Why do men without a girlfriend who are lonely don’t go talk to girls ?

A

A23ghskung

Gold
As in, they sometimes they go to school where there are literally thousands of women at any given time of the day. But dudes still won’t try to talk to not one of them and after that they say they’re lonely, or when they see a cute girl while in city or a public space.

Do dudes just expect women to fall on their lap?

Like what so intriguing is they could go to somewhere like Arizona state U and still not talk to one single girl.
Even when the guys are good looking they don’t try, do they think they will be young forever ? And be able to get fresh college type of pussy once they graduate and are 35 yo?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, socialcel and fukmylyf
you need specific situations and circumstances where it's acceptable to talk to girls, and that usually involves having a social circle/normal social life. If you're non-NT and failed to establish those you won't find yourself in such circumstances. You can't just cold approach girls in your campus.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, A23ghskung, ifyouwannabemylover and 8 others
As in, they sometimes they go to school where there are literally thousands of women at any given time of the day. But dudes still won’t try talk to not one of them and after that they say they’re lonely, or when they see a cute girl while in city or a public space.

Do dudes just expect women to fall on their lap?

Like what so intriguing is they could go to somewhere like Arizona state U and still not talk to one single girl.
Even when the guys are good looking they don’t try, do they think they will be young forever ? And be able to get fresh college type of pussy once they graduate and are 35 yo?
The thing that those blue pillers don't get is that it's not just "go talk to them why you complaining about being lonely" to get a girl is not simply talking to her you excluded all the other factors that made him lonely in the first place such as face or bring short. Also, no, lonely men aren't dating lonely women because the reason those women are lonely is because they only want Chad and Chad isn't gonna want a subhuman like her while the reason those men are lonely is because they're not chad

• +1
Reactions: 3links2, A23ghskung, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
you need specific situations and circumstances where it's acceptable to talk to girls, and that usually involves having a social circle/normal social life. If you're non-NT and failed to establish those you won't find yourself in such circumstances. You can't just cold approach girls in your campus.

Just don’t try theory

Guys I really need inputs from more people could participate I would appreciate it.

Because honestly I’m very curious because I’m sure there is a way to collectively change things..

Just talk to her bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, bloomercel and Willmogulater
Just don’t try theory

Guys I really need inputs from more people could participate I would appreciate it.

Because honestly I’m very curious because I’m sure there is a way to collectively change things..
I'm not saying you shouldn't try, just that it's hard if you failed to establish the basic psychological foundations for socializing early in your life. Or didn't manage to cultivate a good social life early in whatever environment you're in (hs, uni, work etc.).

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Any man who has never been approached by a girl before is making the right decision to avoid women at all costs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miniskull, dantemaxxing, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
too high inhib

mentalcels (me)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I'm not saying you shouldn't try, just that it's hard if you failed to establish the basic psychological foundations for socializing early in your life. Or didn't manage to cultivate a good social life early in whatever environment you're in (hs, uni, work etc.).

Ok but do dudes think their lack of social skills is ever going to fix itself ?
When has something ever fixed itself ..? Why not simply try ? Why are most men passive or don’t take action ?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and k1llsw1tch
Negative feed back loop

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and k1llsw1tch
Ok but do dudes think their lack of social skills is ever going to fix itself ?
When has something ever fixed itself ..? Why not simply try ? Why are most men passive or don’t take action ?
again I agree, but a lot of people here neglect the importance of NT and think it's 100% genetics and looks, so they end up rotting or fantasizing about surgeries. And they call you a bluepilled coper if you say that cause they can only think in extremes. Plus when you've become a failed normie/incel and entered that cycle it's very hard to "normiefy" your social life and get back to some kind of normal. Especially after uni. I escaped that by the skin of my teeth and some luck, and I still have a lot of work ahead of me. Some guys unfortunately fall through the cracks, modern society is very broken.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and socialcel
Idk man, would rather stay KHHV than have to go up to women tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
This MIGHT change once I ascend though

I won't be young forever, but I will be a turbomanlet forever. It's hard to explain, but if it's not happening it's not happening. You just are not that guy sometimes.

If you aren't attractive, it's pointless to randomly approach women you don't know, because there's only a few ways the interaction could lead develop:

• She respectfully rejects you;
  • She mocks you;
  • She mocks you and now spreads to other people that you are a weirdo;
And honestly, the best relationships are the ones that come by happenstance. If it's supposed to happen, it happens.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
If you aren't attractive, it's pointless to randomly approach women you don't know, because there's only a few ways the interaction could lead develop:

• She respectfully rejects you;
  • She mocks you;
  • She mocks you and now spreads to other people that you are a weirdo;
And honestly, the best relationships are the ones that come by happenstance. If it's supposed to happen, it happens.

Ok I totally get where you are coming from, etc, fear of rejection, poisoning the well etc.
But let’s say hypothetically that tomorrow you were to ascend to let’s say a HTN or Chadlite… how would you fix your loneliness, assuming looks is no longer an issue or barrier eventually you will need to approach girls if you wanted to get a girlfriend or ons wouldn’t you ?

Ok I totally get where you are coming from, etc, fear of rejection, poisoning the well etc.
But let’s say hypothetically that tomorrow you were to ascend to let’s say a HTN or Chadlite… how would you fix your loneliness, assuming looks is no longer an issue or barrier eventually you will need to approach girls if you wanted to get a girlfriend or ons wouldn’t you ?
If looks weren't a barrier anymore, then approaching women would be a viable strategy, correct.

Not in the cringe way PUAs teach, though. I would first try approaching women i have something in common and start a conversation. If the interaction is positive, then i could decide if i just wanted something casual or more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
Too high inhib