Why do people hate Sfcels so much?

You hit the nail on the head with this response

We can race cope as much as we white, doesn't matter if we're black, white, Asian, Arab blah blah blah, it legit means absolutely fucking nothing in the eyes of David Shekelstein and the other elites

We are all just sheep and slaves to the system, accelerated by Western soyciety's already growing degeneracy and hypergamy
David shekelstein wants to eleminage whitey tho, he is doing it now. US will become South Africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Skywalker
i love what they did in Haiti tbh....when you are enslaved for 100s of years do you expect flowers in retaliation? :feelskek:
Slavery helped them. Haitians lived better under it compared to running their own affairs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
i love what they did in Haiti tbh....when you are enslaved for 100s of years do you expect flowers in retaliation? :feelskek:
you think blacks had any chance of muh haiti liberation if there werent whites helping them?
fair play to the haitians for their freedom, but what pisses me off is that whites betrayed their own ppl for niggers who would genocide them later on anyway
they COULD have paid even a half wage as the white normie men to them and STILL have had HUGE sugar profits from the plantations...absolutely horrible situation( in the US too) that ended up wayy worse , economically, in time , on aggregate across time and space btw ,for everyone involved 🤦‍♂️
slavery was a net loss overall, they were really only used for plantations and cotton picking tbh, not the muh we built the buildings in america and shit

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
beggars and homeless people everywhere
better than miami, degenerate hoes and retarded foids who unironically think black thugs are nicer than frat boys jfl

• JFL
there were slave revolts in the southern US too, just as brutal or even more ,like in Haiti, but unfortunately they didnt have the numerical advantage , as they did in Haiti btw

Slavery helped them. Haitians lived better under it compared to running their own affairs
i dont know if thats true....not much you can do in Haiti for it to become a wealthy nation tbh

i dont know if thats true....not much you can do in Haiti for it to become a wealthy nation tbh
niggers can not run a nation on their own, SA, zimbabwe and haiti have proved that, theyre just too dumb

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
The whole idea of being part of some sort of collective brotherhood is retarded. Everybody looks out for themselves.
It's just a result of deep rooted projection to feel as though they are apart of something bigger, at the end of the day if you are a bitchless subhuman with no valuable skills or traits to mention then you will be taken as a joke regardless of how many slurs you call someone else
i'm still confused how you say it's not a blackpill trait when everwhere i go blackpillers talk about how modern dating is fucked cause of tinder and how easy they're ancestors had it.
Our ancestors didn't have it easy at all lmao

You and everyone else on the planet has twice as many female ancestors as they do male, the reason for this is cuz thousands of years ago cavecels were getting cucked in mass by the even bigger Chad cave man

Thousands of years ago you had to fight for your right to breed with women meanwhile the tribe leader could easily cuck you and fuck your crush in front of your very eyes, not only that but life as a male was much more dangerous so it's highly likely you could make it to adulthood without ever even siring a child whatsoever

If an opposing caveman tribe ransacked your home, he would kill you, rape your crush, then 9 months later she would bear his seed and you would die without the ability to continue your legacy, basically dooming your bloodline

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Skywalker and Deleted member 48689
you think blacks had any chance of muh haiti liberation if there werent whites helping them?
fair play to the haitians for their freedom, but what pisses me off is that whites betrayed their own ppl for niggers who would genocide them later on anyway

slavery was a net loss overall, they were really only used for plantations and cotton picking tbh, not the muh we built the buildings in america and shit
ill have to read more on Haiti.....as far as i know there werent that many french soldiers on the island compared to the slaves so they were overrun...i think the french tried to retake it, but it was around the time of Napoleon and he was stuck in wars in europe all over the place and the french just said fuck it afterwards :feelskek:

It's just a result of deep rooted projection to feel as though they are apart of something bigger, at the end of the day if you are a bitchless subhuman with no valuable skills or traits to mention then you will be taken as a joke regardless of how many slurs you call someone else

Our ancestors didn't have it easy at all lmao

You and everyone else on the planet has twice as many female ancestors as they do male, the reason for this is cuz thousands of years ago cavecels were getting cucked in mass by the even bigger Chad cave man

Thousands of years ago you had to fight for your right to breed with women meanwhile the tribe leader could easily cuck you and fuck your crush in front of your very eyes, not only that but life as a male was much more dangerous so it's highly likely you could make it to adulthood without ever even siring a child whatsoever

If an opposing caveman tribe ransacked your home, he would kill you, rape your crush, then 9 months later she would bear his seed and you would die without the ability to continue your legacy, basically dooming your bloodline
i'm not talking about cavemen, i'm talking about 70s-80s

niggers can not run a nation on their own, SA, zimbabwe and haiti have proved that, theyre just too dumb
you cant do anything in Africa or the Caribean (or poor asia or poor europe btw) when the 1% ELITES (who look like you lol) in your country sell your WHOLE country's resources to western corporations lmao

trust me i know , as im from a poor EE country, originally (its already OVER and done for these countries :cry:)

you cant do anything in Africa or the Caribean (or poor asia or poor europe btw) when the 1% ELITES (who look like you lol) in your country sell your WHOLE country's resources to western corporations lmao
europe did the same with the jews, now theres uncontrollable immigration over there, and rape rate going very high
my only thing is why arent euro men doing anything bout it? i basically hear immigrants do this or that, but nothing of retaliation
only thing that even shows me ppl dont want this is who theyre voting and there doing nothing bout it
trust me i know , as im from a poor EE country, originally (its already OVER for these countries :cry:)
im russian and most EE countires are pretty depressing, but at least you lot dont have to deal with niggers in ur country

The whole idea of being part of some sort of collective brotherhood is retarded. Everybody looks out for themselves.
i hate whites and i'm racist. I think true sfcels are wrong but it seems like women who call everything misoginist.

• JFL
i hate whites and i'm racist.
then genuinely just go back to wherever ur from if u hate whites in a WHITE majority country.
I think true sfcels are wrong but it seems like women who call everything misoginist.
most sfcels, bar the ones seething bout muh bbc, are just concerned by their culture, their traditions getting erased by too many shitskins

my only thing is why arent euro men doing anything bout it? i basically hear immigrants do this or that, but nothing of retaliation
given how fast Sweden and others are moving towards pretty much to 0 immigration (at sub 20 % foreign pop IMPORTANT to understand this) im not sure these great replacements are happening, at least NOT in Europe and NOT nearly that fast
we forget there is gonna be ALOT of MIXED people, so technically the replacement will be very slow if it even happens lol

there were banking on black and muslims in Europe reproducing at 3-4 times the rate of natives europeans, thats NOT happenings, NOT in the US also, where ONLY some mexicans and central americans are having multiple kids, basically :feelskek:
whites and blacks are at similar levels in the US for ex and asians are below

Last edited:
given how fast Sweden and others are moving towards pretty much to 0 immigration (at sub 20 % foreign pop IMPORTANT to understand this) im not sure these great replacements are happening, at least NOT in Europe and NOT nearly that fast
i see
we forget there is gonna be ALOT of MIXED people, so technically the replacement will be kinda slow lol
how tho?
i have cousins and relatives across europe and they say blacks and arabs get bullied to death and made fun of, plus why would white women wanna breed with ugly shitskins and straight outta africa negros when they have better in their own women
it makes no sense

then genuinely just go back to wherever ur from if u hate whites in a WHITE majority country.

most sfcels, bar the ones seething bout muh bbc, are just concerned by their culture, their traditions getting erased by too many shitskins
black people culture will never be mainstream, it's all about genetics and only the top ones survive (Which are overwhelmingy white)

black people culture will never be mainstream,
i mean in the us, most whites try to emulate nigger speech and muh rap,
it's all about genetics and only the top ones survive (Which are overwhelmingy white)
whites mog all races in frame,strength and endurance and power, benefits of living in harsh environments
blacks mogs all races in explosiveness, muscularity and generally having a more low inhib attitude compared to whites

but at least you lot dont have to deal with niggers in ur country
look at the black community when the US was very conservative....early 20 th century...no crime basically....you were hanged back then if you even stole a loaf of bread lmao and beaten severely probably if you looked wrong at the neighbor's wife or daughter ... people adapt to the culture

Yeah it was obviously easier in the 70s-80s before the invention of the internet since foids were essentially restricted to only the guys that lived within their local area, the closest they could ever get to seeing a mogger was in movies or magazines and the occasional cute guy at school, now these bitches can easily see all of that shit for free within seconds, why would a bitch desire your dead average Joe ass when she can easily have access to tall gymcelled chiseled jawline Chads on her IG and TikTok

The truth is that foids have ALWAYS been hypergamous since the dawn of time and it’s literally in their biology to submit to the conqueror and follow whatever the status quo is, why do you think so many foids support liberalism and LGBTQ? If one day India decided to conquer the entire planet somehow, all foids would shift their types eventually to Indian men since they submit to authority, foids becoming sluts isn’t a new invention whatsoever, it’s literally in their nature to whore themselves out for moggers since it would be biologically imperative if they didn’t do so

Also this shit about foids being more trad years ago is kinda BS to me lmao, small anecdote but my uncles who went to HS in the 80s and 90s said that there were multiple foids who were getting trains ran on them, getting pregnant, getting fucked by guys who are like 20-30 years old etc etc, these aren’t new things whatsoever, it’s just that social media has allowed us to see foids for what they truly are
@Skywalker

• +1
Nah genes are everything. Identical triplets separated at birth in the name of social science aimed to prove nurture is everything. Each put in different class homes (low, middle, upper), their lives turn out all the same

jfl this vid was painful to watch

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i mean in the us, most whites try to emulate nigger speech and muh rap,

whites mog all races in frame,strength and endurance and power, benefits of living in harsh environments
blacks mogs all races in explosiveness, muscularity and generally having a more low inhib attitude compared to whites
agreed, it's really not that hard to admit that white people have the best genetics. JBW is a thing soley cause of white worship

look at the black community when the US was very conservative....early 20 th century...no crime basically....you were hanged back then if you even stole a loaf of bread lmao and beaten severely probably if you looked wrong at the neighbor's wife or daughter ... people adapt to the culture
was very based back then, less interracials, less crime, more innovation, more relative freedom, growth, it was the gold age in america then jews ruined it in 2008

• JFL
Yeah it was obviously easier in the 70s-80s before the invention of the internet since foids were essentially restricted to only the guys that lived within their local area, the closest they could ever get to seeing a mogger was in movies or magazines and the occasional cute guy at school, now these bitches can easily see all of that shit for free within seconds, why would a bitch desire your dead average Joe ass when she can easily have access to tall gymcelled chiseled jawline Chads on her IG and TikTok

The truth is that foids have ALWAYS been hypergamous since the dawn of time and it’s literally in their biology to submit to the conqueror and follow whatever the status quo is, why do you think so many foids support liberalism and LGBTQ? If one day India decided to conquer the entire planet somehow, all foids would shift their types eventually to Indian men since they submit to authority, foids becoming sluts isn’t a new invention whatsoever, it’s literally in their nature to whore themselves out for moggers since it would be biologically imperative if they didn’t do so

Also this shit about foids being more trad years ago is kinda BS to me lmao, small anecdote but my uncles who went to HS in the 80s and 90s said that there were multiple foids who were getting trains ran on them, getting pregnant, getting fucked by guys who are like 20-30 years old etc etc, these aren’t new things whatsoever, it’s just that social media has allowed us to see foids for what they truly are
@Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Skywalker

@Skywalker
i see the claim that's it harder now, but looking back Jaws seemed to be way stronger in the 70s. i think if you threw an incel in the 70s it'd be even worse.

• +1
@
of course bro.....the "sexual revolution" occured in the early 60s.....reportedly the hippies were even more degenerate than today....having sex during the day in public parks while being wasted and shit :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr
agreed, it's really not that hard to admit that white people have the best genetics.
i mean whites and blacks generally have their own thing that theyre good at, but yeh overall, id say white men edge out by a bit in terms of genetics
JBW is a thing soley cause of white worship
ppl cope by saying that jbw only gets u relatively uglier foids compared to the men, but thats cos white men on average mog the ethnic women and men aestheticially on average, so it looks like white men dating down vs ethnic men dating up when thats not the case

• +1
of course bro.....the "sexual revolution" occured in the early 60s.....reportedly the hippies were even more degenerate than today....having sex during the day in public parks while being wasted and shit :feelskek:
sexual revolution started in the late 70's after vietnam, when liberals and hippies started using the muh we shouldnt have went to vietnam to consolidate their political power, now women are degenerate as f today

ppl cope by saying that jbw only gets u relatively uglier foids compared to the men, but thats cos white men on average mog the ethnic women and men aestheticially on average, so it looks like white men dating down vs ethnic men dating up when thats not the case
much more just because NON white WOMEN just like JBW more than non tbh.....nothing to do technically with men of other race....if you're good looking you're set and some women yeah, they 'll like white guys more but NOT all of them which is important and you'll still have alot that like YOU....we dont choose the skin or ethnicity of which we're born so it is ultimately irrelevant for you to focus on other MEN lol

sexual revolution started in the late 70's after vietnam, when liberals and hippies started using the muh we shouldnt have went to vietnam to consolidate their political power, now women are degenerate as f today
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

early 60s

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

early 60s
then it mustve been the beatles?
nirvana or elvis presley who promoted it

and i personally think it took stride after vietnam tbh

• +1
Voicepill, genes even affect the creator :feelswhy:
Brutal voicepill is the fact that there's a blackpill creator (dbdr) who has subs soley cause of his voice. It's over for voicecels.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Skywalker
jbw only gets u relatively uglier foids compared to the men
it gets you A WOMAN yes but that woman will still be shit if youre just an ugly white dude

Last edited:
much more just because NON white WOMEN just like JBW more than non tbh
the jews put out anti white propoganda across the west in 6th gear, and its been happening for generations, yet white women marry interracially the least compared to other ethnicities who shame foids for interracial... wonder why :lul:
.....nothing to do technically with men of other race....if you're good looking you're set and some women yeah, they 'll like white guys more but NOT all of them which is important and you'll still have alot that like YOU....we dont choose the skin or ethnicity of which we're born so it is ultimately irrelevant for you to focus on other MEN lol
true

black people culture will never be mainstream, it's all about genetics and only the top ones survive (Which are overwhelmingy white)
Black culture has been mainstream since before me and you were born jfl, music, fashion, language you name it

• +1
it gets you A WOMAN yes but that woman will be shit if youre just an ugly white
depends, ive seen an ugly white ik irl get a smashing black foid
and plenty of mtn-htn whites get stacy/stacylite asians. latinas and even arabs

• +1
Black culture has been mainstream since before me and you were born jfl, music, fashion, language you name it
it's not, it only gets popular when whites steal it.

• +1
white women marry interracially the least compared to other ethnicities who shame foids for interracial... wonder why :lul:
perhaps in the orthodox jewish community i dunno but interracially in the US is between EVERYONE and everywhere besides some rural areas where whites are still 90% and also where theres like 90% latino or black population ofc
asian women out date the most? .....and latinas are very much shooting for white men almost exclusively where they're higher status/ more educated too
basically white MEN are creating more MIXED kids, how can it be otherwise when the country is still 60-65% huwhite lol? this is where the math leads to........there is NOT this avalanche of black or latino men "breeding" all the white women as stormfront.org thinks :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

perhaps in the orthodox jewish community i dunno but interracially in the US is between EVERYONE and everywhere besides some rural areas where whites are still 90% and also where theres like 90% latino or black population ofc
asian women out date the most? .....and latinas are very much shooting for white men almost exclusively where they're higher status/ more educated too
basically white MEN are creating more MIXED kids, how can it be otherwise when the country is still 60-65% huwhite lol? this is where the math leads to........there is NOT this avalanche of black or latino men "breeding" all the white women as stormfront.org thinks :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

these are dating stats for white men and women in 2021

• +1
obviously ...its well known that if youre not low inhib as a black man its pretty much over unless you are rich or very good looking...this pic is what the red pillers have been talking about on yt for ages lmao

View attachment 2602731View attachment 2602732

these are dating stats for white men and women in 2021
it seems like its not even that bad then lol....as users have been saying here recently....more like, as ive said whites are 2/3 and getting lower, so basically non whites will have it even easier the more it mixes....well yeah thats good for them...as ive said we need to looksmaxx, each of us, individually, so the last thing you need to worry is about men of other races or SFcel ideology or other bs...its a waste of time ofc

it seems like its not even that bad then lol....as users have been saying here recently....more like, as ive said whites are 2/3 and getting lower, so basically non whites will have it even easier the more it mixes....well yeah thats good for them...as ive said we need to looksmaxx, each of us, individually, so the last thing you need to worry is about men of other races or SFcel ideology or other bs...its a waste of time ofc
it does matter when the ppl who want u dead are now infesting across ur own country of origin and noones doing anything about it

i mean 99% of this forum seems to hate black people so why hate people with your views?
I hate them because they hate me and they are generally delusional copers

It’s extreme feminine energy to cope about your shitty life with your skin color imo. Be a man don’t be a bitch.

Then you have the blacks and other ethnics who are like their little puppies. Jumping when your white incel massa says so 💀💀💀

Brutal voicepill is the fact that there's a blackpill creator (dbdr) who has subs soley cause of his voice. It's over for voicecels.
Ye I was watching that guy yesterday, sounds like NT relatable teenager

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212