Why do people on the website have the humor of annoying 14 year olds?

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Are they really just annoying 14 year olds? What’s the reasoning for this I’m genuinely curious. Stunted immature brains? I can’t imagine any or early young adult (16-20) who has friends acting this way. Is this just naturally how incels are?

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and VolcelFTW
WELOVELOOKS

Are they really just annoying 14 year olds? What’s the reasoning for this I’m genuinely curious. Stunted immature brains? I can’t imagine any or early young adult (16-20) who has friends acting this way. Is this just naturally how incels are?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and coldandforgotten
maybe because 90% of the userbase is annoying 14 year olds ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, laaltin, PseduoAryan and 3 others
Because 90% of the userbase is annoying 14 year olds ?
Probably somewhat accurate but there are users here I’d assume are young teenagers but are actually 26

being socially retarded means you never learn what other people of your age do so you're perpetually lagging behind in development.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, albanian_chad, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
being socially retarded means you never learn what other people of your age do so you're perpetually lagging behind in development.
It’s definitely a lack of social development, I’m curious to if these people act how they act on here with their friends IRL, assuming they have any but I feel like most people at least have a few friends like 2-3

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It’s definitely a lack of social development, I’m curious to if these people act how they act on here with their friends IRL, assuming they have any but I feel like most people at least have a few friends like 2-3
most of these losers only have online friends, even the 20+ year olds on this website still act like 15 year olds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Respalier, Sprinkles and 2 others
This site is full of autists

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkWanderer, iam good boy, Chrisssy and 3 others
most of these losers only have online friends, even the 20+ year olds on this website still act like 15 year olds.
The only reason why op is saying this is cuz he was making shit threads and people were commenting dnr. He then made like 5 threads crying about how people say dnr under his legit dnr-tier threads. Now everyone is trolling him and he's even more mad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, WELOVELOOKS, iam good boy and 1 other person
The only reason why op is saying this is cuz he was making shit threads and people were commenting dnr. He then made like 5 threads crying about how people say dnr under his legit dnr-tier threads. Now everyone is trolling him and he's even more mad
they should ban people who leave dnr in the looksmax section since shit threads aren't allowed in it (although the regulation is shit I would send all of you fucks to the shadow realm)

• +1
Reactions: Andrew_433, Ryldoo IS COPING, WELOVELOOKS and 1 other person
they should ban people who leave dnr in the looksmax section since shit threads aren't allowed in it (although the regulation is shit I would send all of you fucks to the shadow realm)
Wasn't even the looksmax section

• +1
This is the off topic section you retard.

:geek: You’re a Christian faggot who posts way worse threads, Muh skull implants Muh bible passages. Saying dnr on literally anything, even if is a shit thread, is something a fucking child would do. An adult moves and doesn’t even click on a thread if he’s not interested in the title. And how would these people know they’re shit threads in the first place if they “DNR”. Only reason incels even write in in the first place is because I call out and critique their obviously hypocritical and cringe behavior and I’m usually right, lmao.

Anyways, I mog you

Last edited:
:geek: You’re a Christian faggot who posts way worse threads, Muh skull implants Muh bible passages. Saying dnr on literally anything, even if is a shit thread, is something a fucking child would do. An adult moves and doesn’t even click on a thread if he’s not interested in the title. And how would these people know they’re shit threads in the first place if they “DNR”

Anyways, I mog you

:geek: You’re a Christian faggot who posts way worse threads, Muh skull implants Muh bible passages. Saying dnr on literally anything, even if is a shit thread, is something a fucking child would do. An adult moves and doesn’t even click on a thread if he’s not interested in the title. And how would these people know they’re shit threads in the first place if they “DNR”. Only reason incels even write in in the first place is because I call out and critique their obviously hypocritical and cringe behavior and I’m usually right, lmao.

Anyways, I mog you
I never get DNRs tho, this says a lot.. I can tell you don't mog shit just from the fact that you wrote and angry novel on a homosexual Indian forum. I bet you were shaking as you were writing this. Truly over.

I've never talked about implants btw, not my field of interest tbh

• +1
I never get DNRs tho, this says a lot.. I can tell you don't mog shit just from the fact that you wrote and angry novel on a homosexual Indian forum. I bet you were shaking as you were writing this. Truly over.

I've never talked about implants btw, not my field of interest tbh

View attachment 2844241
And again you sit passively like a good little cuck accepting yourself into this culture full of retarded degeneracy while calling yourself a Christian, lmao. Meanwhile I call incels out on their bullshit and it makes them mad. “I can tell you don’t mog shit” 🤓

Cry me a river, low iq god fearing cuck, go inject yourself with Botox like a basic blonde bitch

suck my dick faggot

that’s why I’m screwing your mom

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and WELOVELOOKS
And again you sit passively like a good little cuck accepting yourself into this culture full of retarded degeneracy while calling yourself a Christian, lmao. Meanwhile I call incels out on their bullshit and it makes them mad. “I can tell you don’t mog shit” 🤓

Cry me a river, low iq god fearing cuck, go inject yourself with Botox like a basic blonde bitch

spending all your waking hours on the Internet (when you're not attending school, and even then you can still browse your phone while in class) does that to your personality