Why do curries always use top 1% of chadpreets to prove a point.

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Kraken
Like, the matter of the fact is that 99.99999% of curries don't look like that. And a lot of the times, the stereotype of the fat balding indian dravidian manlet is often true. Like that's actually what most Indians look like.

And this is coming from someone who lives in an area with a good amount of Indians and Indian friends.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 5521, Mongrelcel and 11 others
Prove what point exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and johncruz12345
What?

Stop coping indians mog here's the average indian that lives in the slums of mumbai.

Images 1   2021 04 02T151418120

He is 0.001% indian

• JFL
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, kuroro, Mongrelcel and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 9666, Warlow and 2 others
There's been quite a lot of these posts lately.
It's a coping mechanism tbh.I don't deny my races low SMV and the subhumanity on average but we do have good looking ppl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 13197, Warlow and 4 others
He's talking about North Indian Supremacists
"Muh, north indian, this is average indian,
OIP
See many indians have light eyes. In my area, this is very common. So many girls like exotic bad boys."

Get my jist. It's annoying as fuck. No other race does this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 6273, Mongrelcel and 12 others
It's a coping mechanism tbh.I don't deny my races low SMV and the subhumanity on average but we do have good looking ppl
Yes that's true. Like, I guarantee you 99% of people in this forum don't look like that. It's pointless using them as an example.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
North indian supremacists like @JamesHowlett piss me off so much, they think they're better than south indians just because they fit more with caucasian beauty standards.

Like stfu , everyone sees u as Indian and the stereotype.still applies to you stop acting like ur superior and stop tryna create a divide between north and south india

Everyone looks at us the same and your not better for ur lighter skin tone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, kuroro, AsGoodAsItGets and 10 others
Like yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Jason Voorhees
just lol at being indian, literally bottom of the barrel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Warlow and johncruz12345
North indian supremacists like @JamesHowlett piss me off so much, they think they're better than south indians just because they fit more with caucasian beauty standards.

Like stfu , everyone sees u as Indian and the stereotype.still applies to you stop acting like ur superior and stop tryna create a divide between north and south india

Everyone looks at us the same and your not better for ur lighter skin tone
Yeah bro. Like you think a racist can identify between a north indian and south indian. You are just "funny indian man, streetshitter, curry." Like that's the difference.

I swear to god, i feel like ethnics in this forum are more white supremacist than white people lol.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
just lol at being indian, literally bottom of the barrel

Unfortunately true would rather be east asian atleast they got kpop and shit, and they're not compared to caucasians men

While indian men are caucasian so we habe to compete with all the white chads and middle eastern and latino chads.

Idk if I could take being an east asian though and seeing the women of my race just showboat their white boys everywhere and treat me like shit

I think I'd rope at being an east asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Effortless and 3 others
It is not all bad tbh. I would not mind being Indian. (altho, it wouldn't be ideal tbh.)
Unfortunately true would rather be east asian atleast they got kpop and shit, and they're not compared to caucasians men

While indian men are caucasian so we habe to compete with all the white chads and middle eastern and latino chads.

Idk if I could take being an east asian though and seeing the women of my race just showboat their white boys everywhere and treat me like shit

It depends really.On average rice mogs us to moon an back but between chadpreet and Chang.The chadpreet wins all the time.Even against tyrones.

• +1

Yeah, that is true. Like for an Indian to be considered "Chad" you basically have to be competing with white chad, and look like an "exotic" version of a white chad, if you get what I mean.

Like, it's the same thing with blacks, blacks don't really have to compete against whites. They have their own beauty standards and are only really competing against other blacks.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Wallenberg and Deleted member 6531
Yeah bro. Like you think a racist can identify between a north indian and south indian. You are just "funny indian man, streetshitter, curry." Like that's the difference.

I swear to god, i feel like ethnics in this forum are more white supremacist than white people lol.
Yeah exactly. However punjabis and shit like that think they're much better than everyone else because they're lighter skinned and taller. Hence the "indian aren't incel thread" by jameshowlett

You're indian and the stereotype will apply to you no matter what. Nobody can tell a punjabi apart from a gujurati person unekss you're south asian yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Wallenberg, Chadeep and 2 others
It depends really.On average rice mogs us to moon an back but between chadpreet and Chang.The chadpreet wins all the time.Even against tyrones.
Yeah that's true. And tbh, both average rice, and indian are pretty fucked in terms of SMV. It doesn't matter if one is more "invisible than the other" if you get what I mean. lol.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Even for Chadpreets it's harder because low iq Pajeets try to run game on white women while having a Bloated face. Indians have a bad rep of being Horny all the time and worshipping white women.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Yeah exactly. However punjabis and shit like that think they're much better than everyone else because they're lighter skinned and taller. Hence the "indian aren't incel thread" by jameshowlett

You're indian and the stereotype will apply to you no matter what. Nobody can tell a punjabi apart from a gujurati person unekss you're south asian yourself.
Bro, ask any white people, they can't tell the difference at all, like they are all pretty much the same. Most white people don't even know the difference between ethnic groups in India.

How will they be able to tell shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Even for Chadpreets it's harder because low iq Pajeets try to run game on white women while having a Bloated face. Indians have a bad rep of being Horny all the time and worshipping white women.
Yeah, that's true. The Indians in mainland also give a bad reputation, like a lot of these guys are creeps, and just give a bad stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Indians have the worst stereotype against them with no good stereotype because even westerners think Bollywood is a meme

While most Asians are seen as harmless asexuals, most Indians are literally seen as creeps and repulsive

That being said good looking is still good looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, johncruz12345, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

No one cares about ''muh north indian'' in the western world north or south indian = indian

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Yeah, that is true. Like for an Indian to be considered "Chad" you basically have to be competing with white chad, and look like an "exotic" version of a white chad, if you get what I mean.

Like, it's the same thing with blacks, blacks don't really have to compete against whites. They have their own beauty standards and are only really competing against other blacks.
The main problem is Indians are caucasians based on skull shape however they don't have many of the caucasian traits that are deemed good, like vertically narrow eyes, less uee, straight brows, basically the ethnic indian features just don't mesh well with the caucasian skull

We don't have our own aesthetic because we are caucasian and so we get compared to white men who infinitely mog us to death. Not to mention latino chads and middle eastern chads.

The thing is black people and east asians have a completely different skull so in reality they're not even competing in the same league as caucasian men and they're beauty standards are way different than us, even with that being said though, east asian women are so stupid and worship caucasian white men for their light eyes and coloured eyes,

Like growing up I would have always thought it would be indian women who would worship white men because they're the better looking caucausoids compared to indian men...

But no it's the east asian women who hate their own races skull shape and features and face. Just to simp over white men , like are they stupid or someshit, east asian men won't ever look like caucasian men idek why they hate their men so much, it's not even like east asian men are misogynistic or some shit.

I just don't understand it's not natural for east asian women to biologically not like her own races men, these women are so brainwashed it pisses me off and I'm not even easy asian

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and johncruz12345
No one cares about ''muh north indian'' in the western world north or south indian = indian
wow a revolutionary statement

indian = indian

you sound a bit young buddy

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Yeah that's true. And tbh, both average rice, and indian are pretty fucked in terms of SMV. It doesn't matter if one is more "invisible than the other" if you get what I mean. lol.
I am not rlly talking about SMV.An average riceman is not only better looking but Asians dont have negative connotations and Bob vegana stereotypes.A rice will almost always be treated better than a Curry.

• +1
Yeah, that's true. The Indians in mainland also give a bad reputation, like a lot of these guys are creeps, and just give a bad stereotype.
When white girls hear Indian their facial expression changes to disgust tbh. Unless you're 8/10 top tier curry its literally over in the west.

• +1
When white girls hear Indian their facial expression changes to disgust tbh. Unless you're 8/10 top tier curry its literally over in the west.
And that's why I'm glad I get to larp as Arab lmao. Million times better to be confused as Arab than to be called Indian.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and 2 others
I am not rlly talking about SMV.An average riceman is not only better looking but Asians dont have negative connotations and Bob vegana stereotypes.A rice will almost always be treated better than a Curry.
That is true, but we do have some pretty bad stereotypes as well, such as the "small dick" stereotype, weak, passive, nerd stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and Effortless
And that's why I'm glad I get to larp as Arab lmao. Million times better to be confused as Arab than to be called Indian.
Yeah, this is actually kind of true ngl.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Another day another curry thread

• +1
The main problem is Indians are caucasians based on skull shape however they don't have many of the caucasian traits that are deemed good, like vertically narrow eyes, less uee, straight brows, basically the ethnic indian features just don't mesh well with the caucasian skull

We don't have our own aesthetic because we are caucasian and so we get compared to white men who infinitely mog us to death. Not to mention latino chads and middle eastern chads.

The thing is black people and east asians have a completely different skull so in reality they're not even competing in the same league as caucasian men and they're beauty standards are way different than us, even with that being said though, east asian women are so stupid and worship caucasian white men for their light eyes and coloured eyes,

Like growing up I would have always thought it would be indian women who would worship white men because they're the better looking caucausoids compared to indian men...

But no it's the east asian women who hate their own races skull shape and features and face. Just to simp over white men , like are they stupid or someshit, east asian men won't ever look like caucasian men idek why they hate their men so much, it's not even like east asian men are misogynistic or some shit.

I just don't understand it's not natural for east asian women to biologically not like her own races men, these women are so brainwashed it pisses me off and I'm not even easy asian
Tbh, hollywood is a big thing in Asia. And also, most of these asians in the USA were probably bullied or whatever, so try to seek validation from white chads, and distance from their asian side, paired up with asian guys usually being more studious and nerdy, (as well as stereotyped as assexual.)

It's a recipe for disaster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
That is true, but we do have some pretty bad stereotypes as well, such as the "small dick" stereotype, weak, passive, nerd stereotype.
Average asian>Average Indian, Chadpreet>Chang, i'd rank chadpreet and chaddam maybe tyrone (tyrones appeal comes in fetishists from what ive seen) as one of the only ones that can compete with a white man in attractivity.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Not bad as creepy smelly rapists like Indians do. As a curry one should try to larp as different race as possible. Blackmaxxing for Dravidians. Arab/ Latinomaxxing for Others.

• +1
Tbh, hollywood is a big thing in Asia. And also, most of these asians in the USA were probably bullied or whatever, so try to seek validation from white chads, and distance from their asian side, paired up with asian guys usually being more studious and nerdy, (as well as stereotyped as assexual.)

It's a recipe for disaster.
I think it's self internalised racism + weak eats asian father figures( allows the daughters to be low quality) + being seen with a white men a huge social boost to the asian girl and her family+ the thought of having mixed raced hapas with light eyes and coloured hair and no east asian eyes

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, johncruz12345 and Wallenberg
such as the "small dick" stereotype, weak, passive, nerd stereotype.
All of this is a 100 times better than being labelled as a street shitter or a rapist.U don't see ppl making memes like these on Asians do you?

Images 40

That's why Ricetax is a -2 and currytax is a -3 imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Effortless, Chadeep and 2 others
Average asian>Average Indian, Chadpreet>Chang, i'd rank chadpreet and chaddam maybe tyrone (tyrones appeal comes in fetishists from what ive seen) as one of the only ones that can compete with a white man in attractivity.
Tbh exotic chadpreet mogs white chad imo, cuz like white chads are so fucking common. You see them everywhere on movies etc.

But like a legit exotic indian chad is one of a kind. Super uncommon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees

Bad stereotypes for Indians:
-Creeps
-Show Bob and Vagene
-Bad/Dull colouring
-Smelly
-Small dick (not as much as asians though)
-Horrible Accent
-Scammers
-Paedos
-Short
-"poo in a loo"

Good stereotypes for Indians:
-Bollywood?
-Food (Indian food is fucking amazing)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Bad stereotypes for Indians:
-Creeps
-Show Bob and Vagene
-Bad/Dull colouring
-Smelly
-Small dick (not as much as asians though)
-Horrible Accent
-Scammers
-Paedos
-Short

Good stereotypes for Indians:
-Bollywood?
-Food (Indian food is fucking amazing)
Yeah, India also has a rich culture. Like if they start exporting their culture in some sort of way like Japan or Korea, I could see their SMV rise.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chadeep and Effortless
Tbh exotic chadpreet mogs white chad imo, cuz like white chads are so fucking common. You see them everywhere on movies etc.

But like a legit exotic indian chad is one of a kind. Super uncommon.
Same can be said about asians. A Chang is like a unicorn. Chadpreet and Chang both have Exotic Halo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Effortless and johncruz12345
Not bad as creepy smelly rapists like Indians do. As a curry one should try to larp as different race as possible. Blackmaxxing for Dravidians. Arab/ Latinomaxxing for Others.
I tell white women and all women I'm curry.
But then Again I legitimately am at the point in my life where it's like, I'll never be as good as a caucasian white man to all races of women and I'll always be seen for my race, it's like I'm at that point where I don't give a fuck what they think of me, plus the more I learn about a women's behaviour the more I don't want anything to do with them

It also helps that I don't have afob accent and that I am westernised

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Chadeep and johncruz12345
Yeah, this is actually kind of true ngl.
I don't ever get called indian, I'm always asked if im arab or med, I'm grateful i dont fit into the stereotype but I always just say im indian, the women end up surprised and start calling me very different looking than all indians. I'm pretty much average white man height at 5'9-5'10, i have a wide frame, i dont have the stereotypical dark skin and my accent is posh high class rather than that thick scammer accent. I just larp as it now but I'm not ashamed of being indian tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Chadeep and johncruz12345
Same can be said about asians. A Chang is like a unicorn. Chadpreet and Chang both have Exotic Halo.
Same thing with women tbh. A legit ethnic stacy mogs so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
I don't ever get called indian, I'm always asked if im arab or med, I'm grateful i dont fit into the stereotype but I always just say im indian, the women end up surprised and start calling me very different looking than all indians. I'm pretty much average white man height at 5'9-5'10, i have a wide frame, i dont have the stereotypical dark skin and my accent is posh high class rather than that thick scammer accent. I just larp as it now but I'm not ashamed of being indian tbh.
Yeah. Idk how bad arab stereotypes are tho. I don't think it's that bad tho. I've known quite a few girls who like arab dudes.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yeah. Idk how bad arab stereotypes are tho. I don't think it's that bad tho. I've known quite a few girls who like arab dudes.
Trust me man, I'd much rather be classified as arab or med than indian. Anything is better than the indian stereotype of bobs vagene and manlet rapists.

You mean exotic white dudes, when girls say they like arab dudes they ain't talking about brown arabs like mohamed salah

They're talking about guys like @oussama gessoum

• +1
Yeah, India also has a rich culture. Like if they start exporting their culture in some sort of way like Japan or Korea, I could see their SMV rise.

They could but to export their culture but first you need a following from the average Indian but as you know the margin from those who can export their culture aka the rich to the poor in India is massive

Not to mention Indians don't have physical things to exploit unlike Asians, Asians can at least exploit being a "pretty boy"

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Chadeep and johncruz12345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back