FAR, then think about the fact how right wing beliefs have been surging throughout the white populace. Then think about the fact that whites have a gazillion bases in every black country on earth.

Doesn’t look too good does it. And not to mention it’s not just whites who hates y’all ur hated by legit every race on earth jfl.

Cucked mindset lmao, trust me you don’t know how truly backstabbing black people are to each other, I’m playing it shit
85 nigcel iq showing once again can’t see the bigger picture. I’m not saying to mindless trust every black lol I’m saying how would it not be beneficial to you as a black urself to not let urself be put under threat?

bullshit empires that got cucked by whites and Arabs 2k years ago
Are you retarded they defeated whites and Arabs lol.

(it isn’t)
How is it not relevant fool, if blacks created successful societies in the past why can’t you do it now?

Exactly my point lol
So you admit your not capable of higher thinking? Great glad we agree.

Yeah but OP tried to make it out like my family was born here or sum shit idk
All I said was you’re African American, which you are jfl

This thread.. goddam its full of cope"s and dumbasses

• +1
Other way around lil bro

Every thread I comment in you attempt to chase me into replying to you, you’re legit my biggest fan
Not even remotely. You tag me consistently in your drivel.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and wishIwasSalludon
As long as there are snowbunnies and mulattas my world still goes on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Looks234, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, sportsmogger, anthony111553 and 2 others
Hey that’s Komi been seeing his tiktoks since 2020

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
No just low iq nigcels like you, the idea is to be willing to do what’s necessary. Not mindlessly killing people what would that even achieve lol. Not everyone is a 85 iq mentally recessed nigcel like you.

Think about the fact that whites could wipe everyone of you off the face of the earth, then think about the fact that whites have wiped groups of people off the face of the earth, then think about the fact of how whites hate blacks the most BY FAR,
That’s complete utter bullshit :feelskek: blacks are a nuisance amongst right wing extremist since they have no sort of economic or political power, Jews pose a far greater threat to both whites and ethnics than whites could to blacks ever could

All of these situations you are talking about are extreme hypotheticals, it would literally be impossible for whites to kill every single black person on the face of the planet, ranging from the US, Africa, South America, Europe etc etc
then think about the fact how right wing beliefs have been surging throughout the white populace. Then think about the fact that whites have a gazillion bases in every black country on earth.
“White populace” yeah right wing beliefs that only incels and other subhumans are on board with, whites are more than willing to bend over backwards and let ethnics essentially rape them by letting them flood into their countries and spread degeneracy, just look at what’s happening in Europe rn with blacks and Arabs
Doesn’t look too good does it. And not to mention it’s not just whites who hates y’all ur hated by legit every race on earth jfl.
The only races that have any ability to actually do something to ethnics are whites, Jews, and certain Asians like Chinese but they’re only relegated to parts of Africa since they’re currently raping them of their resources rn
85 nigcel iq showing once again can’t see the bigger picture. I’m not saying to mindless trust every black lol I’m saying how would it not be beneficial to you as a black urself to not let urself be put under threat?
I am under no threat whatsoever
Are you retarded they defeated whites and Arabs lol.
Yeah, and look at what happened to them afterwards lol
How is it not relevant fool, if blacks created successful societies in the past why can’t you do it now?
Well uh
-Technology
-Education
-Jews
-Infighting
-Power struggles
So you admit your not capable of higher thinking? Great glad we agree.
Yeah I’m not capable of higher thinking because I don’t subscribe to caring for people who care nothing for me and vice versa
You don’t know what communism is.
Communism = ideology of cucks

Why’re you tagging me in this bullshit bruv 💀

This nigga has been on TikTok since like 2020 doing this btw, I got banned from his server once cuz I said I was addicted to big booty Latinas as a joke
Lol was this recent. I joined his server in early 2021 with some of my WigNat friends and he didn’t have much of an issue

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger