Why do people think being tall is such an advantage?

A

Affluxion

Iron
I’m always seeing everyone talking about how being tall is such a good thing with women, but I guess I haven’t seen the effects of it.

I’m 6’2” which I know isn’t super tall, but I have friends and know other guys that are shorter than me and they have much more luck with girls.

I’ve never really had my height get me a girl or help me with girls like I’ve seen ppl talk about lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, m0ss26, datboijj and 11 others
Maybe you're not using it to your advantage as much as you could

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, shalomnigga, m0ss26 and 8 others
it's a prerequisite if you wanna attempt ascension to chad status. If you're content with just being a happy normie no it's not too important unless you're a turbo manlet. But my irl experience matches yours.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, horizontallytall, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
I’m always seeing everyone talking about how being tall is such a good thing with women, but I guess I haven’t seen the effects of it.

I’m 6’2” which I know isn’t super tall, but I have friends and know other guys that are shorter than me and they have much more luck with girls.

I’ve never really had my height get me a girl or help me with girls like I’ve seen ppl talk about lol
Bend down slightly when talking to girls

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and rares54
Because short people suck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, redmaxx, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
Im 6ft3 barefoot , i think i can give you an honest answer...
For me , My Height is just to mog other men ,
Im french and people here are not that tall , so a lot of men respect me without even knowing who i am cuz of heightmog..
For women , it might help with some girls but women usually dont care that much unless you are under 5ft10 , women are looking for a good looking face most of the time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Adonis007, datboijj and 7 others
Fun Mood GIF by Justin

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, the MOUSE, bugeater23 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and Napoleon1800
Im 6ft3 barefoot , i think i can give you an honest answer...
For me , My Height is just to mog other men ,
Im french and people here are not that tall , so a lot of men respect me without even knowing who i am cuz of heightmog..
For women , it might help with some girls but women usually dont care that much unless you are under 5ft10 , women are looking for a good looking face most of the time
Woman do care about height brah
Look at TV shows like euphoria when there's a big height difference in a couple within the show, the fucking females fans cream themselves

Look at TV shows like euphoria when there's a big height difference in a couple within the show, the fucking females fans cream themselves
Yes its because the height queens are very active on the Internet , im pretty sure that 80% of women would choose a Chadlite 5ft10 over a 6ft3-4 mtn , Frame also matters , bad frame will look like shit even with top tier height...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
It’s all about how you carry yourself…

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yes its because the height queens are very active on the Internet , im pretty sure that 80% of women would choose a Chadlite 5ft10 over a 6ft3-4 mtn , Frame also matters , bad frame will look like shit even with top tier height...
Many anecdotes by taller people being preferred, and woman leaving shorter men for taller men
Many stats and data proving taller men are more successful in dating and other aspects of life
Majority of women on Tinder and bumble set their min height standard to above 6'0

Many anecdotes by taller people being preferred, and woman leaving shorter men for taller men
Many stats and data proving taller men are more successful in dating and other aspects of life
Majority of women on Tinder and bumble set their min height standard to above 6'0
Lifefuel tbh , but i think most people dont know what barefoot height means , a legit 6ft1 barefoot has to be called 6'2-6'3 by foids cuz they dont know nothing about height...

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, m0ss26 and BloodClot
they do but not as much as people here think. According to this study involving thousands of people, American women find 6'2 the optimum height and consider 6'5 too tall for the most part. And we're talking thousands of women who had a lot of guys with different heights to choose from. Women like Nate Jacobs cause he's tall, handsome af and has dominant psycho+tortured sensitive soul rizz, but if he was 6'2 instead of 6'5 I doubt it would change much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, goatedjordan23, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
With looks and height you need game, confidence and charisma to keep the chick. So if 6'2 and 5'10 is competing with a girl 6'2 will always win with the same set of skills

it's a prerequisite if you wanna attempt ascension to chad status. If you're content with just being a happy normie no it's not too important unless you're a turbo manlet. But my irl experience matches yours.
This is why I'm fuming at myself. 6'0 at 18.7, don't think I'll grow to 6'2 (even though family has history in growing taller after 18). Don't like unnatural methods for height or frame gain either. How tall are you? Did you grow past 18?

This is why I'm fuming at myself. 6'0 at 18.7, don't think I'll grow to 6'2 (even though family has history in growing taller after 18). Don't like unnatural methods for height or frame gain either. How tall are you? Did you grow past 18?
same, 6'0 and I also hate it, at least being shorter would have prepared me more for the current state of height standards. I've been using lifts to fraud 6'1.5 for years and I've had no problems but it's still not real. I cope by telling myself that at least I'm the (self-reported) average young male height of the tallest country in the world and 1 inch above its overall male average, and firmly out of manlet territory, but it's still not chad height in 2023.
And no I didn't. My options right now are glucosamine to retain more of my morning height of 6'1 (I lose a whole inch), fix my scoliosis, flat feet, leg length discrepancy and anterior pelvic tilt, and maybe some stretching and working out cause right now I'm at the most physically inactive, out of shape and unhealthy I've been my whole life. If I had the money for it (which I most likely never will, just a fantasy) I'd probably do LL to be 6'2 or maybe even 6'3 with Paley or another reputable surgeon. However even black pilled me doesn't care about 6'5+, 6'3 is imo the perfect height.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Deleted member 6128, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
same, 6'0 and I also hate it, at least being shorter would have prepared me more for the current state of height standards. I've been using lifts to fraud 6'1.5 for years and I've had no problems but it's still not real. I cope by telling myself that at least I'm the (self-reported) average young male height of the tallest country in the world and 1 inch above its overall male average, and firmly out of manlet territory, but it's still not chad height in 2023.
And no I didn't. My options right now are glucosamine to retain more of my morning height of 6'1 (I lose a whole inch), fix my scoliosis, flat feet, leg length discrepancy and anterior pelvic tilt, and maybe some stretching and working out cause right now I'm at the most physically inactive, out of shape and unhealthy I've been my whole life. If I had the money for it (which I most likely never will, just a fantasy) I'd probably do LL to be 6'2 or maybe even 6'3 with Paley or another reputable surgeon. However even black pilled me doesn't care about 6'5+, 6'3 is imo the perfect height.
I believe 6'2 - 6'3 is the best height (I've been chasing that height all my life), but still fell short (if God is real, give me a final growth spurt). I don't want to do any surgeries; I'm set on softmaxxing first (unless softmaxxing can't get me wider biacromial breadth (41cm)). If somebody matched my looks but mogged my height, then their appeal will obviously be higher, but the chances of that social setting happening when it really matters isn't particularly high. I'm a performance freak, so I want to keep my body in peak physical condition and max my life's longevity (even though recently I've been through some big self-neglect so I pulled on 10kg of dog shit mass). Right now, I'm going to try to naturally heightmaxx (don't know if growth plates are closed) and framemaxx, but if I don't reach 6'2 min, or my clavicles don't extend, then I may have to either inject or cope by using let's say Henry Cavill as a landmark (6'0½, 1.6 shoulder-hip ratio. Anyway, I wish you luck on your journey. Fixing flat feet may add an inch, tbh. Run vivo barefoot afterwards to maintain the strength. I'd only leg length if I wasn't serious about Muay Thai.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, shalomnigga and kanderior
no they wouldn't.

• JFL
Reactions: bruhmaxxing
@Average Aryan

ascension to chad from normie is impossible sadly

bigger frame
longer arms
on avg more weight

but again you have tyson who had these 3 thing at 5'10 at beat way more taller opponents them him , if you have these above 3 mentioned at short height you wont feel intimidated,

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
bigger frame
longer arms
on avg more weight

but again you have tyson who had these 3 thing at 5'10 at beat way more taller opponents them him , if you have these above 3 mentioned at short height you wont feel intimidated,
+u can eat more than 3000 kcal just to maintain ur weight

+u can eat more than 3000 kcal just to maintain ur weight
that is much metabolism and fat stores i am eating around 3500 cal everyday for 2 years i dont seem to get fatter i am stuck at 15% from 14-16 i will cut past 10% after puberty unlike most curries i hold barely any fat at my stomach and face i have decent muscle aswell untrained . when i was 13 i had capped delts untrained granted i was like 5'3

• +1
Reactions: marek937
that i pretty much metabolism and fat stores i am eating around 3500 cal everyday for 2 years i dont seem to get fatter i am stuck at 15% from 14-16 i will cut past 10% after puberty
i eat around 2200 kcal daily but once a week i have a big feast which is around 6000 kcal
im not that tall (5'11) but never got over 20% body fat

Height is cope,realistically face decides everything. If you have 2 5 psl dudes in the same room( not possible) the taller dude wins bur irl the best looking dude wins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26 and mayo mogger
i eat around 2200 kcal daily but once a week i have a big feast which is around 6000 kcal
im not that tall (5'11) but never got over 20% body fat
i am 5'7 lmao it is just metabolism

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
I have a friend who is 6'8 and still a virgin after 24 years despite desperate attempts = importance of height is overrated in my experience

• +1
I have a friend who is 6'8 and still a virgin after 24 years despite desperate attempts = importance of height is overrated in my experience
He's either below 3 psl or mentally retarded

Height will get you ons, face will get you long term relationships.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421

Just face >> height unless you are short/super short, chad with average height mogs to oblivion tall and even super tall normies. Even in the wheat waffles tinder experiment "chad" who was like 5 10 or 5 11? He get 50x better results than 6 3 normie..

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Height will get you ons, face will get you long term relationships.
What a bullshit, short chad could get ons meanwhile supertall dude with avg face wouldnt even be able to get ons most of the times

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, autistic_tendencies and weebcel
Just face >> height unless you are short/super short, chad with average height mogs to oblivion tall and even super tall normies. Even in the wheat waffles tinder experiment "chad" who was like 5 10 or 5 11? He get 50x better results than 6 3 normie..
we need more experiments like that, these face or height discussions will go nowhere and continue forever without actual data

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zetsui and pepe999
At 6”8 your height becomes a falio for most women. Probably also a lanklet

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
6'2 is not tall

• JFL
He's either below 3 psl or mentally retarded
Tbh he is between 3-4 psl which would explain it
At 6”8 your height becomes a falio for most women. Probably also a lanklet
Yeah I remember that one chart where around 6 ft was ideal and something like 6"8 was detrimental to success with women. My friend is not a lanklet though, he is overweight

• +1
My friend is not a lanklet though, he is overweight
Theres your answer. If he gymcels and softmaxxes, he'll be slayer (provided 3.5+ psl face)

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
just wear lifts, you can easily reach 6'2

i'll get overly high arches to extend my height by 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator

depends on where you live, if youre northern european like me its just kinda average tbh and women wont really care, maybe in America its different.
I think its kind of like an amplifier for attractiveness, if you will mog a guy who is similar to you facially and its sexually attractive to females but you have to do more than just be tall because 6'2 isnt exceptional /tall enough to carry your attractiveness alone.

depends on where you live, if youre northern european like me its just kinda average tbh and women wont really care, maybe in America its different.
I think its kind of like an amplifier for attractiveness, if you will mog a guy who is similar to you facially and its sexually attractive to females but you have to do more than just be tall because 6'2 isnt exceptional /tall enough to carry your attractiveness alone.
3.5 inches above the Scandinavian male average height and taller than 80% of men isn't enough for them?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
face > height unless you're 6'4+

Theres your answer. If he gymcels and softmaxxes, he'll be slayer (provided 3.5+ psl face)
At 6”8 he’d look like shit regardless except he had exceptional genes

• +1