Why do East Asian girls hate their men so much?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Of course girls of every race prefer white men, but there is clearly a hierarchy within this - most black girls are fine with dating black guys all the way to Indian girls who are 8020 (against) dating Indian guys...

But East Asian girls take the cake, I swear every single one I've ever met has only dated white guys. 100 percent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Xangsane, MusicMaxxingMidget and 6 others
They have good taste. What's the problem again?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 13994, MusicMaxxingMidget and 11 others

XD

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
cause they are subhuman with recessed maxillas for the most part

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Yuya Moggershima, BigBiceps and 6 others
Actually there’s no difference between them & other ethnik hores

because Asians are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, RichardSpencel and WadlowMaxxing
Just be whitepill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Xangsane, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Because maybe most Asian men are trucels ?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel and BigBoy
Why only east Asian all erhncis girls hate ethnic men

Certain genetic groups are more picky with their sexual partners. East asian women are more picky than women from mexico or Zimbabwe. East asian men are at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy, or close to the bottom. Because of how picky east asian women are they wont want to be with an east asian man if there are many more sexually desirable options that they can have. Of course the culture and their family pressure and many things can play a role but for most asian women in the west, they can easily get a white man and are not limited in their choices

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Wallenberg
Simple. They’re the only race who can consistently pull off being white only. Shaniquas and Pajeetas don’t have a choice. Mei Lin does

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Because they are mad that Chang only dates loyal and smart Asian Stacies.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MusicMaxxingMidget, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10987
They're self-hating and the biggest whores. They are also the only race outside of white, that white guys find the hottest. So add that together and you see that a lot of East Asian women become white cocku onry

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 10987
Ok lemme give some legit answers.

- They grew up with Jew media BUT ALSO IN ASIAN MEDIA THEY IDOLIZE WHITE MEN AND MUH HAPPA BABIES SO WHAT DID U EXPECT

THE SAME REASON I REFUSE TO LTR ASIANs

- Asians don't looksmax and eat shit diets and are shorter
- They alr have all the asian traits - hi IQ, neoteny, good skin, they don't need it anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 10987
Majority of Asian males are low t cucks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 11705
cause they are subhuman with recessed maxillas for the most part
Exactly. I am chink and I agree. Basically noodlewhores are only "acceptable looking" when poured with a pound of fakeup, without makeup they are trash.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and HQNPmaxxing
Exactly. I am chink and I agree. Basically noodlewhores are only "acceptable looking" when poured with a pound of fakeup, without makeup they are trash.
Atleast asain men are typically wealthy/high iq so they can moneymaxx for surgery, nature balances itself out again

Same as Turkish women they want North Atlantid even if the guy is ugly and short

Asians evolved to survive cold Siberian winter at the expense of everything else. U think evolution gave a shit about looks? Asians have fucking air bubbles in their zygos to reduce freezing or some shit. As long as u had high enough IQ and HIGH INIB u could survive the winter and breed with as many women as u wanted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 11705
Asians evolved to survive cold Siberian winter at the expense of everything else. U think evolution gave a shit about looks? Asians have fucking air bubbles in their zygos to reduce freezing or some shit. As long as u had high enough IQ and HIGH INIB u could survive the winter and breed with as many women as u wanted
But now with heating looks matter much more than survival.

But now with heating looks matter much more than survival.

agreed, but with new technology and designer leforts, zygos reductions and and whatnot, high IQ to moneymaxx matters more

agreed, but with new technology and designer leforts, zygos reductions and and whatnot, high IQ to moneymaxx matters more
Mind uploading can't come sooner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and HQNPmaxxing
Asian women and men both look like shit tbb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and RichardSpencel
Chang's are rarer than u can imagine, and I have spent large amounts of my life in every major Asian city, except Beijing where I only spent a few days in my life, and also lived in affluent Asian suburbs of very asianified cities like Sydney, Melbourne, San Francisco, LA.

If we assume a free market, that is a non biased way of pair bonding (the biased, sub optimal paid bonding still exists for majority of curries and sands), then we can agree maximising dimorphism is one of the main objectives of pairing up.

Curries and sands, even in the west, even the ones free of bullshit social pair bonding logic like arranged marriage, business relationships, caste etc, can make easily dimorphic pairs within their own race, because ultimately while (non poverty ridden) curries and sands and beamers are not as masculine as west Africans or some Nordics, they are generally pretty masculine, and while sand and curry whores are not as high E as noodlewhores or Latinas, they are feminine enough (ofc there are exceptions).

Asians don't have this, and the 2 main reasons are neutony/ testosterone and bullshit cultural carry over. So while noodlewhores are the most feminine, so are ricemen, so if a noodlewhore wants dimorphism, she has to get it from a non rice, she literally has zero options.

Btw I am saying this as a guy who explicitly chases dimorphism, I'm a deathnick, but with 4 exceptions in my life, have refused to have anything to do with curry or sand whores, just cos I believe I can find a higher level of dimorphism

Last edited:
If youre white and incel legit kys, this should be enough proof that white ppl cant be incel.

WMAF

Screenshot 20210224 042756 Brave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Of course girls of every race prefer white men, but there is clearly a hierarchy within this - most black girls are fine with dating black guys all the way to Indian girls who are 8020 (against) dating Indian guys...

But East Asian girls take the cake, I swear every single one I've ever met has only dated white guys. 100 percent.
Would mena count as white? I see some of them going for mena or Hispanic lads......

As long as he looks white