why do users here think the west is going to collapse/go to shit?

America started failing long back but a recent symptom is when it failed to retaliate or get involved in the russia-ukraine situation. "oooooh sanctions smanctions" foh. You're getting weak.

There is so much to talk to here. Pushing gay rights (how you gonna make a society when everyone is gay / trans), degeneration of unifying values like religion, family (basic building unit of a society), rampant homelessness, massive drug addiction and leeching government resources, insane inflation, authorities turning a blind eye to degenerates mugging and breaking into cars, stealing at gunpoint. There is no honor system anymore. You cannot walk safely with a nice watch in LA anymore. You guys are fucked.

You're also entirely forgetting the existence of massive players like the middle East, East, as well as the insane amounts of money in holdings in eastern urope untouchable by sanctions. If I had to place a bet, Dubai is the United States of the 1960s.

You're charged by emotion. And not looking at logic. This is the end of an era. Give it 20 years. Get out while you can. People at the top don't care about you. Never did. They'll be on the last ship out.
Overinflated because American media is viewed by everyone everywhere. Murica is going nowhere mate

you act like none of these things can be fixed.
These are not "problems that need fixing." These are simply the symptoms of a societal collapse. It's exactly on course with the decline of Rome in it's final days. Rome wasnt destroyed by outside forces, it was internally destroyed by complacency, degeneracy and forgetting what made it great in the first place.

Overinflated because American media is viewed by everyone everywhere. Murica is going nowhere mate
Against i wish i didn't. One of the greatest cultures in history. But not anymore. Sorry.

I will not be continuing this discussion. I have my sources. You're big boys and can make your own decisions / conclusions and plan for your future.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14905