Why do Hinge Standouts only feature certain races (white if male/white, Latina or noodle if foid)?

Cuz you are in a white country dumbass.

This guy is Dominican and a popular UK personality. He speaks like a UK Carrib though :

His nose shows he's not full black but he looks black. I know Dominicans can be black but 75% of the population is mullato/mulatta. 12% black and 12% white. Maybe this is the exception. There was a lot of Arab and Jew migration there as well.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Here are some examples of Standouts profiles
I saw on London/Home Counties Hinge (no race filters were used):

ALL the male profiles are white (no white-passing or light ethnics were found) and the foid profiles were either white, noodle or Latina.

Why is it that for popularity, being a race other than white, is a stronger penalty for men than women (foids can get away with it if they're of a lighter ethnic or white-adjacent pheno)?

Foid privilege strikes again. It's JBW or nothing in the UK if you're male, even for self-hating foids like these:

The demographics can also affect your results. If it's 90% white then no shit this is what you'll see :lul:

His nose shows he's not full black but he looks black. I know Dominicans can be black but 75% of the population is mullato/mulatta. 12% black and 12% white. Maybe this is the exception. There was a lot of Arab and Jew migration there as well.
View attachment 1769515
His father is of Indian ancestry. He has natural wavy hair too :

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Do you live in London, where in London? I heard London was a haven for ethnics and blacks from other threads on this forum
Home counties, just outside of London, but these profiles include London.

Most Muslim mena look Indian
But I’ve seen med looking menas (Christian) few times
This is not true in general, running dna through calculators I get middle eastern muslims as being closer to me than christians, Levantine muslim samples usually have a north European ancestry that the christians do not have and the theory is that during the crusades it was more likely that the crusaders would rape arab muslim women than marry the arab christian ones.

My standouts are all Indian and black girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back