Why do men even beta buxx? What are the benefits?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
-Your wife hates you
-Your wife reluctantly offers you starfish sex 2 times a year at most
-Your wife spends all of your money
-Your wife jokes about you to all of her friends
-Your wife dreams of leaving you
-Your wife cheats on you with the 19 year old chad with $2 in his bank account or her personal trainer that you’re paying for

Why do beta men beta buxx? What am I missing that these people aren’t? Please lord let me die alone before I ever beta bux

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Pikabro, dopaminebeyondfried and 3 others
they have no other option

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
they have no other option
Just stay and die single. Why would anyone accept beta buxxing as a viable alternative?! At least you die with dignity when you die alone and not having spent your whole life working for and worshipping your whore wife who always hated you

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, radicalrationalist and Nick.Harte
I will rope before I become a beta bux

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Just stay and die single. Why would anyone accept beta buxxing as a viable alternative?! At least you die with dignity when you die alone and not having spent your whole life working for and worshipping your whore wife who always hated you
they're deluded that's why. you're seeing things from outside the cave, most men are still stuck inside

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, reptiles and Eternal_
they are just bluepilled idiots who married the wrong woman and need to cope with it
betabux types tend not to think about it much

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
they are just bluepilled idiots who married the wrong woman and need to cope with it
betabux types tend not to think about it much
Redpillers could fall victim to this too honestly

-Your wife hates you
-Your wife reluctantly offers you starfish sex 2 times a year at most
-Your wife spends all of your money
-Your wife jokes about you to all of her friends
-Your wife dreams of leaving you
-Your wife cheats on you with the 19 year old chad with $2 in his bank account or her personal trainer that you’re paying for

Why do beta men beta buxx? What am I missing that these people aren’t? Please lord let me die alone before I ever beta bux
Because they watched too many movies where the ugly guy gets the girl, or perhaps too many redpillers telling them that women don't gaf about looks at all and that men reach peak smv in their mid 30s bc of money and shit

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, reptiles and Canwefixit
they are doing what everyone is doing and what they've been taught to do by society, media, the public school system, their parents, etc.

sentience begins when one realizes sitting around in an office for the rest of your life is a monumental waste. humans are meant for greater things

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Canwefixit
Because they landed a girl who at the start of the relationship cared for them and gave them great sex daily. 6 months into the relationship the honey moon phase wore off and the foid stopped treating him so good. A few months later she fell pregnant, then she convinced him to marry her. Then she got the ring and started controlling him further. 2-3 years later he became the betabux you described. Yet he never would of seen the potential for this to happen when they started dating, but it was too late for him to go back.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Pikabro
realest shi i read this year so far
i would never get married

Because they can't bear loneliness.

Because they landed a girl who at the start of the relationship cared for them and gave them great sex daily. 6 months into the relationship the honey moon phase wore off and the foid stopped treating him so good. A few months later she fell pregnant, then she convinced him to marry her. Then she got the ring and started controlling him further. 2-3 years later he became the betabux you described. Yet he never would of seen the potential for this to happen when they started dating, but it was too late for him to go back.
This actually makes sense tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back