Why do people think being tall is such an advantage?

Tbh he is between 3-4 psl which would explain it

Yeah I remember that one chart where around 6 ft was ideal and something like 6"8 was detrimental to success with women. My friend is not a lanklet though, he is overweight
Overweight at 6”8???

Bro is looking for an early death

• JFL
Reactions: MrOrion
doesnt matter since hes 6'8. hes fat thats the only reason hes incel, like the guy said
Your obsession with height is concerning ngl. Women do not like guys this tall. I dunno what about that you don’t understand.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Your obsession with height is concerning ngl. Women do not like guys this tall. I dunno what about that you don’t understand.
what obsession jfl? even if you think women dont like such tall men (cope), theres a niche that does and since guys that tall are so rare hes god to them

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
what obsession jfl? even if you think women dont like such tall men (cope), theres a niche that does and since guys that tall are so rare hes god to them
Yes being that tall Limits your dating prospects significantly. You are literally just proving my point 😂😂😂

I’m always seeing everyone talking about how being tall is such a good thing with women, but I guess I haven’t seen the effects of it.

I’m 6’2” which I know isn’t super tall, but I have friends and know other guys that are shorter than me and they have much more luck with girls.

I’ve never really had my height get me a girl or help me with girls like I’ve seen ppl talk about lol
Doesn't mean it wouldn't be a thousand times worse if you woke up 5'6 tomorrow :lul:

same, 6'0 and I also hate it, at least being shorter would have prepared me more for the current state of height standards. I've been using lifts to fraud 6'1.5 for years and I've had no problems but it's still not real. I cope by telling myself that at least I'm the (self-reported) average young male height of the tallest country in the world and 1 inch above its overall male average, and firmly out of manlet territory, but it's still not chad height in 2023.
And no I didn't. My options right now are glucosamine to retain more of my morning height of 6'1 (I lose a whole inch), fix my scoliosis, flat feet, leg length discrepancy and anterior pelvic tilt, and maybe some stretching and working out cause right now I'm at the most physically inactive, out of shape and unhealthy I've been my whole life. If I had the money for it (which I most likely never will, just a fantasy) I'd probably do LL to be 6'2 or maybe even 6'3 with Paley or another reputable surgeon. However even black pilled me doesn't care about 6'5+, 6'3 is imo the perfect height.
JFL at .org members considering limb lengthening at 6'0

How did I prove your point? Read the comment again

I said EVEN IF women don't like such tall men, which they DO. Learn to read my friend
Well you’d be wrong both on an empirical and anecdotal level

Attachments

• 5B3B8803-4F5F-465E-A15F-A0ABA0BC0F91.jpeg
    5B3B8803-4F5F-465E-A15F-A0ABA0BC0F91.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 0
im 6'6 its noticeable but not insane, my friend who is 6'2 and i daygamed with got more results cus of work ethic

Attachments

• 85BD0887-1E7A-4E00-8CEF-A64E554CE04F.jpeg
    85BD0887-1E7A-4E00-8CEF-A64E554CE04F.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 633C35A6-1F29-4FB5-8632-1E43797E6B7F.jpeg
    633C35A6-1F29-4FB5-8632-1E43797E6B7F.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 9FDEEB28-9A9D-425F-B26D-6A287CB8A8B9.png
    9FDEEB28-9A9D-425F-B26D-6A287CB8A8B9.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 81E19C92-0689-4E39-B892-2C1BD253A5A7.jpeg
    81E19C92-0689-4E39-B892-2C1BD253A5A7.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Try being a manlet for a week

• JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
JFL at .org members considering limb lengthening at 6'0
like I said, just a fantasy. And assuming you really have the money to throw I don't think 2 inches tibia only would be a significant risk if you did it with Paley or another premium surgeon

because it is unless you have a subhuman face/ unless your fat. Being tall and skinny is a god like halo if ur under 19

How did I prove your point? Read the comment again
cause you said women liking super tall guys is a niche, implying it's not representative of the preferences of the general female population

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel
cause you said women liking super tall guys is a niche, implying it's not representative of the preferences of the general female population
I said even if women didnt like men of such height (WHICH THEY DO) there would still be a niche for it. Ppl here simply dont wanna read i guess

OK at least you didn't say 6'5 or some shit like some people here do
You mean like you? Aren't you a 6'6" spy for the CIA. You went from unemployed loser to starting a job on Monday. Everything you say is a lie and you have to rewrite my posts.

Yeah I don't think being tall is such an advantage, I mean you're still KHHV.

I said even if women didnt like men of such height (WHICH THEY DO) there would still be a niche for it. Ppl here simply dont wanna read i guess
ok fair. I still think there's a wide gap between saying "height doesn't matter, manlets can be chads too" and "literal above average NBA height and a few inches below diagnosed gigantism is probably too tall for most women".

Last edited:
But being a 6'6" CIA spy is ideal of course. C'mon boy I want to see you sperge out and write another book.

If you’re tall and not ugly it’s extremely powerful. I’m guessing you’re ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and InSplit
bigger frame
longer arms
on avg more weight

but again you have tyson who had these 3 thing at 5'10 at beat way more taller opponents them him , if you have these above 3 mentioned at short height you wont feel intimidated,
Just be Mike Tyson theory

ok fair. I still think there's a wide gap between saying "height doesn't matter, it's all personality, manlets can be chads too" and "literal above average NBA height and a few inches below diagnosed gigantism is probably too tall for most women".
What makes you think 6'8 is too tall to most women

Things that makes you stick out from the crowd are attractive.

-Tall
-Top tier frame
-HTN+ face

Also surely being 6'6 is far better than being below 6 feet. If I was 6'6 I would't even want to trade it to 6'2-6'3(my curent height).

• +1
Reactions: grimy
because its rare

I can see 5'4 goblinas thinking 6'4 is too tall. But The question is Who wants 5'4 goblinas when you can Have The 5'8 stacys? Girls Have never called me tall irl at 6'1.5. If you dont stand Out, its not optimal

Last edited:
What makes you think 6'8 is too tall to most women
multiple studies, some of which me and @Researcher of Incel linked here. This one for example, where thousands of women were shown men of various heights (which they were not told, it was all visual), from technical dwarfism to 7 feet tall, has 6'5 as the point which most women considered too tall to be aesthetic or romantic consideration. For visual reference, this is a 6'8 man with a woman of average height wearing heels:

E5ye54

This is 2 feet of difference:
4e413eeb69bedd8f0b00000c

Would you really want this? Keep in mind that celebs constantly frauding their heights has made women's height perception retarded. Jordan Barrett frauds 3 fucking inches and doesn't even wear lifts or anything, I watched a video of him being interviewed by a woman who appeared the same height as him due to heels, and people in the comments were like "damn she must be very tall, he's 6'2 and she's about the same height as him", so women look at that and they're like "OK so 6'2 isn't that tall actually". I don't think most of them really have a realistic visual reference for the heights they claim they want.
And before you say it, yes I'm fully heightpilled, I know that if you're a manlet your SMV is fucked. But there is an optimum, for example men generally want women with big boobs but most wouldn't find this attractive:
W4tw4

Last edited:
I can see 5'4 goblinas thinking 6'4 is too tall. But The question is Who wants 5'4 goblinas when you can Have The 5'8 stacys? Girls Have never called me tall irl at 6'1.5. If you dont stand Out, its not optimal
Really? I have, some women (in Europe) have even asked me if I'm 6'3. In which country?

multiple studies, some of which me and @Researcher of Incel linked here. This one for example, where thousands of women were shown men of various heights (which they were not told, it was all visual), from technical dwarfism to 7 feet tall, has 6'5 as the point which most women considered too tall to be aesthetic or romantic consideration. For visual reference, this is a 6'8 man with a woman of average height wearing heels:

View attachment 2525186
This is 2 feet of difference:
View attachment 2525189
Would you really want this? Keep in mind that celebs constantly frauding their heights has made women's height perception retarded. Jordan Barrett frauds 3 fucking inches and doesn't even wear lifts or anything, I watched a video of him being interviewed by a woman who appeared the same height as him due to heels, and people in the comments were like "damn she must be very tall, he's 6'2 and she's about the same height as him", so women look at that and they're like "OK so 6'2 isn't that tall actually". I don't think most of them really have a realistic visual reference for the heights they claim they want.
And before you say it, yes I'm fully heightpilled, I know that if you're a manlet your SMV is fucked. But there is an optimum, for example men generally want women with big boobs but most wouldn't find this attractive:
View attachment 2525201
Exactly lol. I genuinely don’t know what about this he doesn’t understand. He thinks just because he says women love freakishly tall men it will suddenly become true.

There’s such a thing as extremes on both sides of the spectrum that put women off.

I’m always seeing everyone talking about how being tall is such a good thing with women, but I guess I haven’t seen the effects of it.

I’m 6’2” which I know isn’t super tall, but I have friends and know other guys that are shorter than me and they have much more luck with girls.

I’ve never really had my height get me a girl or help me with girls like I’ve seen ppl talk about lol
"I’m 6’2” which I know isn’t super tall"

go fuck yourself

"height doesnt matter" 6'2
ropemaxx immediately

it's a prerequisite if you wanna attempt ascension to chad status. If you're content with just being a happy normie no it's not too important unless you're a turbo manlet. But my irl experience matches yours.
"attempt"

don't tell me you deranged clowns still think height is something within your control

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

"attempt"

don't tell me you deranged clowns still think height is something within your control

Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network
No, that's why I said [already having the height] is a prerequisite for attempting to become a chad. I mean, you have LL but that's the nuclear option.

Last edited:

humble brag LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Because height is literally the most obvious form of mogging

they do but not as much as people here think. According to this study involving thousands of people, American women find 6'2 the optimum height and consider 6'5 too tall for the most part. And we're talking thousands of women who had a lot of guys with different heights to choose from. Women like Nate Jacobs cause he's tall, handsome af and has dominant psycho+tortured sensitive soul rizz, but if he was 6'2 instead of 6'5 I doubt it would change much.
this study says that a height of around 6’0 6’1 has the least amount of competitors, implying that they have the best dating pool, rare win for mfers like me who are 6’0 barefoot 6’1 with shoes jfl