Why do people hate Sfcels so much?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
i mean 99% of this forum seems to hate black people so why hate people with your views?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 28541, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
It's not the racism they hate its the white knight/simp aspect of nationalism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, vampyre, Bushman and 7 others
isn't nationaism putting your own country above others? how does that tie in with racism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Whitepill_Saint
I only agree with them that we shouldnt be allowed to have our interests be dictated by the men with little hats, not that other races are worse. White people should be able to help out our own. We dont owe the world anything especially since we gave them the internet and the modern age

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bushman, Whitepill_Saint and 6 others
isn't nationaism putting your own country above others? how does that tie in with racism
Many SFcels use nationalism as a way to put white foids on a pedestal as if they care anything for some subhuman spouting racial statistics on 4chan or any other illiterate echo chamber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bushman, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
I only agree with them that we should be allowed to have our interests be dictated by the men with little hats, not that other races are worse
Other races are worse in the dating market tho, america is racist and even with the racism movement women still pick white men over the other races. I don't think i'm an sfcel tho cause the average women will still pick an attractive ethnic over me.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
idk, i hate niggers

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Whitepill_Saint, Skywalker and 1 other person
Other races are worse in the dating market tho, america is racist and even with the racism movement women still pick white men over the other races. I don't think i'm an sfcel tho cause the average women will still pick an attractive ethnic over me.
Dating is a small part of our life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Whitepill_Saint, Skywalker and 1 other person
Many SFcels use nationalism as a way to put white foids on a pedestal as if they care anything for some subhuman spouting racial statistics on 4chan or any other illiterate echo chamber
so that's not nationalism then, cause most countries are ethnically diverse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ShowerMaxxing
if that was true, then incels wouldn't be so miserable.
we focus on it because it is what we dont have. everybody does that, whether it be racism, intellectualism, they want to be reprieved of their failure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ShowerMaxxing and edgemaxx
Thats civic nationalism. "SFcels" are ethnonationalist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Skywalker and Tabula Rasa
It's simply funny when incels do it
Putting the race, that doesn't even see them as human on a pedestal is ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, Bushman, Bitchwhipper2 and 5 others
that's the first time i've heard the term (it does exist) i only heard it in terms of countries putting themselves ahead of other.

• JFL
Putting the race, that doesn't even see them as human on a pedestal is ridiculous
i agree, does sfcel mean men who get mad when white and blacks get together? i assume sfcel doesn't just mean a racist person.

• JFL
ethno nationalism is nto that bad tbh, europe has a right to such a thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Whitepill_Saint
i agree, does sfcel mean men who get mad when white and blacks get together? i assume sfcel doesn't just mean a racist person.
it means stormfrontcel
just go to stormfront.org and u will see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Skywalker
We need to promote their type of thinking over simps to combat hoeflation.

• JFL
it means stormfrontcel
just go to stormfront.org and u will see
i might be sfcel then cause i think black people are inferior, but only the ones in ghetto areas. It's all enviromental.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL
that's the first time i've heard the term (it does exist) i only heard it in terms of countries putting themselves ahead of other.
The word nationalism is thrown around alot of different contexts

Historically nationalism= a shared homogenous language, culture, heritage(where race comes in) and identity for a nation

Reason being, nationalism mainly rose around the 18th century as response to multi ethnic empires like austro Hungary, prussia etc. For example Frederick II of prussia spoke mostly French and favored French culture. The idea behind nationalism in short, is that the state and the ethnos should be one.

So with nationalism, it's hard to entirely divorce the idea from ethnocentrism and in turn race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Skywalker and Kamui
The word nationalism is thrown around alot of different contexts

Historically nationalism= a shared homogenous language, culture, heritage(where race comes in) and identity for a nation

Reason being, nationalism mainly rose around the 18th century as response to multi ethnic empires like austro Hungary, prussia etc. For example Frederick II of prussia spoke mostly French and favored French culture. The idea behind nationalism in short, is that the state and the ethnos should be one.

So with nationalism, it's hard to entirely divorce the idea from ethnocentrism and in turn race
so are you saying nationists who put they're country over others are racists

• JFL
i might be sfcel then cause i think black people are inferior, but only the ones in ghetto areas. It's all enviromental.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Whitepill_Saint, Kristin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Whitepill_Saint and Skywalker
  • JFL
we focus on it because it is what we dont have. everybody does that, whether it be racism, intellectualism, they want to be reprieved of their failure
Somewhat true, but reproduction is our instinctual drive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Skywalker and Mr. President
i mean 99% of this forum seems to hate black people so why hate people with your views?
Because Hitler was such a retarded faggot he made racism uncool.

• JFL
  • JFL
Nah genes are everything. Identical triplets separated at birth in the name of social science aimed to prove nurture is everything. Each put in different class homes (low, middle, upper), their lives turn out all the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Whitepill_Saint, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Nah genes are everything. Identical triplets separated at birth in the name of social science aimed to prove nurture is everything. Each put in different class homes (low, middle, upper), their lives turn out all the same

i aint watching all that shit but it makes 0 sense and i doubt it.

• JFL
i aint watching all that shit but it makes 0 sense and i doubt it.
Why does make it no sense? People are driven by their emotions and thoughts, if you’re identical you are essentially the same person

• +1
  • JFL
Why does make it no sense? People are driven by their emotions and thoughts, if you’re identical you are essentially the same person
cause i've seen identical twins and they didn't have the same personality? and according to this theory that would be literally impossible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22 and Whitepill_Saint
ethno nationalism is nto that bad tbh, europe has a right to such a thing
Europe yes USA or anglo cuk countries- technically not, as they were NOT built on nationalist/ ethnic principles, but liberal/individualist values
in a lot of European constitutions instead of "the alienable right of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" it says kinda just that But of "the people" (replace the word individual with italian, spanish etc.) which means those people CANT be replaced by alien forces because its the soul of the country

anyway theres a long way to go till the supposedly "white replacement" in Europe happens, and until EVERY other continent and country changes their ethno nationalism (which they are as we know EVERYWHERE -the west lol), Europe HAS the right to be ethno nationalist as much as she wants to be and enforce that.........

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Whitepill_Saint
SFcels think if black men were out of the way, white girls would pick them. But white girls would still avoid them anyway because they are subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Jamaldickjavontus, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
i thought we're all about chads/tyrones/changs etc vs the rest here.....hence Hitler was wrong- excluding entire races makes 0 sense :feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
lol join date nov 17 no wonder- you dont know where you are, obviously :feelskek:
i know where i am bro, they hate blacks and praise whites as a racist even i admit this.

• JFL
i thought we're all about chads/tyrones/changs etc vs the rest here.....hence Hitler was wrong- excluding entire races makes 0 sense :feelskek:
changs are the least common, most asian slayers are Htn who are kpopmaxxed.

• JFL
cause i've seen identical twins and they didn't have the same personality? and according to this theory that would be literally impossible.
Personality has more to do with how parents treat each twin, one probably got more attention(first born).

• JFL
  • +1
Personality has more to do with how parents treat each twin, one probably got more attention(first born).
but if that's the case then how can the 3 triplets had been the same? seeing as they were raised by different people.

• JFL
why would whites, i and any other non chad, ever be nazis when they would have eliminated EVERYONE but people looking like @Mr. President 's avatar.....essentially sub 8 whites are just cannon fodder in stupid nazi land and on the same tier as blacks and jews and asians (- japanese or koreans perhaps)

incredibly idiotic for these neckbeard obese cels to be SFcels, but that just shows you how retarded they trully are :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 48689, Mr. President and 2 others
but if that's the case then how can the 3 triplets had been the same? seeing as they were raised by different people.
All only child families I assume

• JFL
why would whites, i and any other non chad, ever be nazis when they would have eliminated EVERYONE but people looking like @Mr. President 's avatar.....essentially sub 8 whites are just cannon fodder in stupid nazi land and on the same tier as blacks and jews and asians (- japanese or koreans perhaps)

incredibly idiotic for these neckbeard obese cels to be SFcels, but that just shows you how retarded they trully are :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
There should be a -cel of people who become incels because they hate women.

• JFL
  • JFL
"more bluepilled than the blue pill itself", as i used to say about trad cucks of any kind :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Whitepill_Saint
"more bluepilled than the blue pill itself", as i used to say about trad cucks of any kind :feelskek:
and how is traditionism sfcel, i'm not a white supremicist but i thought wanting traditional families (doesn't matter what race) was apart of the core of the blackpill.

• JFL
and how is traditionism sfcel, i'm not a white supremicist but i thought wanting traditional families (doesn't matter what race) was apart of the core of the blackpill.
no its not a part of the blackpill
yeah you might be just a trad cuck , not necessarily ethno nationalist or fascist

• JFL
org is full of ethnics thats why, plus sfcels are delusional faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Kamui, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
exactly, unless as a mayocuck you are not manifesting anything political to reduce foid rights to zero you are in an echo chamber with other mayocucks and demographically its over for you already, the jews have already won, they have divided and conquered, the soy liberals will cuck their own race for good boi points at all cost and the foids will follow whoever is the most dominant culturally and the replacement demographics don't give a shit about the political eco system, they will do what is beneficial to them at any cost while mayocucks naively try to play by the slave morality rules like a pathetic cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Whitepill_Saint
no its not a part of the blackpill
yeah you might be just a trad cuck , not necessarily ethno nationalist or fascist
but most incels complain about women being sluts and complain how the sexual revolution only benifits chads.

• +1
  • JFL