Why do whites say they’re the greatest race ever

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
Then go ahead and contaminate their genes with supposed inferior Asian women??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Chrisssy, coispet and 9 others
most whites still breed with whites, and asians are cuter imo and are built for white men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exo, aleksander, Costcosuperstore and 18 others
The only whites who fuck gooks are low test low value rejects end of story
Meanwhile gooks will fuck white hobo BWC rather than even look at asian men

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore, whiteissuperior and 18 others
Cos Azn women are better than white eomen and bbc is better then white men

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 2 others
most whites still breed with whites, and asians are cuter imo and are built for white men
Bro stop saying this bullshit. Stop embarrasing white people with this shit. Gooks are ugly as sin. 1 in 100 gook women can match a MTB white girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ominion, slavicpsycho and 2 others
Because why date a masculine ran through white woman when you can have a robotic soulless fleshy AI waifu that'll do anything to ascend their dna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore, try2beme and 2 others
cuz they think Jesus was white. LMAO.
they dont know all this time they being racist against curries but worshipping a Brown Man from the Middle East
LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, JohnBaza and 5 others
Bro stop saying this bullshit.
its just my opinion man, I personally think asians and latinas are hotter and easier to get, theyre practically free game
Stop embarrasing white people with this shit. Gooks are ugly as sin. 1 in 100 gook women can match a MTB white girl
sure

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and murdah

FACE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember what achilles does to hector dog
Blind and deaf in the underworld for eternirty while publicly humilated and cucked by Achilles

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
jesus is white lmao, jews made up lies about brown jesus

jewish lies and cope
Heresy. Jesus wasn’t white he has a higher chance of being black than white that’s the joke. But reality was he was a dark Semite and would have looked like a typical Arab yellow brown skin darker but you get the point

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
when the white man breeds with the inferior races, it is out of pleasure and the joy of sex and nothing else. children are simply unfortunate byproduct of short-term sexual relations.

female half-breeds born from the pairing of the white stallion and an ethnic whore will continue to be bred and know the joy of getting filled and abused by a superior man

the male half-breeds of course, shall continue to be used as slaves to serve the white stallion so it may spread it seed across the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Achilles
its just my opinion man, I personally think asians and latinas are hotter and easier to get, theyre practically free game

• JFL
Reactions: exo, efidescontinuado, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Cuz whte skin

jesus is white lmao, jews made up lies about brown jesus

jewish lies and cope
this is who you worship whitey
LMAO

This is what his real face would look like
Hope you dont commit suicide tonight knowing your saviour was indian/arab, the same people
you persecute in real life which is against Jesus teaching as well.

LMAO.

images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and PrinceLuenLeoncur

sure

Heresy. Jesus wasn’t white he has a higher chance of being black than white that’s the joke. But reality was he was a dark Semite and would have looked like a typical Arab yellow brown skin darker but you get the point
Jesus is literarlrly desciebed as white by eyewitnesses who wrote the fucking bible. Bro is jewed to the max

this is who you worship whitey
LMAO

This is what his real face would look like
Hope you dont commit suicide tonight knowing your saviour was indian/arab, the same people
you persecute in real life which is against Jesus teaching as well.

LMAO.

images
You think that ugly jew reconstruction is what jesus looks like meanwhile the actual bible eyewitness testimony says hes blonde hair. Keep coping bro

You think that ugly jew reconstruction is what jesus looks like meanwhile the actual bible eyewitness testimony says hes blonde hair. Keep coping bro
no where in the bible says he has blonde hair. you straight up lying incel lmao.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbf it is shitskins/kikes like @URL code who are encouraging this

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Jesus is literarlrly desciebed as white by eyewitnesses who wrote the fucking bible. Bro is jewed to the max
Jesus was a Jew. He wasn’t white keep coping I don’t care what his race is but I have to destroy the liars who claim he’s Whire when your race couldn’t even live in isreal without sun screen. Like bro your race is a literal fucking joke without modern technology you guys get fucked by the sun

Bro you need to be educated and woken up.
being Slav has really disillusioned me, especially with how Slavic women whore themselves out for money, turned me off from white women forever tbh

• +1
Jesus was a Jew. He wasn’t white keep coping I don’t care what his race is but I have to destroy the liars who claim he’s Whire when your race couldn’t even live in isreal without sun screen. Like bro your race is a literal fucking joke without modern technology you guys get fucked by the sun
IMG 9341
islamic narrations on jesus appearance

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
They are the greatest race though, conquered 70% of the world, made the biggest technological advancements, and have beautiful woman. Its cringe when white Americans claim themself as the superior though

Bro is so jewed he thinks whites cant andle the sun. You think sunburn existed before seed oil diet. Bro you are an embarrasment to argue with. Just straight moronic takes. Dude thinks whites cant live in the sun. The middle east has been white for millenia. Anceit egyptians were white or do you think they were blakc and history lies? The macedonians and greeks who took over egypt were white and somehow survived in the sun. Crazy as fuck how delueded ehtnic copers can get

View attachment 2880987
islamic narrations on jesus appearance
Islam doesn’t have Jesus you guys have isa. Not the same guy

But yes he was either black or Arab no other race could live there at the time and blend in. Europeans would have been cooked by the sun in that time even the Greeks who are more sun resistant than msot Cumskins spent 90% of their time in temples in Egypt due to fear of being cooked by the sun

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Because those guys are genetic shit race fetishists. The only people who go around talking about the superiority of whites are the untemenschen the nazis exterminated.

The typical white person doesn't mix with other races. Same with most other groups, you always have a minority of every race who is racist but hypocritical with their breeding habits.

I do consider Levants as whites, I mean itd be hypocritical for me to say Greeks are white and not Levants, especially Levant Christians

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
being Slav has really disillusioned me, especially with how Slavic women whore themselves out for money, turned me off from white women forever tbh
Wtf? I thought they were loyal, they tend to stick to slavic men. EE hasn't been affected by Jewish racemixing propaganda. I guess russia and Poland are poorer compared to the rest of Europe

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Bro is so jewed he thinks whites cant andle the sun. You think sunburn existed before seed oil diet. Bro you are an embarrasment to argue with. Just straight moronic takes. Dude thinks whites cant live in the sun. The middle east has been white for millenia. Anceit egyptians were white or do you think they were blakc and history lies? The macedonians and greeks who took over egypt were white and somehow survived in the sun. Crazy as fuck how delueded ehtnic copers can get
Australia and Israel have the highest rates of skin cancer due to Israelis being European Jews aka false Jews and Aussies being WHYPIPO in a hot land. Once again THE SUN HATES EUROPEANS

• JFL
Wtf? I thought they were loyal, they tend to stick to slavic men.
go to Poland or Ukraine or Russia, yull see lot of asian geomaxxers there
EE hasn't been affected by Jewish racemixing propaganda. I guess russia and Poland are poorer compared to the rest of Europe
nah, its just those countries are poor so they try to find some gold digger

• +1
that does mean your white
Not how it works. Your what your genes say. If I look white but my parents are black I’m BLACK. But socially I’m white

• +1
Islam doesn’t have Jesus you guys have isa. Not the same guy

But yes he was either black or Arab no other race could live there at the time and blend in. Europeans would have been cooked by the sun in that time even the Greeks who are more sun resistant than msot Cumskins spent 90% of their time in temples in Egypt due to fear of being cooked by the sun
bro you think whites cant handle the sun yet whites evolved lighter skin to SPECIFICALLY absorb more engergy and power from the sun meanwhile nigcels needed to keep the dark ape skin to protect from sunlight power :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and are vitamin d deficiet 24/7 worldwide.
brutal as fuck for you sunstarved people

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
:lul::lul:

I'm personally not into that save europe shit lmao
I dont know what it means to "be into that shit" but personally I look at niggers and shitstains with disdain whenever I see them at the very least

Australia and Israel have the highest rates of skin cancer due to Israelis being European Jews aka false Jews and Aussies being WHYPIPO in a hot land. Once again THE SUN HATES EUROPEANS
Yeah those skin cancer rates that just APPEARED AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME as SUNSCREEN AND SEED OIL RIGHT BRO???
ZERO skincancer before the 1960s! EXPLAIN THAT ONE BOZO

You ethnic vitamin d deficiant primitives GET SKIN CANCER living in wester ocuntires with less sun. EXPLAIN.
If you think skin cancer is caused by the sun, YOU ARE A RETARD FALLING FOR THE PROPAGANDA

bro you think whites cant handle the sun yet whites evolved lighter skin to SPECIFICALLY absorb more engergy and power from the sun meanwhile nigcels needed to keep the dark ape skin to protect from sunlight power :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and are vitamin d deficiet 24/7 worldwide.
To absorb more energy from the sun because you come from land with hardly any sun. I’m British I think I know what I’m talking about here m8.

Whites cannot take TOO much SUN because your skin overloads and you DIE. Every race in 2024 is Vit dificent due to workplace schedules keeping us all indoors (look it up if you think I’m lying) so bad argument son 😉. Blacks evolved darker skin to handle areas like the Levant with ease that way we don’t burn up in the sun like Cumskins whose skin blisters red pink and green like cooked pork

Even the Arabs stated Cumskins made bad slaves because they couldn’t handle the heat so they gave you lot specific jobs that didn’t involve working in the sun

one thing that is true whites only need 20 minutes in the sun daily do get their required vitamin d for a healthy body

blacks and indians need multiple hours because of their melanin that’s why cold countries with little sun are unhealthy for them
@PrinceLuenLeoncur