Why did God create ugly men?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Why did God put ugly men on the same earth as good looking tall men? He knew what he was doing. He knew all the women would reject them and only suck the cocks of the better men. So my question is why? Why do that to someone…it’s unfair

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE, vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine and 6 others
Cuz ur a cuck ur whole lifes a joke and ur in hell already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, vermillioncorefan, mid and 3 others
Cuz ur a cuck ur whole lifes a joke and ur in hell already.
Yeah you’re right I gutted my aunts cat and glued it’s head onto a power rangers action figure so maybe I’m where I belong

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and Manletmachine
Why did God put ugly men on the same earth as good looking tall men? He knew what he was doing. He knew all the women would reject them and only suck the cocks of the better men. So my question is why? Why do that to someone…it’s unfair
god is satan and you're in hell

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, smoth, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Manletmachine and The Grinch
Yeah you’re right I gutted my aunts cat and glued it’s head onto a power rangers action figure so maybe I’m where I belong
Lol no u didnt

• +1
Reactions: mid
yup so is the cat who I gutted

• +1
Reactions: Checheneca123 and Vermilioncore
Hope hes just testing me but I already failed tbh

i don’t know why he made you

Oct 17, 2019 move on with ur life nigga

The chads and women are the demons their job is to torture you by cuckolding you for eternity

The chads and women are the demons their job is to torture you by cuckolding you for eternity
that’s why I love to jerk off to video of women and cats being gutted

do you consider yourself a ugly man

do you consider yourself a ugly man
Good day sir! I am a charming chap the type of guy to lick his hand and comb his hair with it :) shooooooo!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and Bozoogway
To betabux obese single mothers

Believing in god in 2024 lel

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
there has to be a balance

I think this is man's creation, I highly doubt Adam and Eve were ugly. This must have come from mixing races, perhaps, I have no idea.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I think this is man's creation, I highly doubt Adam and Eve were ugly. This must have come from mixing races, perhaps, I have no idea.
But God oversees it all. He could step in and stop if

But God oversees it all. He could step in and stop if
I think that in the current testament (new generation) God restricted himself with free will. In other words, he cannot intervene directly due to his own laws, in addition, the bible postulates that people should accept each other regardless of their appearance, but people are far from God and this ends up not happening

One reason could be how humanity just got so superficial that anything which dosent appeal to carnality is automatically unattractive and ugly.

Or maybe it did create ugly. Some people are just uglier than others but who knows what the overall plan is. We cannot answer this question. Only help each other out.

Last edited:
I think that in the current testament (new generation) God restricted himself with free will. In other words, he cannot intervene directly due to his own laws, in addition, the bible postulates that people should accept each other regardless of their appearance, but people are far from God and this ends up not happening
That’s all fine and dandy but wheres the juicy fat ass that’s gonna bend over for this dick

• JFL
Reactions: Erwincel
God isnt real

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
God is chad-only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, albe.ORG, smoth and 1 other person
Well god supposedly only made 2 8 PSL humans. And we stay from that ideal as generations pass. We don't "evolve", we degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
The ugly men are reincarnations of souls that did bad things in past lives, it's a punishment

Because he wants them to suffer he's still mad about the jew thing. The holocaust

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
because he's not real nigga it's all man-made bullshit

what? you think the creator of galaxies and life cares whether you step into the bathroom with your right or left foot? wake up nigga.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG

if there is a god: god is either not all powerful, or not all good

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
There has to be balance

The ugly men are reincarnations of souls that did bad things in past lives, it's a punishment
I don’t believe that. I think God just chooses who wins and loses and it’s none of our business

so he can laugh at us .....

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
No god, its just environmental.

• Woah