Why do people still deny the Body/Physique Pill?

Guys like you and @Discipline fail to understand that you don't walk around in public with your shirt off 24/7.
In clothes a person with that physique will look DYEL (do you even lift).

You need to look like you lift with both your clothes on and off. Therefore more muscle mass is required than the classic fightclub physique.
How about this? -
D6ba81adf466ace8738ea081a3badc1f56b6b393

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
The bodypill deniers are skinny or fat or dudes with shit genetics. If u can convince everyone on here that body doesn't matter it'll help you cope with looking like this:

Even chad looks like a joke on the beach with bad body genetics next to chadlite with good body:

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14781 and 7 others
If you have shitty shoulder width then it's even more important to gymcel my dude. Try to fix the falio and turn it into a halo. I might get roasted for this pic because my physique still isn't impressive at all, but I went from looking like a Holocaust survivor to a regular dude in like 2 months of gymcelling. I will never be in the top 1% because of my bad frame, but maybe I can get in the top 5% of male physiques and that would be a major major improvement from my starting point. You can't know if you don't try.

Also stealing this from an article because I'm too lazy to dig up the free study..

The raters were students in their teens or early 20s enrolled at Oklahoma State University and Australia's Griffith University.

Perceptions of strength closely aligned with the men's actual strength.

The researchers also discovered a linear relationship between a man's rated strength and his attractiveness.

So BAsed on this study, according to prime age women stronger always = better without exception. So ottermode mogs skinnycel, jacked mogs ottermode. I Don't see why people deny this stuff, isn't it a good thing that you can make behavioral changes to improve your life and it's not all 100% genetics??

then gymcels wouldn't be single then

• Hmm...
Yeah I'm sorry m8, but this is just such a cope. Just last weekend I was in bed with a fwb, and she randomly said "I love your body daddy." I get comments like this all the time. When I'm driving girls always grab my arms and chest. Drunk girls at clubs and bars even start groping my muscles out of the blue

Every jacked guy I know slays to some degree. Obviously face is key, but take an average 5'10 white guy with an average face. With a shit-average body, he is practically invisible from a standpoint of stranger girls wanting to fuck him because he makes them horny. Very rarely gonna happen. Give that guy a Zyzz physique, and he will run through pussy more than you'd believe. I've seen it time and time again
What age are u ?

The girls I fuck are all 18-23
Bro you are in the mindset that girls care about how much muscle a guy has when all dream guys by women don't have jacked up muscle bodies.
The only thing that matter is being lean with wide shoulders and having some muscle definition. The rest is cope

• Hmm...
Bro you are in the mindset that girls care about how much muscle a guy has when all dream guys by women don't have jacked up muscle bodies.
The only thing that matter is being lean with wide shoulders and having some muscle definition. The rest is cope
Let me guess, you were hoping I was fucking older girls so you could cope with "but not prime girls!" Then when I wasn't, you don't have a point and just reverted back to repeating yourself?

I don't have a "mindset." A mindset is what you develop by listening to other men on the internet. I have life experience. I have been fat, I have been skinny, I have been varying degrees of jacked. And in my life experience, girls like me the most when I am jacked. I'm not even expressing an opinion here, it's just the facts of my experience (and the experience of my jacked friends)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
Let me guess, you were hoping I was fucking older girls so you could cope with "but not prime girls!" Then when I wasn't, you don't have a point and just reverted back to repeating yourself?

I don't have a "mindset." A mindset is what you develop by listening to other men on the internet. I have life experience. I have been fat, I have been skinny, I have been varying degrees of jacked. And in my life experience, girls like me the most when I am jacked. I'm not even expressing an opinion here, it's just the facts of my experience (and the experience of my jacked friends)
what to you is jacked?

like I said no women under 30 want a man that looks very muscular
I don't even need studies to prove you wrong lol.
Look at all the women Zyzz was fucking. He was 22 when he died and I doubt every single woman he fucked was over 30.

Damn just look at all these 30+yr old women surrounding a max 22yr old zyzz!
View attachment e-R65jPOMXVdlP7F54e9IX86lKvRtAUoRgWJawaHdmY.webpView attachment QIFDHFAT1dWQTOtxQk6xS3rFpNQRghP9Q3IuCXqVLGk.webp
Maxresdefault
L6Yxe

This girl was 23-25yrs old when she was dating jacked manlet Jeff Nippard
CIM3ZQlWwAA9xZC

This girl was 26-27 when she started dating jacked manlet Jeff Nippard
Ff6ql1d28zt61

I could go on but I think you get the point.
Also stealing this from an article because I'm too lazy to dig up the free study..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/12/12/women-rate-the-strongest-men-as-the-most-attractive-study-finds/

The raters were students in their teens or early 20s enrolled at Oklahoma State University and Australia's Griffith University.

Perceptions of strength closely aligned with the men's actual strength.

The researchers also discovered a linear relationship between a man's rated strength and his attractiveness.

So BAsed on this study, according to prime age women stronger always = better without exception. So ottermode mogs skinnycel, jacked mogs ottermode. I Don't see why people deny this stuff, isn't it a good thing that you can make behavioral changes to improve your life and it's not all 100% genetics??
I think this was the study
Three sets of photographs of men's bodies were shown to raters who estimated either their physical strength or their attractiveness. Estimates of physical strength determined over 70% of men's bodily attractiveness.
Contrary to popular theories of men's physical attractiveness, there was no evidence of a nonlinear effect; the strongest men were the most attractive in all samples.

Yeah I'm sorry m8, but this is just such a cope. Just last weekend I was in bed with a fwb, and she randomly said "I love your body daddy." I get comments like this all the time. When I'm driving girls always grab my arms and chest. Drunk girls at clubs and bars even start groping my muscles out of the blue

Every jacked guy I know slays to some degree. Obviously face is key, but take an average 5'10 white guy with an average face. With a shit-average body, he is practically invisible from a standpoint of stranger girls wanting to fuck him because he makes them horny. Very rarely gonna happen. Give that guy a Zyzz physique, and he will run through pussy more than you'd believe. I've seen it time and time again
Legit.
Women literally stare and/or grab my arms whenever I'm wearing fitted half sleeve shirts.
In clubs/party type environments you can clearly see that jacked guys almost always get the most sexual attention especially if they have at least average height and face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Results from structural equation models and selection analyses revealed that physical dominance, but not sexual attractiveness, predicted mating success. Physical dominance mediated associations of upper body size, physical strength, as well as vocal and facial physical dominance and attractiveness with mating success. These findings thus suggest a greater importance of intrasexual competition than female choice in human male sexual selection.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 15698
Look at all the women Zyzz was fucking. He was 22 when he died and I doubt every single woman he fucked was over 30.

View attachment 1407758View attachment 1407772View attachment 1407773View attachment 1407776

View attachment 1407779

View attachment 1407780

Legit.
Women literally stare and/or grab my arms whenever I'm wearing fitted half sleeve shirts.
In clubs/party type environments you can clearly see that jacked guys almost always get the most sexual attention especially if they have at least average height and face.
Starting to think "incel" is just the modern term for nerd, aka low test pussies who don't lift. Cuz any normal man would just get fucking jacked and find out for themselves

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14781, Prettyboy and 1 other person
I mean, do you zoomers even live in the real world? Look around lmao, look at the jacked dudes you know and ask yourself if their sexual success is above average when only factoring in their face. Yes

Think about the classic underdog movie made by Jews. Small nerd gets picked on by jacked athletic Chad, who has the hot girl. So small nerd starts working out, doing martial arts, beats up Chad, gets the girl. Violence. Strength. This shit is as primitive and obvious as it gets, if you don't see it you truly have mental illness from social isolation and too much internet

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Look at the hot girls you know, and the guy they post on IG. Is he an 8.5/10 model with perfect face? Occasionally, but less than 5% of the time. Waaay more often it's a 5-6.5/10 guy who is large.

• +1

View attachment 1407758View attachment 1407772View attachment 1407773View attachment 1407776

View attachment 1407779

View attachment 1407780

Legit.
Jeff nipped is legit manlet so does height not count either because he is anomly

Zyzzz died in like 2011, Those women are 30+ now

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Kingkellz
then gymcels wouldn't be single then
Look at the tinder results of these 'gymcels' with below average face and/or height
his face makes his body ok. But it looks fake
nonsense, you are just spewing your own personal opinion at this point
research and various peoples personal experiences disagree with what you say in this thread
seems better than the fight club physique
Read this thread completely
Jeff nipped is legit manlet so does height not count either because he is anomly

Zyzzz died in like 2011, Those women are 30+ now
Ok you have to be trolling me at this point

Don't try and strawman me or change the subject on me. You claimed that no women under 30 want "very muscular" men and I showed proof that says otherwise.

Obviously those women if still alive will be 30+ now but they were in their early twenties when they were with Zyzz you retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Lmao
Look at the tinder results of these 'gymcels' with below average face and/or height

nonsense, you are just spewing your own personal opinion at this point
research and various peoples personal experiences disagree with what you say in this thread

seems better than the fight club physique

Read this thread completely

Ok you have to be trolling me at this point

Don't try and strawman me or change the subject on me. You claimed that no women under 30 want "very muscular" men and I showed proof that says otherwise.

Obviously those women if still alive will be 30+ now but they were in their early twenties when they were with Zyzz you retard.
my point is that young women of gen z want different men than millennials

• Ugh..
Yeah with that last comment he's obviously either trolling, or a legit 80 IQ

• +1
just keep rephrasing and changing your stance when you get proven wrong theory JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7098
Hate to break it to you king, but I've got a nice date with one of your Gen Z girls tomorrow. The one who said she likes daddy's physique. Think I might fuck her in the ass. You can have her back when you learn to get jacked you little femboy

• +1
Hate to break it to you king, but I've got a nice date with one of your Gen Z girls tomorrow. The one who said she likes daddy's physique. Think I might fuck her in the ass. You can have her back when you learn to get jacked you little femboy
she has daddy issues. Also unless you post a pic I believe she is probably low tier becky

just keep rephrasing and changing your stance when you get proven wrong theory JFL
that was my point from the beginning. Maybe you don't have any reading comprehension but I've made my point clear

Believe what you want guy. You have no reason to believe me, but I have no reason to dox my bitch to appease illiterate 18yr olds on the internet who don't lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Kingkellz
that was my point from the beginning. Maybe you don't have any reading comprehension but I've made my point clear
You literally said
Discipline said:

I then prove you wrong and you respond with something completely different

You literally said
Discipline said:

I then prove you wrong and you respond with something completely different
I don't see your point.

Women under 30 are gen z

women above 30 are millennial

Guys retarded. Anyway, mannnnn got the best pump yesterday. There's no better feeling than walking around the gym feeling like God. Not even sex is better

• +1
That's another reason to lift btw. When you don't lift, you are self hating and a bitch. When you do lift, you will love yourself even more than you love these hoes. And boys, we love these hoes so much

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer and Kingkellz
Good thread, really. Anyone still denying the sizepill clearly doesn't go out much and has a skewed perception of what IRL Chad really looks like. The buff incel vs skinny Chad pictures people here post are garbage btw because they promote this entire 'muh gym is cope if you're not good looking facially' 'muh underlying skeletal structure is everything in bodybuilding' notion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15441, Deleted member 14781, Lmao and 3 others
I don't see your point.

Women under 30 are gen z

women above 30 are millennial
'Gen z' and 'millennial' refer to a time period when certain people were born.
Saying "no women under 30 want a man that looks very muscular" is technically different as it could refer to 30yr olds from any time period.

But I'll stop nitpicking because the most important fact is that what you are saying is wrong either way because women under 30 even in todays times strongly desire muscular men.
I literally posted tinder experiments I conducted just last year lol.

Also you started off by saying the Pitt fight club physique is ideal which is wrong because they look DYEL in settings where clothing is involved.

Then you said women under 30 don't want muscular women which is also wrong.

Guys retarded. Anyway, mannnnn got the best pump yesterday. There's no better feeling than walking around the gym feeling like God. Not even sex is better
Getting compliments from bigger more experienced guys feels good too and motivates you to continue what your're doing and do even better.
Good thread, really. Anyone still denying the sizepill clearly doesn't go out much, and has a skewed perception of what IRL Chad really looks like. The buff incel vs skinny Chad pictures people like to post are garbage btw, they promote this entire "muh gym is cope if you're not good looking facially" "muh skeletal bone structure is everything in bodybuilding" notion.
Exactly I've even done tinder experiments (linked in above comments) where the guy is jacked and gets decent matches with women under 30 despite being non-white and below average height and face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Lmao, Deleted member 15698 and 1 other person
what do I do bro, i’m 6’2 160 lbs and I got a one inch fat pad above my dick that’s taking away from my size, it’s dead serious driving me crazy
Resistance training with at least 200kcal surplus. Get at least 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
Directly train your core at least 3 times a week.

Do this for at least 6 months and if still unhappy you can save up for liposuction or hot/coolsculpting to get rid of that stubborn fat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, PYT and 2 others
Exactly I've even done tinder experiments (linked in above comments) where the guy is jacked and gets decent matches with women under 30 despite being non-white and below average height and face.
Interesting, that certainly reminds me of the Tinder experiment conducted with the shredded but extremely horsefaced birdcel-looking Latino/MENA dude who got some pretty decent matches despite being textbook low tier normie/high tier incel facially.

Truth be told, there is literally no reason not to improve your physique as a male, be it by going to the gym or playing sports that are known to build up your physique. If you have at least some spare time on your hands and are semi-serious about looksmaxxing you have no excuse not to do said things imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Gargantuan, klamus and 3 others
You actually don't. Two of my best friends are natty and jacked as fuck. They look better than most examples of steroid users people on here find, and EVERYONE here would say they're fake natties if they saw them. I know they aren't because we're lifelong friends, they know of my past steroid use, and I frequently pressure them to use dbol

Takes an amount of consistency and effort that most on here will never give though
How much can you keep of dbol gains?

• +1
How much can you keep of dbol gains?
Depends. If you are already really jacked, you will eventually lose almost everything after coming off. If you are like 99% of people here though, you can keep 100% of the muscle you gain provided you don't fall off after the cycle

• +1
Depends. If you are already really jacked, you will eventually lose almost everything after coming off. If you are like 99% of people here though, you can keep 100% of the muscle you gain provided you don't fall off after the cycle
How big are your biceps for example? Do you cycle atm?

• +1
How big are your biceps for example? Do you cycle atm?
Idk lol, big

Not atm. Wrapping up a cut then gonna go on a nice lil cycle or two

• +1
This site cowboys4angels (https://cowboys4angels.com/company/) is a straight male escort company that caters exclusively to women.

Some are bald while others have hair
Some are white others are black
Some have tats while others don't
Some are older some are younger

But they all have one thing in common:
lean muscular looking physique
View attachment 1406420View attachment 1406421

If face and height were the ONLY things that mattered then why is their site plastered with pics of men showcasing their impressive physiques?
Remember these are straight men catering to women, so if face and height were the only things that mattered we wouldn't see so much emphasis on body pics.

Even back in the 1900's, the cover of romance novels always had a guy with a gymcelled physique
View attachment 1406439View attachment 1406440View attachment 1406441

The reality is these escorts and models on the cover of romance novels have almost the entire package if not the entire package (face + height + physique). But they do not neglect the importance of a good physique when it comes to sexual attraction unlike many on PSL sites do.
Water is wet

• +1
'Gen z' and 'millennial' refer to a time period when certain people were born.
Saying "no women under 30 want a man that looks very muscular" is technically different as it could refer to 30yr olds from any time period.

But I'll stop nitpicking because the most important fact is that what you are saying is wrong either way because women under 30 even in todays times strongly desire muscular men.
I literally posted tinder experiments I conducted just last year lol.

Also you started off by saying the Pitt fight club physique is ideal which is wrong because they look DYEL in settings where clothing is involved.

Then you said women under 30 don't want muscular women which is also wrong.

Getting compliments from bigger more experienced guys feels good too and motivates you to continue what your're doing and do even better.

you have too much time on your hands

I aint reading all that

you have too much time on your hands

I aint reading all that
Translation: "I've been proven wrong but I don't want to admit it and I want to remain in denial."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero and 3 others
To answer your question, I believe it’s because body doesn’t matter if your face or height are shit, but if face and height are good, then body matters. Thus people see good-looking people succeed without a good body and therefore conclude it is not necessary, without realizing there is lurking bias in their judgement (a better body would multiply the good-looking persons results to powers untold) It is also a niche, some women don’t mind dating twinks if they are tall and good-looking. Some despise twinks. Thus better to err on the side of caution and get ripped, but many men don’t want to acknowledge this because it requires work and effort for minimal gain (unless you’re already good-looking).

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Kingkellz
Resistance training with at least 200kcal surplus. Get at least 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
Directly train your core at least 3 times a week.

Do this for at least 6 months and if still unhappy you can save up for liposuction or hot/coolsculpting to get rid of that stubborn fat.
No cardio?

it’s taking 1 inch away from my dick size and we all know how important dick is. Would I have to cut after?

i’m gonna follow all the advice you said in the thread cause you seem knowledgeable on this shit tbh and ion got any other person to follow

• +1
No cardio?

it’s taking 1 inch away from my dick size and we all know how important dick is. Would I have to cut after?

i’m gonna follow all the advice you said in the thread cause you seem knowledgeable on this shit tbh and ion got any other person to follow
You can do cardio but not an absolute necessity imo when doing a 'lean bulk' but it is good for cardiovascular health so you can add it in at the end of the day or after a workout if you really want. Keep in mind it will burn even more calories so you might have to consume even more to remain in a surplus.

Yes eventually you can cut but you want to first gain some lbs of muscle mass and then gradually cut to reduce fat where you might lose some muscle but the net muscle amount left over will be greater than when you first started.

Don't make the mistake of chasing the 6-pack and trying to be lean as possible as a complete newbie you will literally be 'spinning your wheels' (no gains and waste of time). Be in a surplus and resitsance train with high volume and intensity for optimal anabolism.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15698 and PYT
You can do cardio but not an absolute necessity imo when doing a 'lean bulk' but it is good for cardiovascular health so you can add it in at the end of the day or after a workout if you really want. Keep in mind it will burn even more calories so you might have to consume even more to remain in a surplus.

Yes eventually you can cut but you want to first gain some lbs of muscle mass and then gradually cut to reduce fat where you might lose some muscle but the net muscle amount left over will be greater than when you first started.

Don't make the mistake of chasing the 6-pack and trying to be lean as possible as a complete newbie you will literally be 'spinning your wheels' (no gains and waste of time). Be in a surplus and resitsance train with high volume and intensity for optimal anabolism.
You know anything about penis extenders while I gymcel?

tbh shit looks weird as fuck and it seems to only increase flaccid size not erect, will it fuck up my dick?

i’m 15 btw

• +1
Doesnt work for manlets but still somewhat true ngl

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Kingkellz
Athletic physiques mog bodybuilder physiques with prime women, and frame (bones) is more important than the amount of muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Lmao, Gargantuan and 3 others
This physique is more attractive to prime women than any of the ones you've posted @Kingkellz:
1752450e7d2c2181fa3cf1a74a2a76d5.jpg

• JFL
You know anything about penis extenders while I gymcel?

tbh shit looks weird as fuck and it seems to only increase flaccid size not erect, will it fuck up my dick?

i’m 15 btw
I don't know too much about this tbh, I'm trying some kegels and jelqing to see if there are any improvements.
I think this vid might be helpful if you haven't seen it already.

Doesnt work for manlets but still somewhat true ngl
yeah it might be less effective for manlets but at least it worked for manlets like Jeff Nippard, Greg Douccette, StephisCold, and Matt Ogus
This physique is more attractive to prime women than any of the ones you've posted @Kingkellz:
1752450e7d2c2181fa3cf1a74a2a76d5.jpg
I already addressed posts like this earlier.
They simply won't look impressive in clothes unless you have top tier frame and maybe height too.
In clothes they will most likely look DYEL (they simply won't stand out in clubs and parties or even on the street). More mass than that guy doesn't hurt you don't have to be IFBB pro level but definitely more than that swimmer.

You need something at least like this
Main qimg dc05a460c139ac3daeefe5cbedc7bb5e lq
6c4179a679cb95577c0bbb4097e2ac5a
Brett maverick 009

"too much" for women would probably be something like this
283c07ab7ff41b231e8ff7da1c2af42e
NcW2iLPt5UWiucuYBx  4G 7h fCFixtUd YobfpOvw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Sny, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
unless you have top tier frame and maybe height too.
A top tier man does, indeed, need both of those. Michael Phelps looks fine in clothes because of his good biacromial:
2508672a47403b9585aaa58475b661b1.jpg

• +1