Why do most men on this forum act like the gym is a cope by pointing to manlets most guys here are in the average 180 tier on this forum

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Obviously even manlets benefit from muscles but most guys in 2024 are around 180+cm on this forum there is no way most guys here wouldn't benefit from the gym

I want to get into gym but im a skinnycel thats lazy :feelswhy:

Obviously even manlets benefit from muscles but most guys in 2024 are around 180+cm on this forum there is no way most guys here wouldn't benefit from the gym
Because most don’t have the desipiline to actually workout for long peroid or times.

They rather blame their genetics as a cop out.

I have yet to see a incel who gymmaxxed and had less sex appeal/ looked worst prior to gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Kamui and reptiles
Because most don’t have the desipiline to actually workout for long peroid or times.

They rather blame their genetics as a cop out.

I have yet to see a incel who gymmaxxed and had less sex appeal/ looked worst prior to gymcelling

but it's something you can fix most guys are never gonna get mat bomer looks but almost any 1 can get a chad physique with roids

but it's something you can fix most guys are never gonna get mat bomer looks but almost any 1 can get a chad physique with roids
Tbh I looked like shit prior to gyming and now I get disgusted looking at previous pics of myself.

LMFAO u actually think most people on here generally want to Ascend??

Tbh I looked like shit prior to gyming and now I get disgusted looking at previous pics of myself.

LMFAO u actually think most people on here generally want to Ascend??

I'd think so yeah how can they not when it's something they can fix

As a 176cel I'd rather be lean. Being bulky just makes you look more like a manlet.