Why aren’t females attracted to ogres?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Might seem like a strange question but in all other animal species I can recall usually the famale is attracted to the most dominant male of the group

Ofc we know women aren’t attracted to a twink but also not a giga masculine orge as opposed to literally what every other mamal is attracted to.

Could be that back in hunter gatherer days the most successful human wouldn’t necessarily be the strongest ogre but the middle pot which wasn’t too weak to not be able to protect her but also not too strong to not be able to properly run and hunt Fast animals

But that’s my guess

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Infinite, flippasav and 7 others
I have a feeling you think you are a big man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 5.5psl, HarrierDuBois and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NoReedemingFeature, Primalsplit and 11 others
I have a feeling you think you are a big man
Useless comment

There should be a discussion rule to prevent trolls from polluting the discussion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, wishIwasSalludon, Primalsplit and 7 others
Useless comment

There should be a discussion rule to prevent trolls from polluting the discussion
okay let me finish and i will fuck off. think you are a big man i shoot you bambam
loser

bye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MonoTBB and TechnoBoss
The same way you're not attracted to bimbos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, High Cortisol Chad, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
It's attracted to Ogres

okay let me finish and i will fuck off. think you are a big man i shoot you bambam
loser

bye
another racist making a mockery of the white race by pretending to be a bafoon while claiming to be white

I think part of it is that human sexual desires are adaptable to the needs of the time or environment, especially female ones. In the past women probably were attracted to more ogre types cause they were dangerous savage times where strength and dominance were more important. As things get easier and safer, their desires change more towards facial beauty cause it's just more aesthetically pleasing and they have the luxury to not care about pure strength and dominance. You still see this today, in Eastern Europe you need to look strong and dangerous for high SMV, TikTok pretty boys (who tend to come from more safe and developed countries) would have their asses beat in clubs by gymmaxxed kickboxer ogres if they showed up there.

Another potential reason why women might not like maximum dimorphism is because they imply an aggressive man who might be dangerous to them and their offspring, whereas a man with more gentle/feminine features represents a good balance between masculine power but also high trust and patience/gentleness. Also a man with a more pretty/non-dimorphic face will lead to prettier daughters, which increases their chances of reproduction (look at Brock Lesnar's daughter to see what daughter an ogre can produce jfl).

Another explanation you might hear is birth control and chemicals in food and water fucking with their hormones and stuff, which might have some truth to it but I haven't verified it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Infinite, NoReedemingFeature and 12 others
I think part of it is that human sexual desires are adaptable to the needs of the time or environment, especially female ones. In the past women probably were attracted to more ogre types cause they were dangerous savage times where strength and dominance were more important. As things get easier and safer, their desires change more towards facial beauty cause it's just more aesthetically pleasing and they have the luxury to not care about pure strength and dominance. You still see this today, in Eastern Europe you need to look strong and dangerous for high SMV, TikTok pretty boys (who tend to come from more safe and developed countries) would have their asses beat in clubs by gymmaxxed kickboxer ogres if they showed up there.

Another potential reason why women might not like maximum dimorphism is because they imply an aggressive man who might be dangerous to them and their offspring, whereas a man with more gentle/feminine features represents a good balance between masculine power but also high trust and patience/gentleness. Also a man with a more pretty/non-dimorphic face will lead to prettier daughters, which increases their chance of reproduction (look at Brock Lesnar's daughter to see what daughter an ogre can produce jfl).

Another explanation you might hear is birth control and chemicals in food and water fucking with their hormones and stuff, which might have some truth to it but I haven't verified it.
Thank you for saving this thread tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and kanderior
Because most females are bisexual meaning they'd rather fuck a tiktoker than Brock Lesnar cope with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and TechnoBoss
Female nature changes in peacetime. They don’t need to find a mate to defend them from enemy tribes or something so they appreciate aesthetics more and lean towards prettier men with masculine features. This isn’t the case with other animals as they’re always hunting etc and in war torn countries

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Women will choose the tall ogre vs the manlet Chad...
shrek.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, High Cortisol Chad, Primalsplit and 6 others
Might seem like a strange question but in all other animal species I can recall usually the famale is attracted to the most dominant male of the group

Ofc we know women aren’t attracted to a twink but also not a giga masculine orge as opposed to literally what every other mamal is attracted to.

Could be that back in hunter gatherer days the most successful human wouldn’t necessarily be the strongest ogre but the middle pot which wasn’t too weak to not be able to protect her but also not too strong to not be able to properly run and hunt Fast animals

But that’s my guess

Ask yourself do you attract to roastie?

All the copers pretending it’s just muhhh time period when facial aesthetics have existed since the beginning. All the youthful PSL Gods have the aristocratic prince pheno

But that’s my guess
But they are. You just haven't been to one is all.

But that’s my guess
BA4F629D C621 4C52 8190 73913F2C2967
This isn’t ogre you fag. You’re just ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, the BULL and PrinceofDarkness
0B38C485 606B 4902 AA1B CA2535DE1332

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MonoTBB and Xangsane
All the copers pretending it’s just muhhh time period when facial aesthetics have existed since the beginning. All the youthful PSL Gods have the aristocratic prince pheno
Kombo-alle-Formate.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Primalsplit and Iasacrko
depends on some deathnic shitstain countries like eastern europe and sand nigger countries they like their own ogre men.

Hell, niggers can get away with looking ugly because of their other features.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Another potential reason why women might not like maximum dimorphism is because they imply an aggressive man who might be dangerous to them and their offspring, whereas a man with more gentle/feminine features represents a good balance between masculine power but also high trust and patience/gentleness. Also a man with a more pretty/non-dimorphic face will lead to prettier daughters, which increases their chances of reproduction (look at Brock Lesnar's daughter to see what daughter an ogre can produce jfl).

First part of this comment is pure nonsense

Humans evolved for stamina not short term strength, pre historic humans would chase their prey for miles running after them so they had to be long limbed tall and lean, short term strength didn't mean that much.
Natural selection favoured men who would be best hunters in that period, tall, long limbs, stamina instead of short term strength, certain facial features that we see as handsome.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, High Cortisol Chad and Iasacrko
from what I have observed in high school
if high-status ogre asks out foid (in real life) they will typically be too intimidated to reject them, (they must be taller)
unlike low fwhr statusmaxxed twig they will have usually no problem rejecting them (equal status),

nevertheless, foids usually never approach the ogre, the ogre is usually the one who makes the first move, if the ogre takes their virginity, they usually become a slave to the ogre

typical chad still mogs, often foid will cheat on the ogre with chad due to a hero complex
true chad never needs to approach a women, however the women who approach true chad are usually ltn,
women true chad approaches will surrender to him 90% of the time,

in highschool, chad is sometimes inhib, that is why you see them with ltn women who approached him first rather than going with high psl foid, this pattern usually clears itself up in adulthood when brains are properly matured

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Primalsplit
Humans evolved for stamina not short term strength, pre historic humans would chase their prey for miles running after them so they had to be long limbed tall and lean, short term strength didn't mean that much.
Natural selection favoured men who would be best hunters in that period, tall, long limbs, stamina instead of short term strength, certain facial features that we see as handsome.
Yeah at the end of the day humans aren’t strong creatures it makes total sense

Most animals our size can beat us so humans are tool users and stamina is more important than strength in humans

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
they are, I am literally a deformed ogre and have never had issues with women despite crippling autism.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yeah at the end of the day humans aren’t strong creatures it makes total sense

Most animals our size can beat us so humans are tool users and stamina is more important than strength in humans
Think of humans as wolves chasing prey for miles instead of like cats who attack prey by sprinting from ambush with their short term strength.

water af, average @the BULL hater try to come up with a 50+ IQ thread challenge: lvl impossible

they are, I am literally a deformed ogre and have never had issues with women despite crippling autism.
No they aren’t and ur personal experiences don’t disprove anything. You go for women who’ve already hit the wall women who are 30+. Prime women do not like ogres

Plus you probably aren’t even ogre anyways judging by one of ur pics

In balkans they are attracted to ogre

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You go for women who’ve already hit the wall women who are 30+. Prime women do not like ogres
keep deluding yourself into believing this, most women that are into me are in their 20's.

I purposely avoid anyone that's younger because I can't stand them, young people are retarded.

I'm not particularly ugly by the way, just very ogre, the deformation is from the condition I have which makes my face look a little weird from some angles, but it's not like I look like the hunchback of the notre-dame, you can just dm if you want to see it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, smallman, Primalsplit and 2 others
keep deluding yourself into believing this, most women that are into me are in their 20's.

I purposely avoid anyone that's younger because I can't stand them, young people are retarded.

I'm not particularly ugly by the way, just very ogre, the deformation is from the condition I have which makes my face look a little weird from some angles, but it's not like I look like the hunchback of the notre-dame, you can just dm if you want to see it.
I think people on here in general have distorted views of what they think women want. Ive even seen bitches thirsting over cbum in droves

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I think people on here in general have distorted views of what they think women want. Ive even seen bitches thirsting over cbum in droves
they just don't go outside.

in reality almost every robust looking dude is married with kids.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 63662, Primalsplit and 2 others
they just don't go outside.

in reality almost every robust looking dude is married with kids.
Its just age differences younger girls dont want ogres but old ones do perfectly well

which increases their chances of reproduction
Maximizing the chance of female reproduction doesn’t matter, women will reproduce no matter what. Maximizing male attractive is what matters

• +1
Reactions: kanderior

But that’s my guess
Cuz they're ugly nigga, retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Anime Groyper
Maximizing the chance of female reproduction doesn’t matter, women will reproduce no matter what. Maximizing male attractive is what matters
true, but only beautiful women got to reproduce with the chads of their time cause these powerful men had the most choice (setting aside arranged political marriages which they had to engage in). If you were a random dirt-poor peasant family that happened to produce a pretty daughter and the king happened to pass by your farm, took a liking to her and had a child with her your family's fortune would significantly improve cause the king would want to financially support his child and its mother, and the family would benefit from that

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

this explains it, human sexual desires are mostly cultural hence why there is a huge variation across the world unlike what copers on here will say,

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Women have always found “ogre” looking men attractive. When I say ogre I’m not just talking about face. I’m talking about everything from bone structure to low inhib brute behavior.

Women would rather get fisted by Andre The Giant than some homophile e-boy on TikTok.

this explains it, human sexual desires are mostly cultural hence why there is a huge variation across the world unlike what copers on here will say,
there is a genetic component that I think doesn't change cause it's the result of thousands of years of evolution and natural selection, but a lot of it is cultural too yeah. E.g. look at female body types that men find attractive now vs hundreds of years ago. Also some people here have spoken about how a lot of typical black pill ideas don't apply to their culture cause it's different from the western European/American one that most people here see the world through (and I guess makes up the bulk of the psl movement).

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

Late 20s go for ogres why should someone below that age range try to get an ogre appeal. Prime women are 16-22 for the most part. They don’t like ogres and I’ve never seen women in that age range with an ogre.

Ogres in my gym usually are paired with fat hoodrats. All the mtbs+ in my gym are single and go alone.
Ok

Late 20s go for ogres why should someone below that age range try to get an ogre appeal
not really, most are 20-25.

not that there's any point, you either have the bones for it or you don't, it's not a look you can go for on a whim.
They don’t like ogres and I’ve never seen women in that age range with an ogre.
they don't exist in that age bracket, teenagers are beanpoles with over-sized heads
Ogres in my gym usually are paired with fat hoodrats.
oh you must be living in america, there's a social stigma on dating younger women there, no surprise you've never seen girls with older men, we don't have this in europe, it's pretty normal to date 8-10+ years older.