why do niggas here think they are on the same level as tiktok chads or mog them

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
you guys know that the real true tiktok chads that make it up there in the tens of millions of followers is beacuse of their looks

ton of chadlites with 100k or 200K that don't mog them

that dude Zario Bolanos who mogs who came into the tiktok game super early surpased many other tiktokers in term of following because of his looks

let's just be real @StreegeReturn if you mogged any of theses guys you'd be famous on tiktok, which is not the case
"but but they fraud" eveyrone frauds and they look super good even in unfrauded pictures, you guys are just bitter at them and jealous becasue u think yall mog them which isn't the case

@the BULL which is the biggest tiktok boys hater and act like he gets tons of bitches is a huge simp on Tinder (just see his latest threads), talking like an utter cuck to some blonde bitch that won't even remember him in a few days just for some pussy

meanwhile the tiktok prettyboys are followed by your girl of your dreams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, litaz, John124 and 17 others
I know what i see. And i know who mog. Im one of the most rational when it comes to ratings.
If you can’t say the truth without being called narcy for it then be it.
Your only argument is they are famous and we/i’m not.
But son, i would rather die of shame as of now - current mindset - than be famous for doing the gigolo on camera.
The only clean way to be famous is based on your skills/ a talent. Else i don’t want it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, makeme183, Deleted member 18776 and 24 others
I know what i see. And i know who mog. Im one of the most rational when it comes to ratings.
But son, i would rather die of shame as of now - current mindset - than be famous for doing the gigolo on camera.
The only clean way to be famous is based on your skills/ a talent. Else i don’t want it.
No your not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You're such an hypocrite, just a few weeks ago you wanted to "Tiktokmaxx" and see how much famous you will be, and now all of sudden it changed

You don't mog theses tik tok dudes

There's tons of tons of tons of good looking guys on tiktok that don't make it big because they 're not as GL

You look good but you don't mog them at all, you're a covert narcissist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, mogger797, incel194012940 and 8 others
the guy you said, this zario bolanos:

truth is these guys look like cartoon characters/ cute disney cartoons with their neotonous and gL face + this hairstyle and angles and make up/filters
irl a true chad mogs them
altough some of them are true chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, litaz, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
You're such an hypocrite, just a few weeks ago you wanted to "Tiktokmaxx" and see how much famous you will be, and now all of sudden it changed

You don't mog theses tik tok dudes

There's tons of tons of tons of good looking guys on tiktok that don't make it big because they 're not as GL

You look good but you don't mog them at all, you're a covert narcissist
Its obviously a joke. The only thing i want to be rather known as its for the ascension part, and that to prove to people anything is possible with will.
I can’t and don’t want to do 24/7 the gigolo on camera doing thirst traps. That just doesn’t cut it for me. And i never said i mogged all of them. I just rated them accurately and you said i didnt mog the guy i rated subchad, which is nick kauffman. And i can say confidently : i mog him. Appeal is variable, hes more teen appeal. But you just need two eyes to see whos better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, LooksOrDeath, Racky and 3 others
@StreegeReturn did you make a tiktok account and it failed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
@StreegeReturn did you make a tiktok account and it failed
I didn’t made it. And i don’t want to. Not for now at least. I don’t see the point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 21620
View attachment 1889671

truth is these guys look like cartoon characters/ cute disney cartoons with their neotonous and gL face + this hairstyle and angles and make up/filters
Are you retarded?

• JFL
Its obviously a joke. The only thing i want to be rather known as its for the ascension part, and that to prove to people anything is possible with will.
I can’t and don’t want to do 24/7 the gigolo on camera doing thirst traps. That just doesn’t cut it for me. And i never said i mogged all of them. I just rated them accurately and you said i didnt mog the guy i rated subchad, which is nick kauffman. And i can say confidently : i mog him. Appeal is variable, hes more teen appeal. But you just need two eyes to see whos better looking
and that' swhat you're known for, you're known as GL on this website
yes that's true but don't lie and said you didn't want to tiktokmaxx my boy

- he mogs you bro, i don't care how much of the dickriders you convinced to say you mog him, he clearly mogs you:
our opinion doesn't matter, girls opinion matters, and he has better features than you and better harmony overrall, don't mean you're not GL, you're still GL

He has appeal to teens and girls in their 20s, who cares about girls in their 40s my boy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greeneyes and Deleted member 21620
A lot of it comes down to just be first theory and blind luck. Most of the guys who blew up on TikTok started posting there back in 2019/2020 when the app was very new. It’s much harder to gain a following there now. There are probably guys out there that mog Vinnie who aren’t as lucky, hence you’ve never heard of them.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Sny, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
View attachment 1889671

why do you guys always think bigger bones = better looking and more chadder

the more harmony you have in your face the more your features come together the more GL you are

Zario is a true chad, what is a "true chad" to you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, greeneyes and Deleted member 21620
A lot of it comes down to just be first theory and blind luck. Most of the guys who blew up on TikTok started posting there back in 2019/2020 when the app was very new. It’s much harder to gain a following there now. There are probably guys out there that mog Vinnie who aren’t as lucky, hence you’ve never heard of them.
Vinnie is the print for the "Tiktok" prettyboys
All the tiktok prettyboys worship him expect the users here because according to them he has UEE NCT all the autistos PSL shit

Vinnie is the defintion of appeal to all age

• Ugh..
Reactions: greeneyes
Obviously. But you just need to be rational to know who mogs. A guy like this is a proper prettyboy mogger and mogs nick kauffman and all those tiktok frauds. And hes also a teen whos famous for his looks. Difference is hes an actor so way harder to fraud

Attachments

• 3775834B-8825-40AA-8FE6-71CD2EB85A1D.jpeg
    3775834B-8825-40AA-8FE6-71CD2EB85A1D.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Yea thats why delon is so overrated

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21620
why do you guys always think bigger bones = better looking and more chadder

the more harmony you have in your face the more your features come together the more GL you are

Zario is a true chad, what is a "true chad" to you?
see my thread to understand:

• JFL
All the tiktok prettyboys worship him expect the users here because according to them he has UEE NCT all the autistos PSL shit

Vinnie is chadlite when he frauds well. Anything more is retarded. I don’t want to hear any retarded argument like fame or anything. This is the very true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
lol this low iq nafri refugee seems to not understand the concept of spoofing just to talk to girls, i wasn't really trying to smash her as she's thousands of kms away
they're really good at making the low iq like you think they're above hollywood chads or moggers, i see guys on that level or better every day in italy
and yes it works like that buddy boyo, more instagram followers = more looks ;)

• JFL
Yea thats why delon is so overrated
Delon is definitively overated. This forum is biased when it comes to rating of famous people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19576, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
Vinnie is chadlite when he frauds well. Anything more is retarded. I don’t want to hear any retarded argument like fame or anything. This is the very true
you know i fw you and everything i'm saying is not an insult to you but i guess it's just different opinions we have

and Vinnie Hacker is a true prettyboy in motion
see my thread to understand:
autism, i don't care if ArvidGuttarson approves my philtrum length and forehead ratio, i care if super pretty women are attracted to me which is all that matters to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19157 and 4 others
you guys know that the real true tiktok chads that make it up there in the tens of millions of followers is beacuse of their looks

ton of chadlites with 100k or 200K that don't mog them

that dude Zario Bolanos who mogs who came into the tiktok game super early surpased many other tiktokers in term of following because of his looks

let's just be real @StreegeReturn if you mogged any of theses guys you'd be famous on tiktok, which is not the case
"but but they fraud" eveyrone frauds and they look super good even in unfrauded pictures, you guys are just bitter at them and jealous becasue u think yall mog them which isn't the case

@the BULL which is the biggest tiktok boys hater and act like he gets tons of bitches is a huge simp on Tinder (just see his latest threads), talking like an utter cuck to some blonde bitch that won't even remember him in a few days just for some pussy

meanwhile the tiktok prettyboys are followed by your girl of your dreams
Not everyone want to be a faggot tiktok dancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL and alriodai
Delon is definitively overated. This forum is biased when it comes to rating of famous people.
yes delon is 100% overrated, never saw his appeal, looks like a normie prettyboy, nothing special

and also here's Vinnie in motion

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 21620, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Not everyone want to be a faggot tiktok dancer
it's not even dancing
it's just you showing you rface to the camera for 5 seconds

usually the ones that dance in tiktok are subhuman or normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20519
and that' swhat you're known for, you're known as GL on this website
yes that's true but don't lie and said you didn't want to tiktokmaxx my boy

- he mogs you bro, i don't care how much of the dickriders you convinced to say you mog him, he clearly mogs you:
our opinion doesn't matter, girls opinion matters, and he has better features than you and better harmony overrall, don't mean you're not GL, you're still GL

He has appeal to teens and girls in their 20s, who cares about girls in their 40s my boy?
What matters is to have a decent life. Everything else is cope. And i won’t change my personnality for you. When it comes to rate accurately i will not change no matter how much you worship those tiktokers. And when you will get older you will understand i was right

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21597 and 1 other person
you know i fw you and everything i'm saying is not an insult to you but i guess it's just different opinions we have

and Vinnie Hacker is a true prettyboy in motion

autism, i don't care if ArvidGuttarson approves my philtrum length and forehead ratio, i care if super pretty women are attracted to me which is all that matters to me

99% of girls who praise tiktokers are not super pretty women, jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 21620

True, but being very good looking is no guarantee that you become famous on social media (although it does help tremendously). A lot of the time, it comes down to luck and being in the right place at the right time. If that female prison guard who leaked the mugshot of Jeremy Meeks called in sick to work that day, he would still be rotting in some hood shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Yuya Moggershima, greeneyes and 3 others
99% of girls who praise tiktokers are not super pretty women, jfl.
all the stacies i follow follow vinnie cracker
heard girls in my uni talk about him

it's enough to me
What matters is to have a decent life. Everything else is cope. And i won’t change my personnality for you. When it comes to rate accurately i will no matter how much you worship those tiktokers. And when you will get older you will understand i was right
i don't worship them bro, trust me

even i am not tiktok maxxing, i'm growing a goatee and gymcelling jfl

i'm just saying they mog you cause it's true, they mog me aswell, tehre's nothing to be ashamed of
it's true i feel anger because these fucking narcy faggots mog me but whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
True, but being very good looking is no guarantee that you become famous on social media (although it does help tremendously). A lot of the time, it comes down to luck and being in the right place at the right time. If that female prison guard who leaked the mugshot of Jeremy Meeks called in sick to work that day, he would still be rotting in some hood shithole.
in total honesty you can bro
if you're GL just use tiktok, you will at least get 100k tiktok subs
i saw it many times

also jeremy meeks was an oldcel so he didn't know how to market himself

• JFL
I genuinely think a guy like @Niko69 when he smiles and overall harmony mogs to dust most of those famous prettyboys and hes not even a chad. Just tells you enough about how much they are overated. The thing is for the former its little frauder while the others frauds as if their lifes depended on it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: makeme183, gymmaxedhorse, Deprived and 5 others
I genuinely think a guy like @Niko69 when he smiles and overall harmony mogs to dust most of those famous prettyboys and hes not even a chad. Just tells you enough about how much they are overated. The thing is for the former its little frauder while the others frauds as if their lifes depended on it
Niko is super good looking and probably in the top 3 of most GL guys in here to me

But Niko also fraud, bro everyone does, what shame there is in frauding? I don't get it

It's not like Niko is frauding his whole fucking face, he's just doing expressions to look his best
Everyone do it

Vinnie Hacker is the only prettyboy I respect because he don't fraud

The prettboys I hate and think are super mid are Nic Kaufman, that Niels blonde dude that Amensia worships and that Jacob dude

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, greeneyes, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others

it's enough to me

i'm just saying they mog you cause it's true, they mog me aswell, tehre's nothing to be ashamed of
Appeal is something very relative. I just genuinely think i know more about aesthetic and high classness than most people. And i don’t want to look like them even if it means being more famous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson, the BULL and 1 other person
in total honesty you can bro
if you're GL just use tiktok, you will at least get 100k tiktok subs
i saw it many times

also jeremy meeks was an oldcel so he didn't know how to market himself
Tyler Maher only has 30k ig followers. Above average, but nothing special. Also Bryce Hall and Noah Beck are normie af, but still have a shitload of followers. A lot of the time, they fit a certain niche or having something about them that makes them go viral. I will say tho, Vinnie does mog hard and deserves his fame, but you really can’t predict social media success with any degree of reliability.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deprived, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
yes delon is 100% overrated, never saw his appeal, looks like a normie prettyboy, nothing special

and also here's Vinnie in motion

Makeupmaxxed, htn skull, long hair to cover his skull, nice nose, that's all. JFL at comparing him with A10 chad skulled Delon. You Need to stop falling for tik tok retarded Jbs hype. Prime girls are lusting over a completely different type of man, Mike thurston type of man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 22126
Niko is super good looking and probably in the top 3 of most GL guys in here to me

But Niko also fraud, bro everyone does, what shame there is in frauding? I don't get it

It's not like Niko is frauding his whole fucking face, he's just doing expressions to look his best
Everyone do it

Vinnie Hacker is the only prettyboy I respect because he don't fraud

The prettboys I hate and think are super mid are Nic Kaufman, that Niels blonde dude that Amensia worships and that Jacob dude
By fraud i mean realistic fraud. I also fraud as much as i can look irl. But never more and this where its too much. If its not you in good lightning and good expressions then it’s cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and alriodai
Appeal is something very relative. I just genuinely think i know more about aesthetic and high classness than most people. And i don’t want to look like them even if it means being more famous.
problem is people in here think girls over analyze every man facel ike we do lol

look bro when girls see a dude if they think he cute he cute, no matter how he look trust me
they may see you and think you fine asf, and then see vinnie and think he ugly
and some girl may see u and be like ew, then see vinnie and be like "damn he finne"

you can't appeal to everybody, and it's ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, greeneyes, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Makeupmaxxed, htn skull, long hair to cover his skull, nice nose, that's all. JFL at comparing him with A10 chad skulled Delon. You Need to stop falling for tik tok retarded Jbs hype. Prime girls are lusting over a completely different type of man, Mike thurston type of man.
he's wearing 0 makeup lol, that's his lips color in every video in his tiktoks or in other videos

TAKE THE FUCKING VINNIE CRACKER PILL
By fraud i mean realistic fraud. I also fraud as much as i can look irl. But never more and this where its too much. If its not you in good lightning and good expressions then it’s cucked.
100%, but if you look good IRL it's all that matters, some people are just not photo genic bro, it's true
there's no shame in frauding a little bit, girls won't even notice, unless you fraud heavily with faceapp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, greeneyes, Deprived and 2 others
Psl god

Attachments

• IMG_5628.MOV
    1.8 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and alriodai

it's enough to me

yes of course, just like bieber was praised by all girls
it doesnt mean if you have justin bieber tier face or vinnie tier face you'll receive a superior treatment than a true chad

these guys are famous based on the demand of a retarded generation, just see the faggot style they use and the things they do to entertain their public.

yes nigger he is only famous because his fantastic harmony. jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
problem is people in here think girls over analyze every man facel ike we do lol

look bro when girls see a dude if they think he cute he cute, no matter how he look trust me
they may see you and think you fine asf, and then see vinnie and think he ugly
and some girl may see u and be like ew, then see vinnie and be like "damn he finne"

you can't appeal to everybody, and it's ok
Absolutely. Thats why i said decent life is enough. If you pursue materiality you will never be happy. Theres just one thing i don’t like its overate and very big frauders. When you go from very gl to normie range depending on the pics, then its brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620, alriodai and 1 other person
he's wearing 0 makeup lol, that's his lips color in every video in his tiktoks or in other videos

TAKE THE FUCKING VINNIE CRACKER PILL

100%, but if you look good IRL it's all that matters, some people are just not photo genic bro, it's true
there's no shame in frauding a little bit, girls won't even notice, unless you fraud heavily with faceapp
Jfl if you think he's not wearing make up, he literally paints his nails, and most likely has Lip filler too. I see guys his Age that mog him on the streets. His lips are easily achievable but look faggy and low class to me.
https://files.fm/f/degq76cd7

Meanwhile this Is me with 0 lighting frauding 0 everything at 26 yo.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840
yes of course, just like bieber was praised by all girls
it doesnt mean if you have justin bieber tier face or vinnie tier face you'll receive a superior treatment than a true chad

these guys are famous based on the demand of a retarded generation, just see the faggot style they use and the things they do to entertain their public.

yes nigger he is only famous because his fantastic harmony. jfl.
View attachment 1889691
this is a pic when he was 16 and he still looks super good in it lmao

also justin bieber has a super good face, what's wrong with his face?
Absolutely. Thats why i said decent life is enough. If you pursue materiality you will never be happy. Theres just one thing i don’t like its overate and very big frauders. When you go from very gl to normie range depending on the pics, then its brutal
100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, greeneyes, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
View attachment 1889671

i mog them after my keratin they are not special

but some of these dudes are super shredded. body mog will be later

• JFL
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21620

100%
But yes we have a confrontational personnality me and you. Because we are kind hearted. And eventually we always end up agreeing. So its chill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, alriodai and Deleted member 21620

100%
ok nigga
keep thinking that with this tier face you'll mog my avi IRL interactions
jfl at seeing the difference of a true chad and the average famous tiktok faggot

• JFL
Tiktok chads aren’t peak appeal. But that should be lifefuel for users here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 21620
tbh they are kinda right this guy I know irl has 60k TikTok following and gets thirsted on in the comments but he isn't even that attractive tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Xangsane, the BULL and 4 others
But yes we have a confrontational personnality me and you. Because we are kind hearted. And eventually we always end up agreeing. So its chill.
well you're my homie, everything i say is just my mind and what i think, i'm not gonna lie to you about my thoughts iywkim, i need to keep it real with you, i just hope yk that everything i say isn't mean to hurt you, i just say what i think

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18840