why do niggas here think they are on the same level as tiktok chads or mog them

Anyone who genuinely cares about "mogging" doesn't go outside and is a narcy idiot. Mogging has no application in the real world if you're HTN+. If you know women, you know that they're hooking up with multiple guys, not just one Chad. Chads and chadlites are rare and HTNs have their special place. And the difference between a HTN - Chad could be something as simple as preferences. Women could prefer a certain phenotype or niche and take a HTN over a Chad/chadlite. I know. It's hard to imagine for PSL autists.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, tyronelite, Deprived and 5 others
Anyone who genuinely cares about "mogging" doesn't go outside and is a narcy idiot. Mogging has no application in the real world if you're HTN+. If you know women, you know that they're hooking up with multiple guys, not just one Chad. Chads and chadlites are rare and HTNs have their special place. And the difference between a HTN - Chad could be something as simple as preferences. Women could prefer a certain phenotype or niche and take a HTN over a Chad/chadlite. I know. It's hard to imagine for PSL autists.
real chads and chadlites are rare irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and LightSkinNoob
100%

great take broski, its hard to make this forum not rot your brain

in the end it matters how women react to you and do around you and how easy they make it for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and alriodai
100%

great take broski, its hard to make this forum not rot your brain

in the end it matters how women react to you and do around you and how easy they make it for you
that's what i've been saying since beginning of 2022:

once you're above average facially, it's all about the women preferences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 15468
that's what i've been saying since beginning of 2022:

once you're above average facially, it's all about the women preferences
I've been saying this shit since I've joined this forum jfl (https://looksmax.org/threads/looksmaxx-fetishists.351722). PSL is rotting these dudes brain and I say this as someone who is above average and have been getting the "tyrone treatment" my entire life. Mogging doesn't matter! Once you reach HTN, you're in the top 30%. I see women thirsting over HTNs all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
I've been saying this shit since I've joined this forum jfl (https://looksmax.org/threads/looksmaxx-fetishists.351722). PSL is rotting these dudes brain and I say this as someone who is above average and have been getting the "tyrone treatment" my entire life. Mogging doesn't matter! Once you reach HTN, you're in the top 30%. I see women thirsting over HTNs all the time.
as long as you're esthetically pleasing to look at it's all that matters to women

when they show u to their friends they want "oh he looks great" not "ew hes ugly", and u only need HTN for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Delon is definitively overated. This forum is biased when it comes to rating of famous people.
It's more so that they fixate on certain people too much

Some overrated but still really good looking guys:
Prime Chico- Yes great harmony but slightly odd mouth (which i like but still not psl perfect) and no distinct colouring/contrast
Brad Pitt - Can kind of look htn to me sometimes and his wide jaw doesn't give him any ogee curve which is a slight aesthetic negative imo
Alain Delon- Not the best chin, and can look a bit rough in photos, it takes the right photo and angles to really get that ultra prettyboy masc look he's known for but he does not always look like that . I suspect his level of pretty/masc was rarer at the time hence the giga fame
David Gandy - His nose is slight falio, and his pre-descension older self is not that good looking to women imo, he kind of leans on the male gaze side more than appealing to women . But i have the opposite opinion of young gandy, i think that he would easily be considered good looking especially in a oblivious nerd/golden retriever boy that doesn't know how good looking he actually is.

Prime gandy mogs though, i prefer more distinct rather than textbook chad looks

Even vinnie to some extent although he is underrated here. I think vinnie is very good looking and maybe he has another angle of appeal im not seeing but i think that after a couple million followers you start to gain followers from momentum and not just purely your looks. Just like how charlie d'amelio kept on rising in followers

Another thing is that it should be thought of as fun to to decide which model/tiktoker guy mogs the other but thats where it should stop.

Just because pretty boys currently mog doesn't mean that you will mog as a pretty boy or that a masc guys mogs in a particular scenario that you will be the same, users here should focus on finding there archetype and playing into that instead.
you guys know that the real true tiktok chads that make it up there in the tens of millions of followers is beacuse of their looks

ton of chadlites with 100k or 200K that don't mog them

that dude Zario Bolanos who mogs who came into the tiktok game super early surpased many other tiktokers in term of following because of his looks

let's just be real @StreegeReturn if you mogged any of theses guys you'd be famous on tiktok, which is not the case
"but but they fraud" eveyrone frauds and they look super good even in unfrauded pictures, you guys are just bitter at them and jealous becasue u think yall mog them which isn't the case

@the BULL which is the biggest tiktok boys hater and act like he gets tons of bitches is a huge simp on Tinder (just see his latest threads), talking like an utter cuck to some blonde bitch that won't even remember him in a few days just for some pussy

meanwhile the tiktok prettyboys are followed by your girl of your dreams

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 18840
Makeupmaxxed, htn skull, long hair to cover his skull, nice nose, that's all. JFL at comparing him with A10 chad skulled Delon. You Need to stop falling for tik tok retarded Jbs hype. Prime girls are lusting over a completely different type of man, Mike thurston type of man.
how does he have a HTN skull - explain 💀

i dont even think you know what you mean. lets see what bullshit you fabricate

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
how does he have a HTN skull - explain 💀

i dont even think you know what you mean. lets see what bullshit you fabricate

Too Busy fapping to this baddie cba to explain

btw op the nct shit is corny, vinnie has good eye lashed and his high trust eye area compliments him. autists here just have extreme case of malegaze retardation and think everyone needs to look like a constipated asian. he has a good eye area - its harmonious. nct and uee can be unnattractive as shit but its not like he has dramatic amounts of either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Brazitard, alriodai and 1 other person
btw op the nct shit is corny, vinnie has good eye lashed and his high trust eye area compliments him. autists here just have extreme case of malegaze retardation and think everyone needs to look like a constipated asian. he has a good eye area - its harmonious. nct and uee can be unnattractive as shit but its not like he has dramatic amounts of either
I admit that he's a God of queer / pansi appeal

It's more so that they fixate on certain people too much

Some overrated but still really good looking guys:
Prime Chico- Yes great harmony but slightly odd mouth (which i like but still not psl perfect) and no distinct colouring/contrast
Brad Pitt - Can kind of look htn to me sometimes and his wide jaw doesn't give him any ogee curve which is a slight aesthetic negative imo
Alain Delon- Not the best chin, and can look a bit rough in photos, it takes the right photo and angles to really get that ultra prettyboy masc look he's known for but he does not always look like that . I suspect his level of pretty/masc was rarer at the time hence the giga fame
David Gandy - His nose is slight falio, and his pre-descension older self is not that good looking to women imo, he kind of leans on the male gaze side more than appealing to women . But i have the opposite opinion of young gandy, i think that he would easily be considered good looking especially in a oblivious nerd/golden retriever boy that doesn't know how good looking he actually is.

Prime gandy mogs though, i prefer more distinct rather than textbook chad looks

Even vinnie to some extent although he is underrated here. I think vinnie is very good looking and maybe he has another angle of appeal im not seeing but i think that after a couple million followers you start to gain followers from momentum and not just purely your looks. Just like how charlie d'amelio kept on rising in followers

Another thing is that it should be thought of as fun to to decide which model/tiktoker guy mogs the other but thats where it should stop.

Just because pretty boys currently mog doesn't mean that you will mog as a pretty boy or that a masc guys mogs in a particular scenario that you will be the same, users here should focus on finding there archetype and playing into that instead.
Agree 100%
All it matters is if you’re aesthetically appealing to look at

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
he does have a cute eye area
It’s pretty and many girls say that in his comments

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I admit that he's a God of queer / pansi appeal
like op is saying its a good thing only girls opinions truly matter about this shit

like op is saying its a good thing only girls opinions truly matter about this shit
Have u seen his eye area in motion
It looks super good jfl look up one of his twitches live on ytb

• +1
my frauded pics are near same level as vinnie tbh, hes overhyped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and the BULL
Opinion of queers matter to you. To me opinions of models matter. I look at what models are dating you look at how to become an e-boy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 22389
Have u seen his eye area in motion
It looks super good jfl look up one of his twitches live on ytb
Just Say that you want to suck him off it's cool, you gotta understand not everyone Is a pansi though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22389
Opinion of queers matter to you. To me opinions of models matter. I look at what models are dating you look at how to become an e-boy.
these niggas gay as hell, these nordicc bitches love big masculine med bvlls :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and alriodai
Just Say that you want to suck him off it's cool, you gotta understand not everyone Is a pansi though
His girl version is so hot I would fuck it

what does that even mean fggt, why would i care about what your definition of a “queer” is in the first place. its not that crazy to say vinnie is a good looking chadlite, but it is autistic all of the mental gymnastics you try to do to lessen the mog

what does that even mean fggt, why would i care about what your definition of a “queer” is in the first place. its not that crazy to say vinnie is a good looking chadlite, but it is autistic all of the mental gymnastics you try to do to lessen the mog
weve seen u unfrauded bitch u ugly asf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and the BULL
cringe bro. you don't even look like him

• +1
He’s pretty lol
ask to a female model (you can't but still) if they prefer fucclife or me
ask a jb if they prefer fucclife or me
you will get different asnwers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22389 and Deleted member 19157
weve seen u unfrauded bitch u ugly asf
what are you even referring to jfl, the overexposed video of me where my face was covered jfl?

still mogged you to dust incel, this isnt even about me thoufh so im not sure why youre crying weirdo
cringe bro. you don't even look like him
what does this have to do with me jfl?

fucking weird guys indeed

He’s pretty lol
maybe for your gay buck self hating algerin ass bro :ROFLMAO:

bro lost half his angularity when in video and blames it on "muh da light" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ask to a female model (you can't but still) if they prefer fucclife or me
ask a jb if they prefer fucclife or me
you will get different asnwers.
they will say me u delsuional faggot look ar ur face

• +1
i mog stupid you're the one who has been coping for years here.
this @fucclife nigga is 24 and 135lb :lul::lul:

when prettyboymaxxing goes to far jfl, if i ever saw this nigga id bitchslap him into another dimension :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL

when prettyboymaxxing goes to far jfl, if i ever saw this nigga id bitchslap him into another dimension :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
but he's jbappeal maxxed bro
he can fuck all the 16 yo he likes.

streege is similar level PSL wise to tiktok chads but doesnt have as good a pheno as them for broad appeal to zoomer girls and looks older.

The Bull is a completley deluded normie whos barely scraping average- best to just ignore everything he posts tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Xangsane, alriodai and 1 other person
maybe for your gay buck self hating algerin ass bro :ROFLMAO:

bro lost half his angularity when in video and blames it on "muh da light" :feelsuhh:
View attachment 1890668

who are you? cry for me abused black fag. your mom doesnt love you so you take it out on me 🤡

• JFL
but he's jbappeal maxxed bro
he can fuck all the 16 yo he likes.
i am only curry med here on same level as vinnie bhai :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@fucclife is 24 and unemployed:feelsgood:

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, the BULL and Deleted member 22389
i mog stupid you're the one who has been coping for years here.
you dont come close the bull 🤡🤡 every gurl would say im more attractive than you. you dont even come close to having as much appeal

• JFL
you dont come close the bull 🤡🤡 every gurl would say im more attractive than you. you dont even come close to having as much appeal
brutal what living in a dark room for years does to a mf.

• Hmm...
60k is good for doing german TikToks.

Also he looks better in motion + gets many girls simping in popular videos
View attachment 1889721
Literally normie tier, I see people like this in the double digits everyday in the streets of Western Europe
He is just somehow lean, good for him having fame though

• +1
brutal what living in a dark room for years does to a mf.
it really is. its brutal the bull, youve reached a point beyond delusional. every body here has already told you youre a MTN cuck eyed goof and you cant accept it

• JFL
  • Woah
it really is. its brutal the bull, youve reached a point beyond delusional. every body here has already told you youre a MTN cuck eyed goof and you cant accept it
IMG 20221001 164440

Cope and seethe. I have a rare measthetic appeal Which gets stacylites wet.

Last edited:
LTB thinks she deserves height along with chad face

Attachments

• 6572CC86-BD7A-4057-8DB8-65085C5466A9.jpeg
    6572CC86-BD7A-4057-8DB8-65085C5466A9.jpeg
    758.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3E606EF2-6BD0-4B2A-979B-4BEBFA4679D8.jpeg
    3E606EF2-6BD0-4B2A-979B-4BEBFA4679D8.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
if becoming a tiktok chad is so easy why dont forum users do it?

"no bro being rich and popular sucks, I don't want to make retarded dances :soy:"
it is work but also seems gay

but sometime i will look up tiktok pretty boys and watch their popular content / content that likely made them popular, sponsored, thirsted over, for “research” purposes

and then i will see if i am willing to do that

have to be chad of course

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I know what i see. And i know who mog. Im one of the most rational when it comes to ratings.
If you can’t say the truth without being called narcy for it then be it.
Your only argument is they are famous and we/i’m not.
But son, i would rather die of shame as of now - current mindset - than be famous for doing the gigolo on camera.
The only clean way to be famous is based on your skills/ a talent. Else i don’t want it.
Have u learned how to fraud like them?

• +1
it is the lighintg dipshit.

how can users here be so delusional that they say that nafri ass looking uglier adam driver mogs you?
how people are this delusional to say you don't have bones

JFL WTF

Have u learned how to fraud like them?
they mog him, he's good looking but they mog him and it's true

ppeople just don't wanna hurt streege feelings, he's my boy

the guy you said, this zario bolanos:
View attachment 1889671

truth is these guys look like cartoon characters/ cute disney cartoons with their neotonous and gL face + this hairstyle and angles and make up/filters
irl a true chad mogs them
altough some of them are true chads
Height of at least 5'11 + big frame and at least harmonious face/no failos = Chad IRL

TikTok GL guys = models and have little bone mass, all illusion, they would have very little IRL appeal and are more like niche (JB appeal), unlike REAL Chads like Eric Lindros and Jon Erik Hexum...

Gigachads don't exist and Ernest Khalimov is a meme, he's ugly.

• JFL
Height of at least 5'11 + big frame and at least harmonious face/no failos = Chad IRL

TikTok GL guys = models and have little bone mass, all illusion, they would have very little IRL appeal and are more like niche (JB appeal), unlike REAL Chads like Eric Lindros and Jon Erik Hexum...

Gigachads don't exist and Ernest Khalimov is a meme, he's ugly.
@Blackgymmax can you blackpill this nigga on tiktok Gl guys on tinder and IRL
btw girls from 14 to 25 is all that matters, who cares about getting a girl odler than that

@Blackgymmax can you blackpill this nigga on tiktok Gl guys on tinder and IRL
btw girls from 14 to 25 is all that matters, who cares about getting a girl odler than that
The older the girls get, the more they go for masculine chads... There are tons of hot women older than 25, not to say that prettyboys age like shit because they don't have bones to support the skin among other things...

I may be a greycel here but I was a Lookism member, may not be an expert but not a newbie too.