Why do Asians all have black hair and black eyes?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
White people have variation in hair colour and eye colour but asians all have black hair and black eyes

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17829 and KING REIDYZ
They have brown hair, no?

'white' isn't a single harmonious ethnicity, most asians are han chinese or genetically extremely close to them.

there's plenty of variance in the minority groups.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, datboijj, Skywalker and 1 other person
Im not sure but as a asian male only the female's tend to have lighter brown eyes then us and lighter brown hair colour but it's the same thing you ask on why black people all have black hair and black eyes

• +1
Reactions: mogging
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
bc we r the superior race ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
mutation boyo, white people arent "human"

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging, Skywalker and Deleted member 17311
Im not sure but as a asian male only the female's tend to have lighter brown eyes then us and lighter brown hair colour but it's the same thing you ask on why black people all have black hair and black eyes

Cope. Males are significantly more likely to have light eyes than women. Whenever you see an Asian with light eyes it's almost always male.

Asians with this eye color are almost always male.

2ccd7f616790f04478ec427d86e4e2e1.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
they all share a similar ancestor, unlike whites who are related to ancestors who had eye colour mutations (blue eyes) and lighter coloured hair

they dont lel

Because they are descendants of inuit people living in antartic and north siberia.
The environnement is either very light, or very dark, always very cold. Also, the sunlight is very reflected on the iced ground, making the area extremelly sunny in normal daylight.
So they evolved to get thicker hair, their hair were already dark.
They got a face with less projection, it is more flat, in order to not catch humidity / snow / ice and improve survival chances.
They got more fat, as every animals in the colder regions, it stores energy, protect from cold and can be used by the body to warm it, this is also the reason their skin is more "yellow", fat is yellow, they have a lot under the skin to improve survival chances.

Light hair only can be naturally selected in area with very few sunlight, in order to let sunlight penetrate hair and reach skin, very important for vitamin D in human, especially women since they are less active and outside in human history (also the reason blond hair are considered good for women, but meh for men)
Light eyes can be naturally selected in area with long nights, but not too much sunlight too, because it's only usefull to let more light come in the iris and see a bit better at night, similar to cats who are active during the night.
Those conditions are typically filled in scandinavians territories, where thoses features (at least the eye) appeared, you can add to this that the majority of the territories are very dense with thick and high trees, making even less sunlight reach animals and people.

As I said, the environement of ancestors of asians was very polarized between very sunny and reflected on ice, or very dark, but always very cold, so light eyes and hair were not optimal.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 15004 and HerpDerpson
(also the reason blond hair are considered good for women, but meh for men

Major cope. Blond hair is considered better for men and was spread by men, including to central Asians who got it from Aryan chads.

:chad: Chad
:incel: incel

Light eyes can be naturally selected in area with long nights, but not too much sunlight too, because it's only usefull to let more light come in the iris and see a bit better at night, similar to cats who are active during the night.
Those conditions are typically filled in scandinavians territories, where thoses features (at least the eye) appeared,

Fucking cope. The blue eye mutation appeared first on the eastern side of the black sea, in the Pontic-Caspian steppe. They have nothing to do with Scandinavia, Scandinavia simply received those genes from Ancient Eastern Chads.

Major cope. Blond hair is considered better for men and was spread by men, including to central Asians who got it from Aryan chads.

Fucking cope. The blue eye mutation appeared first on the eastern side of the black sea, in the Pontic-Caspian steppe. They have nothing to do with Scandinavia, Scandinavia simply received those genes from Ancient Eastern Chads.

so tired of this chink gatekeeper

welcome to my ignore list, im done witnessing your yellow fever (y)

Thanks for making it easier for me to propagate my opinions while you are blissfully pretending like I'm not conquering the forum.

Ignore function = epitome of coping

• JFL
White people have variation in hair colour and eye colour but asians all have black hair and black eyes
Why do Africans all have black hair and black eyes?
Why do Mongolians all have black hair and black eyes?
Why do Pacific Islanders all have black hair and black eyes?

The answer is that black hair and black eyes are the "default" hair/eye color for humans. There were genetic mutations in Europe that gave Europeans more variation, and some populations with European admixture (such as certain parts of the Middle East/Iran) have a tiny minority of people who express those same traits.

• +1
Black people are far more likely to have green eyes than Asian people,its far more common

Sure incel.
Possibly, still it got insanely spread in scandinavia with natural selection.
Human appeared on east africa, yet they thrived way more in europe and later in america.
Where the gene appear =/= where is is the best selected.

Because they are descendants of inuit people living in antartic and north siberia.
The environnement is either very light, or very dark, always very cold. Also, the sunlight is very reflected on the iced ground, making the area extremelly sunny in normal daylight.
They got a face with less projection, it is more flat, in order to not catch humidity / snow / ice and improve survival chances.
They got more fat, as every animals in the colder regions, it stores energy, protect from cold and can be used by the body to warm it, this is also the reason their skin is more "yellow", fat is yellow, they have a lot under the skin to improve survival chances.

Light hair only can be naturally selected in area with very few sunlight, in order to let sunlight penetrate hair and reach skin, very important for vitamin D in human, especially women since they are less active and outside in human history (also the reason blond hair are considered good for women, but meh for men)
Those conditions are typically filled in scandinavians territories, where thoses features (at least the eye) appeared, you can add to this that the majority of the territories are very dense with thick and high trees, making even less sunlight reach animals and people.

As I said, the environement of ancestors of asians was very polarized between very sunny and reflected on ice, or very dark, but always very cold, so light eyes and hair were not optimal.

Pure cope.

Asians have black hair and black eyes because of their dna. Their ancestors had black eyes and black hair. In todays time this has not much to do with their environment because its actually possible to replace ethnicities of whole nations, and this happened frequently throughout history. For ex, it used to be a lot of ethics in asia.

Light hair and blue eyes is a trait of albio-ism. Or lack of melanin, and is genetic. Maybe their first ancestor had those "Special conditions" but genetics of todays people has nothing to do with them being born in a certain type of environment. The environments and land their ancestors were born in are probably long gone.

Last edited:
Pure cope.

Asians have black hair and black eyes because of their dna. Their ancestors had black eyes and black hair. In todays time this has not much to do with their environment because its actually possible to replace ethnicities of whole nations, and this happened frequently throughout history. For ex, it used to be a lot of ethics in asia.

Light hair and blue eyes is a trait of albio-ism. Or lack of melanin, and is genetic. Maybe their first ancestor had those "Special conditions" but genetics of todays people has nothing to do with them being born in a certain type of environment. The environments and land their ancestors were born in are probably long gone.
Please refrain yourself from quoting me and saying it is cope when you doesn't counter argument what I said.

You are talking about the consequences of the consequences, and I explained the causes.

What you said doesn't invalidate my reasoning at all.
"Asians have black hair and black eyes because of their dna. Their ancestors had black eyes and black hair."
and "Light hair and blue eyes is a trait of albio-ism. Or lack of melanin, and is genetic." is water is wet tier if you would have read and understand my post.

"Maybe their first ancestor had those "Special conditions" but genetics of todays people has nothing to do with them being born in a certain type of environment. The environments and land their ancestors were born in are probably long gone."
Environnement favorise some genetics, so it will select some individuals who will spread more their genetic, so there is a direct correlation between people today with certain features and their ancestors, the latters were selectionned from their ancient environement and the formers have some features herited from those adaptations, the adaptations have inertia, so even if they are totally useless at one time they will stick some times until the next adaptations with the genealogical lineage because of various reason that I can elaborate too, but mostly because the environnement weren't as quick to change as we have today for example, so inertia in adaptation has value / a practical purpose, that's why we have the famous mismatch nowadays with people craving for fast assimilated sugar that is bad for health, because we evolved with environement very low on those, so it was a rare gift, now it is omnipresent and dangerous at high dose which was extremelly rare to reach on a daily bases before modern civilisation, but on your level you would tell me "no it's wrong ! people eat so much sugar because it is addictive !" well I explains you the evolutionnary cause of this addiction.

If you don't agree on the fact at least that natural selection occurs and the features has inertia I am not interested in talking with you at all since not believing in natural selection and its consequence I see that as what oofy doofy theory is to the blackpill : random low iq npc thinking they can debunk high iq base minimum knowledge to way higher theories.

Why do Mongolians all have black hair and black eyes?
Why do Pacific Islanders all have black hair and black eyes?

Not quite. In these groups you see blond/red hair and in the former, blue/green eyes. Blond hair originated in Siberia near Mongolia, and the mutation spread to Europe. The pacific islanders evolved red/blond hair independently from Europeans, through different mutations.

Not quite. In these groups you see blond/red hair and in the former, blue/green eyes. Blond hair originated in Siberia near Mongolia, and the mutation spread to Europe. The pacific islanders evolved red/blond hair independently from Europeans, through different mutations.
Yywindmillbrain

where did you learn this? very interesting

Actually Asians have different shades of brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Wallenberg
bro where do u learn this stuff? can u link me and teach me? id be willing to even pay a bit if theres a lot to send me

because white people are superior :feelshmm: (duh)

Basic evolutionnary theories for the most parts, I put them together and summarized them.
can u teach me? ill pay u some bitcoin

i want to learn about this stuff. the reasons why features developed

Whites are the most beta race at this moment. 0 sex appeal

The question is more, why do white people have different hair and eye colors. practically everyone else on the planet has black hair and black eyes