Why do murderers in court act respectful?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
They have glasses on and address the judge respectfully and don’t misbehave, but none of that matters because either way they’re getting life in prison or the death penalty, why try to be on people’s good side if you’re doomed anyway? If that was me I’d shit myself and throw my shit at everyone and act like an animal. It’s game over already so idc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, scrunchables and 6 others
they have connections with the elite

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Lighter sentence.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
They have glasses on and address the judge respectfully and don’t misbehave, but none of that matters because either way they’re getting life in prison or the death penalty, why try to be on people’s good side if you’re doomed anyway? If that was me I’d shit myself and throw my shit at everyone and act like an animal. It’s game over already so idc

Bro popped them old farts kids in the noggin and then says he loves them 💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, scrunchables, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Same with lethal executions they accepted everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64584
they are mostly kind BECAUSE THEY KNOW ITS OVER thorfinn type shit u understand?

• Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Lighter sentence.
Nah cmon now if you were given 50 years instead of 70 years because you behaved you’d be happy? Your life is done for either way, might as well spend your entire time in the court room fucking around and treating it like a big game

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Why dont they act like this?

Old ass hoe got "the power of the law" until a nigga jumps on her

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why dont they act like this?

Old ass hoe got "the power of the law" until a nigga jumps on her

Nah that nigga hopped over that table like Spiderman ☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Are you the guy with the don't hug me I'm scared crow avi on .is

• JFL
There's someone with that avi but isn't called vermilioncore who replied to one of my threads on there

• Woah
There's someone with that avi but isn't called vermilioncore who replied to one of my threads on there
If he isn’t named vermilioncore he isn’t me then bud

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Nah cmon now if you were given 50 years instead of 70 years because you behaved you’d be happy? Your life is done for either way, might as well spend your entire time in the court room fucking around and treating it like a big game
most cases are not 50 years.
the median time served was 13.4 years for murder. it will be on 10 side if respectful. but lot higher if judge does not like you

They do whatever they can to express regret and remorse in order to diminish pain and jail time.

most cases are not 50 years.
the median time served was 13.4 years for murder. it will be on 10 side if respectful. but lot higher if judge does not like you
Nah idgaf to me that’s still game over also my soul is hell bound since I killed people id just calll it quits and go clown mode