why do niggas here think they are on the same level as tiktok chads or mog them

@Blackgymmax can you blackpill this nigga on tiktok Gl guys on tinder and IRL
btw girls from 14 to 25 is all that matters, who cares about getting a girl odler than that
Also a good part of a TikTok GL guy is stylemaxxing, it can bring a man's rating by some good points, it can be the difference between average joe and cutecel.

The older the girls get, the more they go for masculine chads... There are tons of hot women older than 25, not to say that prettyboys age like shit because they don't have bones to support the skin among other things...

I may be a greycel here but I was a Lookism member, may not be an expert but not a newbie too.
the tiktok prettyboys are masculine chads you dumb fuck
what's not masculine about the tiktoks dudes

you don't know shit about aesthetics lol @Seth Walsh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Sny, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Also a good part of a TikTok GL guy is stylemaxxing, it can bring a man's rating by some good points, it can be the difference between average joe and cutecel.
an ugly guy with good style is still an ugly guy with good style (tiktok style)

an attractive dude with bad style is still attractive withb ad stlye

you're not blackpilled are you

“preference” only starts after like 5.25 PSL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
the tiktok prettyboys are masculine chads you dumb fuck
what's not masculine about the tiktoks dudes

you don't know shit about aesthetics lol @Seth Walsh
Small frames? I don't know, I don't use TikTok so I don't see them in motion, only pics in this forum...

I used to appeal to JBs and prime young women when I was lean and I have quite bad acne scars and wasn't stylemaxxed at all, just shirtless (6 pac) and thighs showing bulge...

99th frame made me look big even at 140lb 7% bodyfat, maybe a little thug halo, I don't disagree with them being masculine, they could be, maybe I'm wrong.

Small frames? I don't know, I don't use TikTok so I don't see them in motion, only pics in this forum...

I used to appeal to JBs and prime young women when I was lean and I have quite bad acne scars and wasn't stylemaxxed at all, just shirtless (6 pac) and thighs showing bulge...

99th frame made me look big even at 140lb 7% bodyfat, maybe a little thug halo, I don't disagree with them being masculine, they could be, maybe I'm wrong.
if that's you in your pfp you're not a tiktok prettyboy lol at ALL and you were never

masculintiy isn't about your fucking muscles, it's about your sexual dismorphism in your face and height

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Seth Walsh
an ugly guy with good style is still an ugly guy with good style (tiktok style)

an attractive dude with bad style is still attractive withb ad stlye

you're not blackpilled are you
I'm blackpilled beyond your imagination, maybe not TOTALLY on looks but I'm blackpilled about female behavior since 2014...

I don't really need to improve (doesn't mean I don't want to, but nothing extreme), I do well with women, I just use this forum to get ratings from other men, compare myself with the homies ya know!

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
if that's you in your pfp you're not a tiktok prettyboy lol at ALL and you were never

masculintiy isn't about your fucking muscles, it's about your sexual dismorphism in your face and height
It's me in my pic, I don't want to be a TikTok boy, I fit more the Jock profile... Not the best pic but it's there.

And I'm sincerely happy with that as I live in Brazil and if you are large and masculine looking/rugged here it helps with not being mugged by robbers...

I also do very well with 18-30yo white women, I'm that's enough for me.

I'm blackpilled beyond your imagination, maybe not TOTALLY on looks but I'm blackpilled about female behavior since 2014...

I don't really need to improve (doesn't mean I don't want to, but nothing extreme), I do well with women, I just use this forum to get ratings from other men, compare myself with the homies ya know!
that's cool, you're blackpilled but you know jack shit about aesthetics

having long messy hair and wearing oversized clothes don't make you a tiktok prettyboy

masculine features mixed with youthful indicators and good harmony is what makes you one, which is super hard to achieve

btw 99% of famous tiktok prettyboys are just your typical "masculine jocks" with longer hair and oversized clothes
(example: vinnie hacker)

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 17920
It's me in my pic, I don't want to be a TikTok boy, I fit more the Jock profile... Not the best pic but it's there.

And I'm sincerely happy with that as I live in Brazil and if you are large and masculine looking/rugged here it helps with not being mugged by robbers...

I also do very well with 18-30yo white women, I'm that's enough for me.
that's cool bro, i'm not saying shit about you but you don't fit the masculine looks facially lol

you fit the normal average dude face

that's cool, you're blackpilled but you know jack shit about aesthetics

having long messy hair and wearing oversized clothes don't make you a tiktok prettyboy

masculine features mixed with youthful indicators and good harmony is what makes you one, which is super hard to achieve

btw 99% of famous tiktok prettyboys are just your typical "masculine jocks" with longer hair and oversized clothes
(example: vinnie hacker)

that's cool bro, i'm not saying shit about you but you don't fit the masculine looks facially lol

you fit the normal average dude face
Are you judging me by only one pic took with the frontal camera of my 2015 phone and I AM the retard? lol

My zygos are 16cm wide, my skull ia 26cm tall, my head is 17+ wide, all 99th, I have acromegaly-tier frame with a bland face, I don't have any deformities, you CLEARLY don't know HOW rare this is, let alone in a mestizo country like Brazil...

• JFL
Are you judging me by only one pic took with the frontal camera of my 2015 phone and I AM the retard? lol

My zygos are 16cm wide, my skull ia 26cm tall, my head is 17+ wide, all 99th, I have acromegaly-tier frame with a bland face, I don't have any deformities, you CLEARLY don't know HOW rare this is, let alone in a mestizo country like Brazil...
Lmao if you think looking like you is rare JFL

I've listed just about every feature where male dimorphism and increased attractiveness crossover. Someone should make a list of them and just pin it!

• +1
I've listed just about every feature where male dimorphism and increased attractiveness crossover. Someone should make a list of them and just pin it!
show the post btw tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Lmao if you think looking like you is rare JFL
I don't... My frame is 99th compared to developed parts of the world like Europe and the US where people eat a lot of meat and dairy, when in Brazil our diet is composed mainly of rice and beans...

Niko is super good looking and probably in the top 3 of most GL guys in here to me

But Niko also fraud, bro everyone does, what shame there is in frauding? I don't get it

It's not like Niko is frauding his whole fucking face, he's just doing expressions to look his best
Everyone do it

Vinnie Hacker is the only prettyboy I respect because he don't fraud

The prettboys I hate and think are super mid are Nic Kaufman, that Niels blonde dude that Amensia worships and that Jacob dude
bro vinnie hacker has acne and he dye his eyebrows and eyelashes. He makeup frauds.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Brazitard
bro vinnie hacker has acne and he dye his eyebrows and eyelashes. He makeup frauds.
where's the acne jfl
where's him dying his eyebrows and eyelashes jfl

please i'm waiting (and don't show me videos where he purposely do it)

• +1
btw op the nct shit is corny, vinnie has good eye lashed and his high trust eye area compliments him. autists here just have extreme case of malegaze retardation and think everyone needs to look like a constipated asian. he has a good eye area - its harmonious. nct and uee can be unnattractive as shit but its not like he has dramatic amounts of either
he literally dye his eyelashes and eyebrows. His pheno suck in reality.

he literally dye his eyelashes and eyebrows. His pheno suck in reality.
@Seth Walsh why do theses guys always fucking cope hard bro i don't understand
they always try to play down the most simped on guys IRL and gaslight themselves and others thatl ook like them

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and Seth Walsh
where's the acne jfl
where's him dying his eyebrows and eyelashes jfl

please i'm waiting (and don't show me videos where he purposely do it)

@Seth Walsh did this nigga just show me pictures of vinnie wen he was 13 to tell me he looked bad and had acne

and also that's not acne you stoopid dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Seth Walsh
@Seth Walsh why do theses guys always fucking cope hard bro i don't understand
they always try to play down the most simped on guys IRL and gaslight themselves and others thatl ook like them
Vinnie Hacker is smarter than the whole forum combined. He found a way to make millions of girls gag and beg for his dick and he acts like he doesn't know why he's being simped on by half of the 16-24yo female population in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and alriodai
Vinnie Hacker is smarter than the whole forum combined. He found a way to make millions of girls gag and beg for his dick and he acts like he doesn't know why he's being simped on by half of the 16-24yo female population in the USA.
wonder if he still browses tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Seth Walsh
@Seth Walsh did this nigga just show me pictures of vinnie wen he was 13 to tell me he looked bad and had acne

I use Vinnie to try to figure out how to looksmax tbh. The guy will never admit it or even talk about what he did/does for looksmaxing but he clearly knows the most and did the right things.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22126 and alriodai
I use Vinnie to try to figure out how to looksmax tbh. The guy will never admit it or even talk about what he did/does for looksmaxing but he clearly knows the most and did the right things.
he 100% did shit to his eyebrows eyelashes, he did just softmaxxing tbh

• +1

LOL WHat that red shit is? Poop? He also fucking fraud his lips. He literally use those beauty filter video apps. I dont hate your fanboy.. i JUST POINT OUT HIS Frauds. He is not some perfect fucking guy.. he fraud his pics and people think he looks like some insanse fucking chad.

LOL WHat that red shit is? Poop? He also fucking fraud his lips. He literally use those Beatufy filter apps. I dont hate your fanboy.. i JUST POINT OUT HIS Frauds. He is not some perfect fucking guy.. he fraud his pics and people think he looks like some insanse fucking chad.

Do you realize that taking pictures close face make your lips look bigger

and from apart less bigger

Do you know that or no

he 100% did shit to his eyebrows eyelashes, he did just softmaxxing tbh
He made his lips bigger too. Maybe Allantoin or Vollufiline. Maybe even filler but I doubt it.

Yeah he just did softmaxxing and leanmaxxing. But leanmaxxing properly is harder for people than getting cope surgeries. People cope with the idea of surgeries rather than just getting to Vinnie's level of leanness. Because lets be honest, it's hard to be 7% bodyfat and 173lbs like him. Which is pretty big considering he's only in the 5'8.5-5'10 range.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Xangsane
LOL WHat that red shit is? Poop? He also fucking fraud his lips. He literally use those beauty filter video apps. I dont hate your fanboy.. i JUST POINT OUT HIS Frauds. He is not some perfect fucking guy.. he fraud his pics and people think he looks like some insanse fucking chad.

You can rub Allantoin on your lips and they get fuller for like a few hours

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22126
So? He can fuck any girl wearing makeup. These days jbs dont care that a guys uses it

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21620
Do you realize that taking pictures close face make your lips look bigger

and from apart less bigger

Do you know that or no
Here he is frauding and here he is not frauding. Looks like fucking different person.

He made his lips bigger too. Maybe Allantoin or Vollufiline. Maybe even filler but I doubt it.

Yeah he just did softmaxxing and leanmaxxing. But leanmaxxing properly is harder for people than getting cope surgeries. People cope with the idea of surgeries rather than just getting to Vinnie's level of leanness. Because lets be honest, it's hard to be 7% bodyfat and 173lbs like him. Which is pretty big considering he's only in the 5'8.5-5'10 range.
Nah his lips were always like that lol

his palate is wide and his jaw is super porojected which makes his lips look bigger

• Woah
Also rubbing cinnamon on my lips makes them as big as vinnie

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL

Bro there are literally filters that can make you lips bigger in video form and it looks real.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21620
@Blackgymmax can you blackpill this nigga on tiktok Gl guys on tinder and IRL
btw girls from 14 to 25 is all that matters, who cares about getting a girl odler than that
Dont even bother replying to this shit. We know the truth. Tiktok chads realistically have higher appeal than psl gods. The closest being like tyler maher

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Sny, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
like baggy clothing? wifebeaters

Dont even bother replying to this shit. We know the truth. Tiktok chads realistically have higher appeal than psl gods. The closest being like tyler maher
IMG 20220924 160148
1ab6ba675c2c0d93702873ea308b68ca

Same species Bro
They should make a section for braindead tik tok addicted zoomers like Op so they can discuss about their favourite e-boy crush

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19576 and Deleted member 21620
it's over if you don't look like this tiktoker

• +1
how can users here be so delusional that they say that nafri ass looking uglier adam driver mogs you?
how people are this delusional to say you don't have bones

JFL WTF
Lol he got mogged so hard he had to leave. Fucking stunted midface freaks really thinking they're going around "mogging" jfl and i have a normal midface ratio, meanwhile you're Brown. Never put my name in your dirty ethnic mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and alriodai
it's over if you don't look like this tiktoker

Obv some tik tokers are very gl but here we have some ppl Who really think they would turn their head if they saw vinnie hacker on the street jfl maybe if you live in the third world It May appear like a superior godly White entity though

• JFL

how does this bugeyed slave mog anything

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and the BULL
like baggy clothing? wifebeaters
Yes some clothes can raise your SMV, but wifebeaters on a Truecel like Hamlossus for example would only make it worse... But things like earrings and watches/silver chains may seem bullshit but it can really give a touch of class to a man...

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 190cm90kg
Just got back from a party with my family (1yo cousin birthday), women saying I'm goodlooking (my 70yo widow aunt, she's now dating another man after 5 years)

My old psychiatrist met me in the church, said the same thing,

also my other aunt earlier in the day, a 47yo fitness milf with big silicone tits and a rich Chad husband called me handsome 2 distinct times...

Not in that order but it all happened this week... My psychiatrist from rehab (I used to smoke weed) saw me when my hair wasn't trimmed and I was using an oversized shirt... and my 2 aunts saw me today after a haircut with a grey undersized blazer... Got some real stares today from women in the streets too.

I don't have any tattoos or piercings/earrings/chains, I'm only wearing a beautiful fake G-Shock watch who seems very legit because Brazil ia REALLY dedicated into make the finest G-Shock knockoffs lol

lol bro why are tiktok chad suddenly different species?

OP has been blackpilled by seeing well styled frauded HTNs get simped on by thousands of underage girls on tik tok. i doubt he ever saw a chad irl
There is nothing special. They are just regular good looking guys you see from street. They make tiktok and their school and friend circle see them and promote them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22126
I mog 99% of people i see