why do i wish worse things happened to me?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
i wish my dad would finally die, i wish i would relapse on drugs, i wish my mom would go broke, i wish someone robbed my house, i wish my girlfriend broke up with me, i wish i had another overdose that leaves me even stupider than the last one

then i’d finally have a reason to give up completely. i could just rot and sit at the library and talk to hobos all day like how i was born to do.
@Vermilioncore @moggathon @InnerVoid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ohio, wsada, Mister Fuwy and 1 other person
I just wish I had no pussy. Again today I told my girl it’s okay if she finds a romantic frank sinatra type guy to fuck because I shouldn’t be having sex to begin with, I was meant to rot on the side of the freeway

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I just wish I had no pussy. Again today I told my girl it’s okay if she finds a romantic frank sinatra type guy to fuck because I shouldn’t be having sex to begin with, I was meant to rot on the side of the freeway
i tell my girl daily to go find a big dick handsome nigga to fuck instead of me and all she does is cry instead of do it

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i’m a fucking failure who can’t make anything happen

• +1
i tell my girl daily to go find a big dick handsome nigga to fuck instead of me and all she does is cry instead of do it
Mid fuck I get a wave of sadness, I think it’s because I know I’ll get old so what’s the point of life

• +1
self hatred literally me

• +1
Mid fuck I get a wave of sadness, I think it’s because I know I’ll get old so what’s the point of life
same i remember how my life is torture no matter what i do and so i can’t even appreciate the good moments

• +1
:confused::(

• +1
Fucking do it man, ruin your life. Start over again it's a way to live. Life is all about experiences.

• +1