Why do people think $100k is a lot?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Literally only $280 a day BEFORE taxes. $100k not going do shit except for maybe let u buy nice clothes, buy takeout, rent an apartment, and lease a car aka just a slightly above average dude. mfers dont start being rich til they make $100k+ per month consistently. every time i hear someone talk about careers that make "$100k :soy: :soy: :soy: " it makes me cringe. I've had months where I made $300k and I still felt it wasn't enough to really live luxuriously considering a house is like $2 mil with after tax money and you get cucked with 50% bracket at that level.

$100k - taxes = ~$60k. Good job. If you don't spend a single dime for an entire year you can afford to buy a crappy truck or something lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, cmfanel, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
Literally only $280 a day BEFORE taxes. $100k not going do shit except for maybe let u buy nice clothes, buy takeout, rent an apartment, and lease a car aka just a slightly above average dude. mfers dont start being rich til they make $100k+ per month consistently. every time i hear someone talk about careers that make "$100k :soy: :soy: :soy: " it makes me cringe. I've had months where I made $300k and I still felt it wasn't enough to really live luxuriously considering a house is like $2 mil with after tax money and you get cucked with 50% bracket at that level.

$100k - taxes = ~$60k. Good job. If you don't spend a single dime for an entire year you can afford to buy a crappy truck or something lol.
Its nothing, my dad says anything below 250 is bad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Hero of the Imperium
Its nothing, my dad says anything below 250 is bad
smart man. $250k is the lower end. realistically it's $4-500k to really be able to splurge. Only people who reiterate the "muh $100k :soy:" bullshit are dumb boomers who don't realize inflation made making low 6 figures meaningless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, Yerico7, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
The median is interesting not the average pay.

And the median in the US is only 30k

You are top 10% if you earn 100k a year

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, Giant Haystacks, Danish_Retard and 4 others
smart man. $250k is the lower end. realistically it's $4-500k to really be able to splurge. Only people who reiterate the "muh $100k :soy:" bullshit are dumb boomers who don't realize inflation made making low 6 figures meaningless.
my dad says being a wagecuck you will never get rich. you have to be a bussiness owner and do your own thing like him

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Hero of the Imperium
How do you make 300k a month?

The median is interesting not the average pay.

And the median in the US is only 30k

You are top 10% if you earn 100k a year
so what? people are losers. go to any rural neighborhood and its a bunch of meth addicts and people on welfare. you need to be top 1%.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LimaDummy and Deleted member 23218
fuck do you think im gonna tell you? grown ass man looking for a handout you should be ashamed.
I'm not lmao I make top 1% income and come from a high net worth family. I am genuinely curious because I know young entrepreneurs who are successful but maybe make 100k a month in personal income. 300k+ a month seems outragously high to me.

I think you are lying unless you are doing something illegal.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I'm not lmao I make top 1% income and come from a high net worth family. I am genuinely curious because I know young entrepreneurs who are successful but maybe make 100k a month in personal income.

I think you are lying.
not lying but believe whatever you want. idgaf about what the people you know make. im on another level.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
not lying but believe whatever you want. idgaf about what the people you know make. im on another level.
my dad moneymogs you but hes an oldcel so i mire how you do this at a young age

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Drop-shipping or re-selling hype beast shoes / luxury watches is my guess.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and gribsufer1
can you really make that much that way?
Yes you can.

No job will pay what OP is talking about unless you are very senior in a very prestigious industry. He has to be a business owner or self-employed but I doubt he's doing anything high IQ like a tech startup or highly profitable scaled up business.

Re-selling game can make you a ton of money I know multiple young people who have made small fortunes doing it. If you're low inhib and willing to roll your sleeves up you can make good money doing it. Don't need to be educated and it's not very hard but you need to put in work.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Yerico7 and Hero of the Imperium
200k a year or rope

• +1
my dad says being a wagecuck you will never get rich. you have to be a bussiness owner and do your own thing like him
Ur dad is a shitty boomer who got handed everything to get his shitty business going, even got his debt cleared because times were good but ur living in 2023. Wageslave 3 -4 years, invest in goldenstein assets and in 5 years u will be able to live a lavilish lifestyle

Ur dad is a shitty boomer who got handed everything to get his shitty business going, even got his debt cleared because times were good but ur living in 2023. Wageslave 3 -4 years, invest in goldenstein assets and in 5 years u will be able to live a lavilish lifestyle
No he started a business when he came to the states in the 90’s. He was poor and no degree and just used leverage to build up and buy properties when the economy was down and he continued buying properties constantly.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Hero of the Imperium
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Hero of the Imperium and Albeacho
my dad moneymogs you but hes an oldcel so i mire how you do this at a young age
You seriously believe some clown on an incel forum actually makes money. Probably hasn’t seen daylight in months.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: güss, LimaDummy, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
so what? people are losers. go to any rural neighborhood and its a bunch of meth addicts and people on welfare. you need to be top 1%.
100k per month at 25 yo.
One is not top1% among aged peers. More like top 0.0001% or whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
You seriously believe some clown on an incel forum actually makes money. Probably hasn’t seen daylight in months.
I like to play along

• +1
Reactions: güss, Ethniframementalcel and Jigen
Money is a nice cope.
But still a cope.

No car or house, for your face, height, bodyshape, etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • +1
You have to go to good schools for these jobs in general and law school for law obviously.
its over, anyways im mirin how the average guy on this forum claims to be 6'6 with 8 inch dick, chadlite tier face and makes 100k a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Jigen, güss and 1 other person
i make 30k in one year full time minimum wage so 100k is a lot. and if you have so much money why are you not ascended with surgeries yet

More larps from this broke boy jfl

Get a life and get a job kid

$100k truly ain’t shit tho he’s right abt that

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus and Albeacho
U need 300k net a day passive income.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 5815

who tf pays 40% of taxes u moron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Ethniframementalcel
keep coping. already showed hella proof and yall still call cap.

LOL nah i dont do that normie shit.
Sure thing buddy. How’s Russia this time of year you potato peasant?

Until even 2010 100k was a lot in the US.

Problem is US has wage mead inflation, as opposed to cost push like most of the world, so it means pretty much any moderately skilled job pays 100k now.

Outside usa, and places like Canada, Australia, Switzerland, it still puts u way higher income than vast majority.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and poopoohead
Until even 2010 100k was a lot in the US.

Problem is US has wage mead inflation, as opposed to cost push like most of the world, so it means pretty much any moderately skilled job pays 100k now.

Outside usa, and places like Canada, Australia, Switzerland, it still puts u way higher income than vast majority.
even in Moscow apartments are $3-4k/mo. Same with Toronto. its not less expensive.

even in Moscow apartments are $3-4k/mo. Same with Toronto. its not less expensive.
Canada yeah like I said, Moscow can't compare, third world real estate is not so much linked to income, it's about excess liquidity, and that too mainly off th4 balance sheet liquidity, am sure abramovich only shows 1 or 2bn net worth, not the full 16bn

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Idk why do people think 100k is a lot. You can even pay face surgeries with that money.

Last edited:
Canada yeah like I said, Moscow can't compare, third world real estate is not so much linked to income, it's about excess liquidity, and that too mainly off th4 balance sheet liquidity, am sure abramovich only shows 1 or 2bn net worth, not the full 16bn
Moscow
>>> third world.

I swear westerners are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17345
It's amazing just how far the medium income has fallen.
The majority of people are making $18 an hour. I've seen plenty making $22. To be fair I cant think of many people outside of tech whom are making 100k per month. Possibly people whom have a legit trade + years under there belt are making 100k.
I couldn't image the starting pay..

• +1
Go away

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile and poopoohead
because that's the minimum required to turn casual investment into profit.

taxes are so brutal

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel