Why do mods of this forum feel the urge to delete my threads making moral justifications of pedophila (or hebophilia), but never flat earth threads?

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
By the mods logic, all that is “obvious bullshit”. So why differentiate what is 2+2=5.

Unless some people in this world think 2+2=5.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
By the mods logic, all that is “obvious bullshit. So why differentiate what is 2+2=5.

this op

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Everyone dodged the question. Such pussies. If you were truly blackpilled you would answer it.

By the mods logic, all that is “obvious bullshit”. So why differentiate what is 2+2=5.

Flat earth isn’t encouraging people to harm children.

That's the case all over the internet, the simple answer is that allowing such discussions to take place would invite questionable individuals and get the site on a watchlist (if not already).

:feelswhat:

Everyone dodged the question. Such pussies. If you were truly blackpilled you would answer it.
At the soonest I would allow age of consent would be 14 but it would only be normal if only 14-18 can be with them.
Anyone above 19 with a 14 year old is a concern.
Back three hundred years ago? Fine whatever, people were healthy and were more mature at a younger age.
Now?? No, its disgusting. I wouldn't even want to be with someone 40 or below because they act like childern.

age gaps are only normal if its a logical gap.
The last thing I want is a man in his 20 s with a teen.

That's the case all over the internet, the simple answer is that allowing such discussions to take place would invite questionable individuals and get the site on a watchlist (if not already).
That’s not why.