Why do I feel so low energy to do anything all the time and tired

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I managed to deal with the mood side of my depression (although it comes back sometimes) but my very low energy and motivation is now the second thing about it holding me back it makes me rot and doom scroll and I have social media : online addictions so it incentivises me to engage in the addiction. Sometimes I get out of the “rot” but it’s like a cycle where I fall back down to the same position like relapsing it takes me weeks even months to come back up the only thing ever “forcing me” is if I have to go work only because the reward is I get money which I need to survive. When I’m back home I doom scroll

Last edited:
I managed to deal with the mood side of my depression (although it comes back sometimes) but my very low energy and motivation is now the second thing about it holding me back it makes me rot and doom scroll and I have social media : online addictions so it incentivises me to engage in the addiction. Sometimes I get out of the “rot” but it’s like a cycle where I fall back down to the same position like relapsing it takes me weeks even months to come back up the only thing ever “forcing me” is if I have to go work only because the reward is I get money which I need to survive. When I’m back home I doom scroll
shit diet eat raw meat

Recommendations? If you can make a list thanks
There’s assorted foods but things like Fattier fish (Salmon, Mackerel, Tuna) are good for boosting mental health, things like eggs and lean meats are also extremely helpful Skinless turkey and chicken breasts, beef liver, 95/5 lean ground beef are examples of this. Raw honey can also increase mood + increase levels of awakeness.

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
Recommendations? If you can make a list thanks
find a local farm with good quality grass fed animals all organs are good but liver is the best also raw milk and raw eggs, raw honey and you will feel so much better i promise you.Start just with the eggs and milk and when you get used to them try raw meat

• +1
Delete all apps that have doom scrolling and write down a routine that you can follow

• +1
Take stimulants and pin test