why do niggas here think they are on the same level as tiktok chads or mog them

if becoming a tiktok chad is so easy why dont forum users do it?

"no bro being rich and popular sucks, I don't want to make retarded dances :soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Sny, Deleted member 17920 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
well you're my homie, everything i say is just my mind and what i think, i'm not gonna lie to you about my thoughts iywkim, i need to keep it real with you, i just hope yk that everything i say isn't mean to hurt you, i just say what i think
shut the fuck up and wake up to the truth
vinnie hacker is a false demi god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21620

"no bro being rich and popular sucks, I don't want to make retarded dances :soy:"
all yu gotta do is stare at a camera

tbh the point of my thread wasn't even abuot being a tiktok chad

it's just the fact that people here UNDERRATE theses tiktok guys so fucking hard

like bro look at how much there's tiktok prettyboys that are capped only at 200k subscribers on tiktok (equivalent to like 30k or 40k subs on youtube)

there's 13 parts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 21620
If you rate more than normie then you should leave tbh
60k on tiktok is like 5k on ig

that dude is normie with hair and ok coloring, shit features tho, he probablys looks trash in motion

nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18840

Nobody said its easy. Its like the retards saying you can’t criticize a footballer cuz ure not as good or a footballer urself. So what we don’t have the right to say the truth and rate them without bias? Well i fuck ur momma and im virgin so what u gonna do ?
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others

that dude is normie with hair and ok coloring, shit features tho, he probablys looks trash in motion

nothing special
keep coping with your kkk's, while true chads go outside and live the true life of a real mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21620
I haven't rated him I just stated that he has 60k TikTok cloud posting thirst traps.
I mean not you but as a general statement for anyone getting blinded by fame. But yes i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 14693
Nobody said its easy. Its like the retards saying you can’t criticize a footballer cuz ure not as good or a footballer urself. So what we don’t have the right to say the truth and rate them without bias? Well i fuck ur momma and im virgin so what u gonna do ?
@looksmaxxer234
Don’t think for yourself bro. Girls thirsting over for them on tiktok means they’re chad :soy:

BB32E492 A1DF 4AE7 926F BB87692E3C12
0FCB8B6E 42A7 4975 9860 D2DCEC5594BB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, tyronelite and 8 others

nothing special
60k is good for doing german TikToks.

Also he looks better in motion + gets many girls simping in popular videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 21620
Don’t think for yourself bro. Girls thirsting over you on tiktok means you’re chad :soy:

View attachment 1889719View attachment 1889720
Exactly, I've seen dozens of examples like that. It's obvious to me that these celebrities don't indicate the ideal, but it's hard to convince guys like OP. Just follow your instinct to know what a panty-wetting chad really is and what a "cute boy" one is.

JFFFLLL

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 18840
Don’t think for yourself bro. Girls thirsting over for them on tiktok means they’re chad :soy:

View attachment 1889719View attachment 1889720
Even got avanesh gets thirsted upon and has fanbase cuz he just keeps spamming his face on cucktok. Fucking shit. Is that the life u wanna live? Only works for orphans with no family.
My dad told me if he ever see me online im done for. Meanwhile you have teens shaking their asses for views. Different mindset.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Looks234
ideally you wanted to be something like caviil, aesthetic and MASC
if you have to depend on a gay style, thats not ideal

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@looksmaxxer234
Shit example, football is about skills and talent, this is literally about looking good, you just have to exist.
None of these guys is talened at anything, anyone could do what they do, the reason why they dont, or they try and fail it's because they don't have their appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai
Shit example, football is about skills and talent, this is literally about looking good, you just have to exist.
None of these guys is talened at anything, anyone could do what they do, the reason why they dont, or they try and fail it's because they don't have their appeal.
I can look into tiktok rn and post 100000s of not really attractive guys getting thirsted upon. Whats that supposed to prove ? That having bug eyes, weak lower third, ginger hair is ideal now ?
Come on, think once in your life.

Exactly, I've seen dozens of examples like that. It's obvious to me that these celebrities don't indicate the ideal, but it's hard to convince guys like OP. Just follow your instinct to know what a panty-wetting chad really is and what a "cute boy" one is.

JFFFLLL
there's a difference between a dude like vinnie hacker and some ginger who had a famous tiktok then do 100 views on other ones
@looksmaxxer234 @StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, khvirgin and Deleted member 18840
all yu gotta do is stare at a camera

tbh the point of my thread wasn't even abuot being a tiktok chad

it's just the fact that people here UNDERRATE theses tiktok guys so fucking hard

like bro look at how much there's tiktok prettyboys that are capped only at 200k subscribers on tiktok (equivalent to like 30k or 40k subs on youtube)

there's 13 parts

Your being retarded tbh

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deprived and Deleted member 14693
I can look into tiktok rn and post 100000s of not really attractive guys getting thirsted upon. Whats that supposed to prove ? That having bug eyes, weak lower third, ginger hair is ideal now ?
Come on, think once in your life.
No you can't.
Like @alriodai said hitting 50k on some tiktok and doing 50 on the others is worthless.
Also i don't give a shit about those comments out of the context, I need to know what the video is about, some comments could be virtue signaling for all I could know.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Even got avanesh gets thirsted upon and has fanbase cuz he just keeps spamming his face on cucktok.
Only comments I consider are htb+ with their faces in their profile

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
there's a difference between a dude like vinnie hacker and some ginger who had a famous tiktok then do 100 views on other ones
@looksmaxxer234 @StreegeReturn
how's the mouthguard chewing progress going man? I have an incredible headache and a slight jaw pain rn :lul: :lul:

• +1
No you can't.
Like @alriodai said hitting 50k on some tiktok and doing 50 on the others is worthless.
Also i don't give a shit about those comments out of the context, I need to know what the video is about, some comments could be virtue signaling for all I could know.
Its true i can’t cuz im not a zoombie zoomer browsing tiktok. Instead i browse looksmaxx and talks with Ward patients like you who lost their virginity in dubious ways.
@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, gymmaxedhorse, the BULL and 2 others
Its true i can’t cuz im not a zoombie zoomer browsing tiktok. Instead i browse looksmaxx and talks with Ward patients like you who lost their virginity in dubious ways.
@looksmaxxer234
why do you keep tagging your girlfriend I don't get it
wait let me try it @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deprived, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
why do you keep tagging your girlfriend I don't get it
wait let me try it @looksmaxxer234
Bc we are proof racism is cope. Stop being a sfcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Looks234 and alriodai
how's the mouthguard chewing progress going man? I have an incredible headache and a slight jaw pain rn :lul: :lul:
super good lol, people told me my jaw is so good, and actually my forward growth looks way betterr no kizzy, my mom noticed it, she told me "your face got fatter thats nice!" (in my arab mom language, means my face got better, they think when ur face looks better means it got fatter"

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 18840 and Racky
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah I’m not racist at all these guys like @StreegeReturn cant cope with being ethnic
I'd rather be a dravidian shitskin than a pale mentally stunted nerdic like u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón

Damian kater Is the best looking guy of tik tok and realistically a low chad and nothing more, not a PSL god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 21620, Looks234 and 2 others

Damian kater Is the best looking guy of tik tok and realistically a low chad and nothing more, not a PSL god

Does it really matter if someone is a PSL god or not? Muh low chad, as if anyone you see irl even comes close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 21898 and Deleted member 18840
you guys know that the real true tiktok chads that make it up there in the tens of millions of followers is beacuse of their looks

ton of chadlites with 100k or 200K that don't mog them

that dude Zario Bolanos who mogs who came into the tiktok game super early surpased many other tiktokers in term of following because of his looks

let's just be real @StreegeReturn if you mogged any of theses guys you'd be famous on tiktok, which is not the case
"but but they fraud" eveyrone frauds and they look super good even in unfrauded pictures, you guys are just bitter at them and jealous becasue u think yall mog them which isn't the case

@the BULL which is the biggest tiktok boys hater and act like he gets tons of bitches is a huge simp on Tinder (just see his latest threads), talking like an utter cuck to some blonde bitch that won't even remember him in a few days just for some pussy

meanwhile the tiktok prettyboys are followed by your girl of your dreams
Yeah they seriously think they are on this Giga Tyrone's level JFL

muh he's angle frauding. Try angle frauding like him let's see if you get 2M likes :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, tyronelite, Looks234 and 5 others
Yeah they seriously think they are on this Giga Tyrone's level JFL

muh he's angle frauding. Try angle frauding like him let's see if you get 2M likes :feelskek:

holy shit this is one of the most brutal mogs i ever saw on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
Does it really matter if someone is a PSL god or not? Muh low chad, as if anyone you see irl even comes close
In Milano definitely happens. PSL God Is Someone you can only see in top Hollywood production and fashion show

It does. Most of you North african niggas would sui here in Europe.
YOU would sui since you're 5'7 ethnic, and I'm not arab.
This site had rotted your mind if you actually believe a "low chad" would get mogged irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
This site had rotted your mind if you actually believe a "low chad" would get mogged irl
I didn't Say he would get mogged, also mogging Is such an arbitrary concept. Niko Is basically on his same level but lacks the fame, and he's Just a random danish guy. Mogging irl doesn't matter because he's already too High in looks

• +1
funny how he insults you and me of north african but he looks like a typical north african
i bet he gets mistaken for a nafri in italy JFL

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
what you all don't really get is that attraction still extremely subjective, no matter how many rating guides and systems you incels make?

it is the reason why many people here who get rated get drastically different ratings from everyone

It's the reason why vinnie is the most famous prettyboy, and while he's obviously GL, if you hop on TikTok you see many better looking users who don't blow up nearly as much

Think about this: why do women get rated so differently here? why does @the BULL claim stacy for some blond women when she's MTB for someone else at most? The women I find most attractive will get rated HTB probably by most users

As another user said, girls who are straight dont analyze faces like we do, they just see them and find them appealing or not, same as we do with girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, alriodai and Deleted member 21620
also, even tho you think you're all objectively rating, there's an obvious bias going on for famous people, I swear if vinnie hacker posted unfrauded pics here he would get HTN/chadlite ratings, even tho users like @alriodai think he's the most attractive person worldwide rn

you look at who women find the most attractive and let it influence your opinion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxmax, alriodai and Deleted member 21620
also, even tho you think you're all objectively rating, there's an obvious bias going on for famous people, I swear if vinnie hacker posted unfrauded pics here he would get HTN/chadlite ratings, even tho users like @alriodai think he's the most attractive person worldwide rn

you look at who women find the most attractive and let it influence your opinion
this is true lol, i would rate him chadlite

• +1
As another user said, girls who are straight dont analyze faces like we do, they just see them and find them appealing or not, same as we do with girls
women have feminine brains. they find whoever is socially acceptable or liked by others to be attractive.

• +1
women have feminine brains. they find whatever is socially acceptable or liked by others to be attractive
yes bro but the dude needs to be attractive at least jfl

i saw many girls showing a guy telling their friends hes fine asf and girls be like no he ugly

• JFL