Why do people hate Sfcels so much?

i love what they did in Haiti tbh....when you are enslaved for 100s of years do you expect flowers in retaliation? :feelskek:
blacks are incapable of running a successful society, its been proven time and time. Haiti, Liberia, Zimbabwe, Post-Apartheid South Africa. Literal shitholes. My issue with blacks coming into white countries is that at this rate, whites will be minorities, and my country will meet the same fate as those mentioned shitholes.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It's just a result of deep rooted projection to feel as though they are apart of something bigger, at the end of the day if you are a bitchless subhuman with no valuable skills or traits to mention then you will be taken as a joke regardless of how many slurs you call someone else
you are right tbh, im a worthless piece of shit that copes with "muh white race" but in the end it doesn't matter, i will still be a piece of shit in an ethnostate

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
SFcels think if black men were out of the way, white girls would pick them. But white girls would still avoid them anyway because they are subhuman
this us cope, thry should be with their looksmatch, its niggers who eould do wnythong for a non black pussy

I don't get why people call white nationalist "racists", "ignorants", "illiterate". They are right about the (((culture))) we live in.

I know you only can see the brown short spics (Mestizos) in America, but Mexico still has its own (((Kalergi Plan))). Brown people shitting kids like if they had diarrhea and white people just being more cucked and more extinct.

i agree, whites will never be overtaken beacuse of the blackpill. White traits are more common to make chads (Other ethnicities obv can be chads aswell) but as long as white people bring out the best genetics they will consider being dominant. Like let's say if we turned all white people ugly. White people would become the most hated race.
You would be eating your own kind or being eaten alive by other tribes if it wasn't for white people.

Also, Tyrones are reproducing by millions. Chadriguez and Chaddams are doing the same either in Europe or America.

Just exist because Shlomo is my pimp theory.

You would be eating your own kind or being eaten alive by other tribes if it wasn't for white people.

Also, Tyrones are reproducing by millions. Chadriguez and Chaddams are doing the same either in Europe or America.

Just exist because Shlomo is my pimp theory.
cope