Why being ethnic is a death sentence in the west.

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
INb4 muh shitskin
lol just how many incel cumskins suffer from hypergamy by the stacy hivemind?

Skin color isn't the reason ethnics almost entirely never register in a woman minds (this counts for ethnic women as well). A super tanned white person still has much higher SMV than a fair skinned indian, middle eastern or east asian. Reasons being....

• Height
Ethnics apart from black Africans almost never meet woman's height requirements. The average height of asians, indians, and middle eastern men fall far below that of (western raised) black Africans or Europeans. This is one of the reasons why black men are more likely to date out of their race with a white female, compared to other races. Study below shows desirably of men to women by race, and black men fall 2nd to white men. The latino portion should just count as another "white" category. However blacks seem to have a slight edge over asians, middle easterners, or indians. Most likely because those ethnics fail to meet the height requirements.

• Cultural Failo/Unideal Pheno
Ethnics mainly come from backwards cultures that most women in the west find alien and barbaric. Even ethnic woman aim to distance themselves as far away from this cultural failo by marrying out. Many ethnic women hate themselves and want to erase the mistake of being born as the wrong race, by ensuring their offspring look white. We see this happen with Asian women all time, but in reality EVERY ethnic woman thinks that way curry foids included.

^BROOOOOOTAL:lul::lul::lul::lul: Ropefuel for currycels

• Status, Integration, and MOG
Ethnics as a whole are mogged by whites on just about every level, whiteness is associated with higher income, more opportunity, better genetic quality, and overall a higher quality of living. This is why you see every ethnic woman going after white guys or at least desiring whites more than their own race. Study below proves that all ethnics apart from black foids preferred white men over their own race.

The takeaway from this is as an ethnic you have to supersede these failos in order to even stand a chance in the dating market.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, john2, Johanjohan and 12 others
abdi, ask yourself, how many times has this already been said?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 18045, Deprived and 10 others
Serious!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
1789_yadinlondon_1394444173.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15917 and BeenLMSsinceMSN
they are uglier and have lower iqs. it's not that hard to figure out. simple observation could save you the trouble of doing a hundred studies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 16618, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Johanjohan, Marsiere214 and 6 others
they just have to be low inhib and entice white women in relationship for interracial sex

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Beetlejuice, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Nice race bait thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, stevielake and Piratecel
Legit thread. Number 1 reason ethnics are incel is cause of height stereotypes. When women imagine an ethnic guy they think of someone who is 5'6" and wears flip flops . Number 2 is cause ethnics are autistic from strict parenting growing up, and don't fit in with NT western culture. White and black parents encourage their kids to play in sports, meanwhile little Pajeet's parents encourage him to take AP classes and studycel his high school and college years away.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15563
Indeed, it is over for negroids

:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15563 and 1 other person
INb4 muh shitskin

Skin color isn't the reason ethnics almost entirely never register in a woman minds (this counts for ethnic women as well). A super tanned white person still has much higher SMV than a fair skinned indian, middle eastern or east asian. Reasons being....

• Height
Ethnics apart from black Africans almost never meet woman's height requirements. The average height of asians, indians, and middle eastern men fall far below that of (western raised) black Africans or Europeans. This is one of the reasons why black men are more likely to date out of their race with a white female, compared to other races. Study below shows desirably of men to women by race, and black men fall 2nd to white men. The latino portion should just count as another "white" category. However blacks seem to have a slight edge over asians, middle easterners, or indians. Most likely because those ethnics fail to meet the height requirements.
View attachment 1552317

View attachment 1552318

Ethnics mainly come from backwards cultures that most women in the west find alien and barbaric. Even ethnic woman aim to distance themselves as far away from this cultural failo by marrying out. Many ethnic women hate themselves and want to erase the mistake of being born as the wrong race, by ensuring their offspring look white. We see this happen with Asian women all time, but in reality EVERY ethnic woman thinks that way curry foids included.
View attachment 1552349

Ethnics as a whole are mogged by whites on just about every level, whiteness is associated with higher income, more opportunity, better genetic quality, and overall a higher quality of living. This is why you see every ethnic woman going after white guys or at least desiring whites more than their own race. Study below proves that all ethnics apart from black foids preferred white men over their own race.
View attachment 1552374

The takeaway from this is as an ethnic you have to supersede these failos in order to even stand a chance in the dating market.
Glad to be a white Iberian
Bf99b0d3b720f28780230bc040f0ae3f

• Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • +1
Does he look white tho?
Yeah, he's considered white in Brazil. In america it's 50/50 bc any dark haired/dark eyed white person can just say they're Mexican or some shit and be considered poc

• JFL
Black africans are even shorter than average japanese man

they are sometimes taller in the west due to breeding for slavery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14905 and Piratecel
The last chart in OP's post is fake and a cover for the fact that men prefer East Asian and Latina women over white women.

rnLPa6m.png

20180818_FBC544.png

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s1100-c50.png

Ethnic is only a death sentence if you're male.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16618
only genetically inferior ethnics complain, me and my friend live in scandinavia and slay, and we are both ethnic and under 6"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, LooksOrDeath, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Legit thread. Number 1 reason ethnics are incel is cause of height stereotypes. When women imagine an ethnic guy they think of someone who is 5'6" and wears flip flops . Number 2 is cause ethnics are autistic from strict parenting growing up, and don't fit in with NT western culture. White and black parents encourage their kids to play in sports, meanwhile little Pajeet's parents encourage him to take AP classes and studycel his high school and college years away.
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: “It has nothing to do with face brooo”

I emphasized black Africans raised in the west not black Africans from Africa. They are shorter due to poor nutrition not genetics.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and PrinceLuenLeoncur
even if you height and statusmog white guys as an ethnic, you will have to pay the ethnic tax.

ask girls, some will say jeremy meeks is too dark for them😂 and he is alot whiter than arabs/indians etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 17291, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

Not true. Blakc Africans are same height as other ethnics like Arabs, still that’s mainly Nigerians, Somalis and Senegalese are Tallfags on avg. slavery didn’t improve their gentic stock in the Americas either I dunno why idiots perpetuate this bullshit myth, feed fuckers food and they will grow ethnic nations don’t feed their people and thus they are manlets

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Piratecel
Not true. Blakc Africans are same height as other ethnics like Arabs, still that’s mainly Nigerians, Somalis and Senegalese are Tallfags on avg. slavery didn’t improve their gentic stock in the Americas either I dunno why idiots perpetuate this bullshit myth, feed fuckers food and they will grow ethnic nations don’t feed their people and thus they are manlets
They do it to continue the racist stereotype of the black race being animalistic because they were "bred to be stronger" like the way animals are bred to be stronger

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They do it to continue the racist stereotype of the black race being animalistic because they were "bred to be stronger" like the way animals are bred to be stronger
Yeah I agree it’s retarded it’s like they are trying to justify slavery by saying “look it wasn’t all that bad we did make these guys bigger and shit” I have even seen other races use this as an excuse when the reality is west Africans have more genetic advantages than new world blacks in power sports blacks are known to dominate in.

If anything slavery ironically made them weaker

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
no1curr

you're either goodlooking or not. race is mental gymnastics of the highest caliber

@Anyanglover
check my thread

yep all true

more racebait, ethnic hate ragefuel to start my day.

brb gonna go out and mog some JBWs

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 15004
INb4 muh shitskin

• Height
View attachment 1552317

View attachment 1552318

View attachment 1552349

View attachment 1552374

does this include arabs?

does this include arabs?
tbh it depends, I just thought about it
People like Baldingman and Ghw3l, those levantine arabs have it much easier than in the west, due to the fact that have a unique phenotype and have a light skin.
but its over for gulf arabs like me, we look like indians, i often get mistaken for pakistani

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17291
does this include arabs?
Yes arabs unless white skinned and tall have low smv. Also they have to have a eurocentric pheno they can't be big boned caveman looking, with chubby face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and startingover

Nutrition retard?

• +1
INb4 muh shitskin

• Height
View attachment 1552317

View attachment 1552318

View attachment 1552349

View attachment 1552374

the cultural failo is the biggest problem.

• +1
I’m ethnic and white girls love me. I neg these whores and they still double text me begging for my attention.

I’m ethnic and white girls love me. I neg these whores and they still double text me begging for my attention.
You are chechen meaning you are white

There are 3 types of men according to women

White chads : Chad's from British/ German /Nordic Wasp backgrounds. Ideal look for slaying and relationships . ( both ltr and str)

Exotic white chads : The " Med " guys. Not the Indians who believe they look " med" but models like Atesh Salah, Oussama Gousem, Micheal Morrone etc. Best for ons&str

Everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There are 3 types of men according to women

White chads : Chad's from British/ German /Nordic Wasp backgrounds. Ideal look for slaying and relationships . ( both ltr and str)

Exotic white chads : The " Med " guys. Not the Indians who believe they look " med" but models like Atesh Salah, Oussama Gousem, Micheal Morrone etc. Best for ons&str

Everyone else
Do I count as an exotic white? I'm MENA with blue eyes and I look white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes arabs unless white skinned and tall have low smv. Also they have to have a eurocentric pheno they can't be big boned caveman looking, with chubby face.
Muh "hispanics are a white category"

Black Hispanics exist, and most Hispanics in the US are of Native American and white descent, about 50/50 each.

Muh "hispanics are a white category"

Black Hispanics exist, and most Hispanics in the US are of Native American and white descent, about 50/50 each.
:feelsgiga: