Why do criminals behave in court knowing they’re gonna end up in prison anyway?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
For example mass murderers and such. They behave in court and act respectful as if they have a chance of getting off scot free, but they know they’re gonna either get the death penalty or life in prison. So why act respectful? Why not just act like a crazy maniac and just troll the court room and sing songs out loud and tell the judge and jury to suck you off. I mean what do you have to lose? Your life is over either way, might as well have fun

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and n9wiff
For example mass murderers and such. They behave in court and act respectful as if they have a chance of getting off scot free, but they know they’re gonna either get the death penalty or life in prison. So why act respectful? Why not just act like a crazy maniac and just troll the court room and sing songs out loud and tell the judge and jury to suck you off. I mean what do you have to lose? Your life is over either way, might as well have fun
Because they dont want to live more time behind bars,breivik got 21 years in jail for shooting 69 people he was kind of respectful in court but threw the heil hitler salute.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Imma attack the judge in court call that shit a vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Because they dont want to live more time behind bars,breivik got 21 years in jail for shooting 69 people he was kind of respectful in court but threw the heil hitler salute.
I’m talking about in America though. In other shit countries you can seemingly kill a thousand people and the judge will be like “eh 15 years”. In America if you kill you get either the death penalty or life in prison. So again, why does the defendant behave when he’s fucked either way

I’m talking about in America though. In other shit countries you can seemingly kill a thousand people and the judge will be like “eh 15 years”. In America if you kill you get either the death penalty or life in prison. So again, why does the defendant behave when he’s fucked either way
Should of mentioned it in the start

This is what Richard Ramirez did, and he got rewarded for it

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore