why do some people even go to bars?

D

Deleted member 30552

after going out to bars alone i concluded people are dogshit. fucking cunts, and i hate people. half of them seemingly not even willing to have a conversation with me, inb4 its your looks. i am 100% im objectively more beautiful than these people and either way you shouldnt have to be chad to just have a friendly conversation with people. i fail to see why these people go to social settings just to hang out with their fucking friends and have shit social skills and not be willing to get to know other people. some people are definitely cool, and chill and extroverted and had fun convos but most people are just shit, they just go there seemingly to not do shit. talked to these french people at the bar and they seemed so stuck up, not smiling, this bitch was a MTB maybe even a high LTB and wasnt very responsive, seemed bored, she was with a full blown high tier chadlite as well idk who he was but he seemed like a pompous cunt as well

going out to bars alone is utter dogshit if you know nobody. these people fucking suck

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Sprinkles
@TRUE_CEL half of these people i started conversation with seemed uninterested, and walked away after like 5 minutes to go do something with their lame ass friends. they arent even attractive, yet seems like they treat me like a second class citizen. this cant be my looks right? do i just reek of non nt or something?

It's just that you're Subhuman and autistic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

It's just that you're Subhuman and autistic.
i wish i had the excuse of just being ugly. even if im not super handsome in somebody's opinion im far from "subhuman" lil bud

i wish i had the excuse of just being ugly. even if im not super handsome in somebody's opinion im far from "subhuman" lil bud
No Low Inhib Guy Would Say "lil bud" you just proved my point

• Hmm...
Men go there to get pussy to bring to a hotel and beat up. Women go there for free drinks and validation and to see if a Chad will fuck her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 30552
No Low Inhib Guy Would Say "lil bud" you just proved my point
idk why i ask any of you retards for advice for anything in life. all of you bottom of the barrel losers only conclusion is cause "youre ugly"

stupid as utter shit and cringe as fuck people innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Men go there to get pussy to bring to a hotel and beat up. Women go there for free drinks and validation and to see if a Chad will fuck her
i only talked to two girls i guess and they were in a group, maybe they were lesbian tbqh. i made fun of a girl off the bat for looking like a 15 year old and basically implied her profession of tattooing eyebrows was dumb as fuck. no idea why thy didnt wanna talk to me

Air conditioning
To get away from their family/roommate
They are alcoholics
They are just parking there waiting for some female they slightly know to show up so they can talk to her.

• +1
For fapping

• +1
after going out to bars alone i concluded people are dogshit. fucking cunts, and i hate people. half of them seemingly not even willing to have a conversation with me, inb4 its your looks. i am 100% im objectively more beautiful than these people and either way you shouldnt have to be chad to just have a friendly conversation with people. i fail to see why these people go to social settings just to hang out with their fucking friends and have shit social skills and not be willing to get to know other people. some people are definitely cool, and chill and extroverted and had fun convos but most people are just shit, they just go there seemingly to not do shit. talked to these french people at the bar and they seemed so stuck up, not smiling, this bitch was a MTB maybe even a high LTB and wasnt very responsive, seemed bored, she was with a full blown high tier chadlite as well idk who he was but he seemed like a pompous cunt as well

going out to bars alone is utter dogshit if you know nobody. these people fucking suck

Maybe if you try a marujuana bar, you can find nicer, more inclusive people. Are you in the US?

• +1