Why aren’t blacks more racially aware?

I’m a curry
dude I thought you were a black nationalist or something wtf 😂 😂 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, klip11, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
I do not give a singular fuck about anyone but myself, my close friends, and family

As I said before, I live in reality, most American blacks are a lost cause and are better off left to fight amongst themselves
can’t you think long term jfl. If you’re race is being threatened and you’re family is part of you’re race then so is ur family being threatened

It’s just a piece of art it’s not that whites people can’t ever do anything good lol you should just be aware of reality.

Also I don’t hate whites but black peoples existence is threatened by them low iq if you can’t see it.
All ethnics existence are threatened by white people, deal with it nigga

Anything would be better than giving up, also why is the idea that blacks can defend themselves a delusion lol. Blacks have already done it before the kushitee stopped an Augustinian Rome lol. Or maybe learn about how you’re west African ancestors stopped the expansion of Islam.

lol can’t believe this shit I’m a curry but know more about ur people than u lol
That was over 2k years ago. Right now in the modern era blacks are naked like a babe, even the Indian army could conquer the whole continent with the north being able to put up the biggest resistance and as we know those fucks arent even black.

My point proven once again. Niggers need to get their shit together before they start speaking this bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Kamui and wishIwasSalludon
All ethnics existence are threatened by white people, deal with it nigga
True but blacks are the only race who are universally hated by everyone

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
That’s a cope you only need a few smart people o build a country. India has one of the longest histories of civilization while the average iq is low. Also blacks created great civilizations in the past
why havent they done it then?

Jfl idk why this curry has BBC shoved so far up his ass to be so concerned with black issues
I don’t really care what you do in the end I just wanna know why blacks care little about their own existence

That was over 2k years ago. Right now in the modern era blacks are naked like a babe, even the Indian army could conquer the whole continent with the north being able to put up the biggest resistance and as we know those fucks arent even black.

My point proven once again. Niggers need to get their shit together before they start speaking this bullshit
This nigga can’t think critically for shit

I don’t really care what you do in the end I just wanna know why blacks care little about their own existence
You do care because you made this thread with the intention of stirring up some sort of drama trying to provoke the people you tagged like me and @PrinceLuenLeoncur

obviously not.
They have they even created an empire which beat an Augustinian Rome back when Rome was deleting other empires off the map

They have they even created an empire which beat an Augustinian Rome back when Rome was deleting other empires off the map
2k years ago. why are they in complete shambles now i mean?

@wishIwasSalludon I happen to know a black girl who shares similar views with you. I am sure she will be interested in you. She is beautiful and curvy.

That was larp I am curry
@wishIwasSalludon nvm, I thought you were black all this time. Yeah the curvy black girl I am recommending isn't into curries

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ricky212, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
2k years ago. why are they in complete shambles now i mean?
Who knows but the fact a small island of recently freed slaves fought off the Spanish the British and the French shows they do do have potential.

This nigga looks like a super villain

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, TsarTsar444, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
What do you define as “their own existence”
africa is in shambles , they're addicted to infighting and rape. they have no interest in ascending as a race. american niggers love credit , cards , 'drip' and hood culture.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
OP is too stupid and young to understand this
You realize the only reason it’s like that is because of blacks like you right?

africa is in shambles , they're addicted to infighting and rape. they have no interest in ascending as a race. american niggers love credit , cards , 'drip' and hood culture.
This

in the USA blacks are the most racially aware group because of apartheid

here in brazil its less but they are still the most racially aware group mainly because of USA racial politics influence over the last 20 years or so in here because middle class brazilians love to culturally and politically emulate gringos despite posing as anti-american when talking about geopolitics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
What does “blacks like you” mean in this context since you’re so smart
Complacent blacks which seems to make up the bulk of your population for some reason.

Its true that blacks are the most racially aware. They have empathy for other ethnics but ethnics dont have it for them

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
What does “blacks like you” mean in this context since you’re so smart
for one, you're obsessed with race mixing , emphasizing your closet white supremacy

• +1
Thats a good thing. Natural selection
Just kill them all

• JFL
for one, you're obsessed with race mixing , emphasizing your closet white supremacy
Him and the others are too low iq to understand anything other than “get dat money, sheiiit dat big booty white hoe fine as fuck”. Absolutely no thought into anything greater lol

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Complacent blacks which seems to make up the bulk of your population for some reason.
As I said before I live in reality, not delusion like you

You seem to be under the impression that building up muh community can undo the years of degeneracy and oppression that blacks have faced for the past 500 years
Just kill them all
Even out the gene pool amirite

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You’re a pajeet larping as a white male, I don’t want to hear a word out of your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
s I said before I live in reality, not delusion like you

You seem to be under the impression that building up muh community can undo the years of degeneracy and oppression that blacks have faced for the past 500 years
“We wuz oppressed n sheiiit” so what lol every group has been oppressed stop making excuses. And blacks have built great countries before so why not do it again lol.

Just kill them all
Nah the best thing would just be to get rid of the ones like @Kamui high iq ones who can actually have the ability to think long term are fine.

“We wuz oppressed n sheiiit” so what lol every group has been oppressed stop making excuses. And blacks have built great countries before so why not do it again lol.
“Great countries”

The year is 2023 lil bro, not 2000 years ago like you said before

• JFL
“Great countries”

The year is 2023 lil bro, not 2000 years ago like you said before
85 iq on display, also study history lol you realize kush wasn’t the only country in Africa jfl.

99% of people for the most part do not care enough to concern themselves in all of these right wing radical ideologies, the days of niggas like Malcolm X leading the charge for black people is dead

What about the new leader of burkina faso

85 iq on display, also study history lol you realize kush wasn’t the only country in Africa jfl.
Look at Africa today and try to tell me if any of those mud hut dwelling fucks have the capability of creating what they were able to 2k years ago

Why do you think every high IQ ethnics immigrate to foreign countries instead of staying in their own shitholes lmao
Nah the best thing would just be to get rid of the ones like @Kamui high iq ones who can actually have the ability to think long term are fine.
I’m low IQ because I put myself and my family first before a bunch of low IQ hood negroids that serve 0 purpose to society? Rightttt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
You’re a pajeet larping as a white male, I don’t want to hear a word out of your mouth
dodge everything I said because you lack defense theory. im not and jfl at your iq to believe anything anyone tells you.

• +1
Look at Africa today and try to tell me if any of those mud hut dwelling fucks have the capability of creating what they were able to 2k years ago

Why do you think every high IQ ethnics immigrate to foreign countries instead of staying in their own shitholes lmao

I’m low IQ because I put myself and my family first before a bunch of low IQ hood negroids that serve 0 purpose to society? Rightttt
Whatever bro

Whatever bro
You started this argument man, I plan to finish it
dodge everything I said because you lack defense theory. im not and jfl at your iq to believe anything anyone tells you.
Idc about racemixing because it’s an incel meme, I could give 2 fucks about shitskins breeding cumskins and vice versa outside of this forum

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Considering that blacks think they can solve their problems with the same people who wiped out 2 entire continents through peaceful protests. I’d say you’re not racially aware enough.
you don't even know what the majority of black people think. I dare you to go to an actual movement meeting that isn't blm and all the shit you say is only what you see online

You started this argument man, I plan to finish it
Your iq is too low to finish anything like the majority of AAs you can’t think 1 second into the future lol.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Your iq is too low to finish anything like the majority of AAs you can’t think 1 second into the future lol.
Well uh, for one, I’m not African American :feelskek:

2nd off don’t back down because I don’t agree with your bullshit ass rhetoric

you don't even know what the majority of black people think. I dare you to go to an actual movement meeting that isn't blm and all the shit you say is only what you see online
This nigga doesn’t even live in the US I think lmao

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
Well uh, for one, I’m not African American :feelskek:

2nd off don’t back down because I don’t agree with your bullshit ass rhetoric
Where are you from?