Why did an old ugly hillbilly woman give me acid at a concert?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I was at a concert the other night and after ordering a drink at the bar table, some leathery skinned old ugly smelly skinny white trash inbred hillbilly looked at me and said “I am a four leaf clover, I got good luck” and opened her wallet and gave me this tab of acid

But I got scared I didn’t wanna get fentanyl poising and die so I just left it at the bar

I kinda regret it. I wonder what that trip would’ve been like.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, BrahminBoss and vermillioncorefan
cucked

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah I wish I would’ve taken it but I might have ended up like those random homeless niggers on the streets of LA dancing all alone in the sidewalk and doing werid stuff while cars pass by and go “wow look guys never end up like that wetback”

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yeah I wish I would’ve taken it but I might have ended up like those random homeless niggers on the streets of LA dancing all alone in the sidewalk and doing werid stuff while cars pass by and go “wow look guys never end up like that wetback”
nah i huffed whippets on the sidewalk and started laughing and rolling around next to cars i didn’t even realize i was doing it until after
but on lsd i didn’t trip i just fucked my girl dw pal u missed out

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
nah i huffed whippets on the sidewalk and started laughing and rolling around next to cars i didn’t even realize i was doing it until after
but on lsd i didn’t trip i just fucked my girl dw pal u missed out
Well I’m a good boy cuck so it’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
always go with the flow bro
random encounters are rare