Why do so many guys have created unrealistic physical standards that they can't achieve ? Just keep things simple everyone GTFIH

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I see so many guys just creating unrealistic basement rotting standards based on face height dick etc
Muh it's over if you aren't 7.5 psl , stfu 6 psl is more than enough
Muh it's over if you aren't 6'9+ , stfu 6'4-6'6 is literally enough for most you don't need to be that tall bro
Muh you have to have a 30 inch + bideltoid or it's over , stfu bro 25 is enough you will be wide
Muh its over if you don't have a 11x9 packing in there , stfu you virgin 9x7 is enough for most girls

Don't create unrealistic standard guys or else you will be depressed for not having them

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eiei, Deleted member 21863, IndraBC and 16 others
Minimum eligibility requirement to exist within 10 metres of a MTB in London:

6'6+, 6.5PSL+, 8inch dick+, multibillionaire, 40inch bideltoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, hydralxck, niqfan625 and 8 others
Minimum eligibility requirement to exist within 10 metres of a MTB in London:

6'6+, 6.5PSL+, 8inch dick+, multibillionaire, 40inch bideltoid
Ig you are under estimating
Don't you think a MTB will reject you ?
It never began for sub 7psl cels

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hydralxck, Randolf, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Randolf, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28758 and 1 other person
Haha go outside bro you will see guys who are 7'0+ and 7psl+
Haven't seen yet 1. The tallest person I ever met was an NBA basketball player at 6'10".

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf and 5.5psl
I see so many guys just creating unrealistic basement rotting standards based on face height dick etc
Muh it's over if you aren't 6'9+ , stfu 6'4-6'6 is literally enough for most you don't need to be that tall bro
Muh you have to have a 30 inch + bideltoid or it's over , stfu bro 25 is enough you will be wide
Muh its over if you don't have a 11x9 packing in there , stfu you virgin 9x7 is enough for most girls

Don't create unrealistic guys or else you will be depressed for not having them
Bro even achieve 5 psl is not possible

Looksmax is just a cope forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Randolf, Skywalker and 1 other person

another shitpost in the looksmax section

• Hmm...
Reactions: Randolf
I'm dead serious bro
let's make the standards so high that any newcomer who reads them decides to leave here immediately or rope

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, Randolf, 5.5psl and 1 other person
In other words it’s over if you aren’t Big Paki Bull 💔, @Salludon can confirm.

• Love it
  • +1

Go outside.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Randolf and Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Randolf, User49 and 1 other person
No need go ape shit about it. It's 6'2.
Issou
Animated GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Randolf, St.TikTokcel and 5.5psl
8 inch is a micropenis

• +1
Literally the only reason men set these standards for themselves is because these are the standards women set for men. I never cared about looksmaxxing because I thought money, career, intelligence etc were all you need, but it turns out if you want any options you need to go above and beyond. These insane standards I put on my self helped me starvemax to get hollow cheeks and I got more iois in a year than my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Randolf and 5.5psl

Don't create unrealistic standard guys or else you will be depressed for not having them
Because people prefer to dream big and rot than get up and work (it’s over for my genetics guys I’m actually not just lazy guys trust me)

• +1
Because people prefer to dream big and rot than get up and work (it’s over for my genetics guys I’m actually not just lazy guys trust me)
Dream and action are inversely proportional
More you do one thing the less you will be doing the other

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Randolf, Deleted member 27472, Majkal and 2 others
Dream and action are inversely proportional
More you do one thing the less you will be doing the other
DREAM BIG ROT BIGGER

• JFL
  • +1
In other words it’s over if you aren’t Big Paki Bull 💔, @Salludon can confirm.
It's over if you aren't 7'2 engineer from "Prometheus". But he's doomed too, because he's bald.

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx