Why do people hate Sfcels so much?

no its not a part of the blackpill
yeah you might be just a trad cuck , not necessarily ethno nationalist or fascist
i actually don't belive in tradionalism myself, but i thought that not beliving in it is more of a red pill ideology or MGTOW

Other races are worse in the dating market tho, america is racist and even with the racism movement women still pick white men over the other races. I don't think i'm an sfcel tho cause the average women will still pick an attractive ethnic over me.
for the moment but once they become relevant demographic in an area with financial success they will begin taking over, mayocucks have very few places to run. The southern part of America has been overtaken by blacks and poor whites with no income to escape got gobbled up and are churning out mutts at alarming rates. Not to mention constant MENA and Africans flooding Europe, the 1st and 2nd gen may not get to date natives(maybe some eastern euro foids who got dumped in the ghettos) but after 3rd gen they begin branching into the native population and infect them too.

for the moment but once they become relevant demographic in an area with financial success they will begin taking over, mayocucks have very few places to run. The southern part of America has been overtaken by blacks and poor whites with no income to escape got gobbled up and are churning out mutts at alarming rates. Not to mention constant MENA and Africans flooding Europe, the 1st and 2nd gen may not get to date natives(maybe some eastern euro foids who got dumped in the ghettos) but after 3rd gen they begin branching into the native population and infect them too.
nice cope, Whiteness is rooted in to our culture. other enthcities will never get to the same level of worship.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
exactly, unless as a mayocuck you are not manifesting anything political to reduce foid rights to zero you are in an echo chamber with other mayocucks and demographically its over for you already, the jews have already won, they have divided and conquered, the soy liberals will cuck their own race for good boi points at all cost and the foids will follow whoever is the most dominant culturally and the replacement demographics don't give a shit about the political eco system, they will do what is beneficial to them at any cost while mayocucks naively try to play by the slave morality rules like a pathetic cuck
women only care about chads ofc (of any color)

• +1
Reactions: hirochan
i agree, whites will never be overtaken beacuse of the blackpill. White traits are more common to make chads (Other ethnicities obv can be chads aswell) but as long as white people bring out the best genetics they will consider being dominant. Like let's say if we turned all white people ugly. White people would become the most hated race.

they are true on both of those
so if women are sluts and the sexual revolution is bad then how is traditionalism also bad? it makes no sense. most incels i've seen want to settle down with a women which is basically traditionilism.

i agree, whites will never be overtaken beacuse of the blackpill. White traits are more common to make chads (Other ethnicities obv can be chads aswell) but as long as white people bring out the best genetics they will consider being dominant. Like let's say if we turned all white people ugly. White people would become the most hated race.
maybe in Europe , where they're still 85-90+ og ethnicity , we'll see how it goes......but the future of the US is definitely MIXED....theres gonna be a lot of WM- *insert minority here F mixing for sure......my 2 best friends in the US (white) got asian/ SEA wives WITHOUT even flinching, nor they nor their families
.......20 years ago you would have had at least some family contention lol......not that i care about this shit tbh.....but its just how things are in the US atm

Europe yes USA or anglo cuk countries- technically not, as they were NOT built on nationalist/ ethnic principles, but liberal/individualist values
in a lot of European constitutions instead of "the alienable right of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" it says kinda just that But of "the people" (replace the word individual with italian, spanish etc.) which means those people CANT be replaced by alien forces because its the soul of the country

anyway theres a long way to go till the supposedly "white replacement" in Europe happens, and until EVERY other continent and country changes their ethno nationalism (which they are as we know EVERYWHERE -the west lol), Europe HAS the right to be ethno nationalist as much as she wants to be and enforce that.........
Uk has a right but settler colonies have less of a claim

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
maybe in Europe , we'll see how it goes......but the future of the US is definitely MIXED....theres gonna be a lot of WM- *insert minority here F mixing for sure......my 2 best friend in the US (white) got asian/ SEA wives WITHOUT even flinching, nor they nor their families
.......20 years ago you would have had at least some family contention lol......not that i care about this shit tbh.....but its just how things are in the US atm
it depends, even now mixed people aren't seen as the most attractive. I think Us will be more mixed but there is a lot of self hating mixed people who will still see white traits as dominant.

• +1
black men were out of the way
black men were never the enemy , obviously, and vice versa.....its why alot of latino and black men in the US will vote for Trump next election....you will find alot of the clues needed there :)

black men were never the enemy , obviously, and vice versa.....its why alot of latino and black men in the US will vote for Trump next election....you will find alot of the clues needed there :)
realistically in the black pill, white men and women are your true enemy. Even if you are white yourself.

it depends, even now mixed people aren't seen as the most attractive. I think Us will be more mixed but there is a lot of self hating mixed people who will still see white traits as dominant.
whites will still be seen as more attractive but alot of mixed people end up unusually good looking , more than expected so to say......at least from what ive seen

Dunno, I think San Francisco is quite nice.

• JFL
whites will still be seen as more attractive but alot of mixed people end up unusually good looking , more than expected so to say......at least from what ive seen
but that's also cause they get white features, i mean Jeremy Meeks eye area was a results of white genes in his DNA

not necessarily, they don't mind dating even ugly (so long as they are tall just like we don't mind fucking butter faces) for virtue signaling attention or rebellion.

The problem for us is its going to be a dysgenic process because our avg IQ is falling, there will be less attractive white foids (top of the human hierarchy) when dominant genes express and you know we can't live around low iq brutes, going outside and being surrounded by curries and nogs is utterly life draining experience, it literally lowers quality of life, even ethnics don't want to live around their own.
Not only this but Imagine you have few decades left and the rest of it is watching some leftist affirmative action virtue signaling media and cuckholding... Instead of high IQs competing for economic and industrial domination its leftist activism and pandering while China dominates then eventually you are forced to leave your native land because its so unbearable living with retarded leftist NPCs and mentally molested used up roasties. Im praying they finally invent realistic sex dolls with brain implant that stimulates sensation of euphoria otherwise this is a pointless world for mayocucks.

Last edited:
Uk has a right but settler colonies have less of a claim
uk has a right to be more ethno nationalist than others yes......to those fat SFcels that cant stand to see any non-white person near them, there will ALWAYS be Montana or Idaho where you will see 99% of people just like you + clean air+ weapons+ low taxes+ cheap houses
, better food than urbanite bugs :feelskek: and so on and so forth
it will NEVER be the stupid trope- "they took our land" :feelskek: , perhaps 100+ years into the future......i personally prefer warm= mixed areas of the US....but hey they're welcome to move there (ex native american territory basically) if they wish lol.....i seriously doubt it will ever be less than 90% whites in those states

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President and incelmogger
uk has a right to be more ethno nationalist than others yes......to those fat SFcels that cant stand to see any non-white person near them, there will ALWAYS be Montana or Idaho where you will see 99% of people just like you + clean air+ weapons+ low taxes+ cheap houses

it will NEVER be "they took our land" :feelskek: , perhaps 100+ years into the future......i personally prefer warm= mixed areas of the US....but hey they're welcome to move there (ex native american territory) if they wish lol.....i seriously doubt itll be less than 90% whites in those states
the sad part is it's not even minorities they should be hating, it's the cucked liberals that want to spoonfeed them. Most blacks hate the way they get treated like kids.

• +1
Europe yes USA or anglo cuk countries- technically not, as they were NOT built on nationalist/ ethnic principles
It was built on both bro. Read up

the sad part is it's not even minorities they should be hating, it's the cucked liberals that want to spoonfeed them. Most blacks hate the way they get treated like kids.
It’s Jews they caused segregation and mass migration

i mean 99% of this forum seems to hate black people so why hate people with your views?
The whole idea of being part of some sort of collective brotherhood is retarded. Everybody looks out for themselves.

i actually don't belive in tradionalism myself, but i thought that not beliving in it is more of a red pill ideology or MGTOW
each of these are separate things.....most red pillers are tradcucks that just detest feminism tbh

each of these are separate things.....most red pillers are tradcucks that just detest feminism tbh
but blackpillers are the same way, also what's the problem with hating feminism? are you a libeeral.

• JFL
It’s Jews they caused segregation and mass migration
feminism PREDATES "the jews"- most jews were even more conservatives than white anglo lib cucks (who gave women rights lol)

didnt say that bro.....theres not a pb i hate it too , and no im not liberal
i'm still confused how you say it's not a blackpill trait when everwhere i go blackpillers talk about how modern dating is fucked cause of tinder and how easy they're ancestors had it.

It was built on both bro. Read up
no matter what Ben Franklin or others said about ONLY anglo cucks being the only people that matter basically, the US constitution is about the INDIVIDUAL and thats it

and how is traditionism sfcel, i'm not a white supremicist but i thought wanting traditional families (doesn't matter what race) was apart of the core of the blackpill.
You’d have to be a fool to still seek a “trad” relationship in this day and age with how rampant hypergamy is in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Big White Cuck and Skywalker
feminism PREDATES "the jews"- most jews were even more conservatives than white anglo lib cucks (who gave women rights lol)
Not really. Jews were always involved in it. Just lol at blaming everything on muh anglo liberals. the ‘Anglo liberal cucks’ that founded and built the US, Australia, Canada and NZ were racist af. Also just giving them right to vote didn’t really do anything they still voted with their husbands. How could they have foreseen the sexual revolution

No one hates Aryan soldiers. Everyone hates niggers. If you stopped inhaling crack fumes you'd see the truth my nigger

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
You’d have to be a fool to still seek a “trad” relationship in this day and age with how rampant hypergamy is in 2023
of course, i wouldn't want tradiontilism market in today's dating landscape, but in theory i would love to live a Tradional life.

of course, i wouldn't want tradiontilism market in today's dating landscape, but in theory i would love to live a Tradional life.
it's like how i would want to fuck a gigastacy but i know that it's impossible.

no matter what Ben Franklin or others said about ONLY anglo cucks being the only people that matter basically, the US constitution is about the INDIVIDUAL and thats it
“The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free black people, and later Asians.“

• +1
yes.....i fully believe people of all kinds in the US are much more conservative than we think
people , both black white asian or mixed or latino or whatever else vote BY THE EAR and BY what they HEAR AROUND them , as most people are not educated about these things at all (happens in all countries unfortunately)

add to that the fact that journalists are inherently liberal= you end up with 90%+ liberal tv (again all countries pretty much)
= the vote/country turns liberal, despite people NOT being so
i ahd to convince my parents of some truths a few years ago , for ex, they just voted as their church people/ neighbors did, for ex :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

How could they have foreseen the sexual revolution
its part and parcel of the "liberal" = Anglo world as ive said, its not "the jews" lmao
quite a convenient scapegoating excuse for anglo cucks to imply this lol

• +1
its part and parcel of the "liberal" = Anglo world as ive said, its not "the jews" lmao
quite a convenient scapegoating excuse for anglo cucks to imply this lol
You’re just repeating what you already said not actually responding

nice cope, Whiteness is rooted in to our culture. other ethnicities will never get to the same level of worship.
worship unironically from non whites towards whites, when its present lol......and thats NOT whites fault....funny how it works out ......the intra white worship doesnt really exist....at least not anymore

worship unironically from non whites towards whites, when its present lol......and thats NOT whites fault....funny how it works out lol......the intra white worship doesnt really exist....at least not anymore
it does, but it's not spoken about publically cause it's racist. Just like women only caring about looks isn't spoken about cause it's "sexist"

• +1
“The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free black people, and later Asians.“
yes naturalization law that was changed every fuckin 10 years :feelskek:
NOT the constitution= THE BIBLE of any nation

cos most of the fags here are bbc posters

ive unironically seen more faggots here talk about muh "bbc" than women irl :lul:

cos most of the fags here are bbc posters

ive unironically seen more faggots here talk about muh "bbc" than women irl :lul:
they need to cope, bbc will never get white bitches. Only looks

• +1
fuck the jews, they were the slave owners, yet they managed to make it out as if only euro whites were slave owners, as if your average euro in america wasnt a fucking convict or a peasent farmer tryna make a living

they also killed white ppl in the civil war for niggers, and in haiti, polish fuckers killed their own for muh black haiti, and look at it now

• +1
they need to cope, bbc will never get white bitches. Only looks
they post tyrones getting htbs and then act as if it equates to all blacks slaying

should i now do a tinder experiment with chad and say muh all whites are slaying hard :lul:

its an expensive, pretentious shithole :feelskek:
San Fransico is actually a liberal hell hole, literally worse then any united states city.

• +1
Yeah a constitution for white people in a white country. Nons were excluded from society. Nobody then thought that everything in there applied to them.

Some wise words from Australia’s first PM:
“The doctrine of the equality of man was never intended to apply to the equality of the Englishman and the Chinaman.”

exactly, unless as a mayocuck you are not manifesting anything political to reduce foid rights to zero you are in an echo chamber with other mayocucks and demographically its over for you already, the jews have already won, they have divided and conquered, the soy liberals will cuck their own race for good boi points at all cost and the foids will follow whoever is the most dominant culturally and the replacement demographics don't give a shit about the political eco system, they will do what is beneficial to them at any cost while mayocucks naively try to play by the slave morality rules like a pathetic cuck
You hit the nail on the head with this response

We can race cope as much as we white, doesn't matter if we're black, white, Asian, Arab blah blah blah, it legit means absolutely fucking nothing in the eyes of David Shekelstein and the other elites

We are all just sheep and slaves to the system, accelerated by Western soyciety's already growing degeneracy and hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Mr. President
You hit the nail on the head with this response

We can race cope as much as we white, doesn't matter if we're black, white, Asian, Arab blah blah blah, it legit means absolutely fucking nothing in the eyes of David Shekelstein and the other elites

We are all just sheep and slaves to the system, accelerated by Western soyciety's already growing degeneracy and hypergamy
it's over is what you're saying

• +1
they also killed white ppl in the civil war for niggers, and in haiti, polish fuckers killed their own for muh black haiti, and look at it now
i love what they did in Haiti tbh....when you are enslaved for 100s of years do you expect flowers in retaliation? :feelskek:
they COULD have paid even a half wage as the white normie men to them and STILL have had HUGE sugar profits from the plantations, without the slavery (which had been abolished in western Europe 100s of years prior btw)...absolutely horrible situation( in the US too) that ended up wayy worse , economically, in time , on aggregate across time and space btw ,for everyone involved 🤦‍♂️

• +1