Why do whites say they’re the greatest race ever

Asian foids would go for an aesthetic asian dude than any white man. Also, notice how the asians with white men tend to be the less attractive ones as well. Most asians arent attractive in general
They don’t bro. I’ve seen asian stacies with the most mid white guy with blue eyes. A white chad will cuck every asian guy

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Achilles
gl asian foids absolutely do go for white men, heres one example

thats sea monkey they go with everything that has money

They don’t bro. I’ve seen asian stacies with the most mid white guy with blue eyes. A white chad will cuck every asian guy
no chang is still prefered

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
what? shes literally an influencer and her bfs a nobody, how would this be money?
I mean in general sea monkeys tend to be like that

Asian foids would go for an aesthetic asian dude than any white man. Also, notice how the asians with white men tend to be the less attractive ones as well. Most asians arent attractive in general
Dog this is cope. The hotter an asian girl, the more likely she is to go for a BWC. Undeniable. As soon as an ehtnic woman reaches looks level that attracts BWC, she chooses BWC (or at least gets plowed by them until ethnic betabuxx)

• +1
Reactions: murdah and maxxmclooks
Nope, in the eyes of asian chicks, an aesthetic Asian dude is superior to all white dudes, even chads. You won’t be able to find any examples of above average asian chicks with chads anywhere online

• JFL
our history and achievements make us the superior race

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and murdah
Dog this is cope. The hotter an asian girl, the more likely she is to go for a BWC. Undeniable. As soon as an ehtnic woman reaches looks level that attracts BWC, she chooses BWC (or at least gets plowed by them until ethnic betabuxx)
true

Nope, in the eyes of asian chicks, an aesthetic Asian dude is superior to all white dudes, even chads. You won’t be able to find any examples of above average asian chicks with chads anywhere online

found two

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
@HeightPilledum

calling in the big guns

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
History , inventions and looks

lol ok bro… if we’re talking in homeland asia sure, but in the west thats not true at all
korea gave chinks smv boost
when appealmaxxed chang with tats comes around any asian woman would fold instantly

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
korea gave chinks smv boost
when appealmaxxed chang with tats comes around any asian woman would fold instantly
Sasquatch sightings are more common than that, a white chad is common and will clean up every dating app when it comes to asians. Asians literally have higher matches when it comes to whites than asians

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
The slave is no brother to the godly freeman. Even though he be born in the clothes of the free. Do not buy a slave without buying a stick with him, for slaves are filthy and scant of good. I never thought I should live to see the day when a dog would do me evil and be praised in the bargain, nor did I imagin that true men would have ceased to exist, and that the like of the father of bounty, would still be here, and that negro with his pierced camel’s lip would be obeyed by those cowardly hirelings. Who ever taught the eunuch negro nobility? His “white” people, or his royal ancestors? or his ear bleeding in the hand of the slave-broker? Or his worth, seeing that for two farthings he would be rejected? wretched Kafur is the most deserving of the base to be excused in regard to every baseness and sometimes excusing is a reproach and that is because white stallions are incapable of gentility, so how about black eunuchs?
-al-Mutanabbī

BWC "white stallions" holy fuck its game over. BWC is too powerful @PrinceLuenLeoncur

The slave is no brother to the godly freeman. Even though he be born in the clothes of the free. Do not buy a slave without buying a stick with him, for slaves are filthy and scant of good. I never thought I should live to see the day when a dog would do me evil and be praised in the bargain, nor did I imagin that true men would have ceased to exist, and that the like of the father of bounty, would still be here, and that negro with his pierced camel’s lip would be obeyed by those cowardly hirelings. Who ever taught the eunuch negro nobility? His “white” people, or his royal ancestors? or his ear bleeding in the hand of the slave-broker? Or his worth, seeing that for two farthings he would be rejected? wretched Kafur is the most deserving of the base to be excused in regard to every baseness and sometimes excusing is a reproach and that is because white stallions are incapable of gentility, so how about black eunuchs?
-al-Mutanabbī

BWC "white stallions" holy fuck its game over. BWC is too powerful @PrinceLuenLeoncur
where is that from jfl

• JFL
No the more attractive asians have no reason to self-hate and know they can appeal to changs, the lower quality asian foids despsie their asian genes and don’t want to pass them on, and some whites suck at discerning asian beauty. Just look at how lucy liu is considered attractive in the west but alien looking in asia

Sasquatch sightings are more common than that, a white chad is common and will clean up every dating app when it comes to asians. Asians literally have higher matches when it comes to whites than asians
IMG 7912 IMG 7911
these type of asians aren’t as rare anymore
more and more asians appealmaxx
also they catch up with height from years of malnutrition relatively fast rn

• +1
id say their looksmatched tbh, but still doesnt that prove that attractive asians do go for white men?
But the thing is they’re not even that attractive lol, especially in the first one, the guy is the more attractive one

View attachment 2881069View attachment 2881070
these type of asians aren’t as rare anymore
more and more asians appealmaxx
I see some asian guys with styles like this, it seems to appeal to kpop liking white women than asian women tbh
also they catch up with height from years of malnutrition relatively fast rn
ehhh, average height is still like 5'7-5'8, korea is 5'10 rn and they are definetly not appealling to women other than kpop obsessed whores rn

• +1
I see some asian guys with styles like this, it seems to appeal to kpop liking white women than asian women tbh

ehhh, average height is still like 5'7-5'8, korea is 5'10 rn and they are definetly not appealling to women other than kpop obsessed whores rn
they are growing the fastest rn out of all races

• +1

korea isnt 5’10 average jfl, 5’7-5’8 max. they only look “taller” since limb lengthening and frauding with lifts are very popular there

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
There was an OKC study that showed that asians rated men of their own ethnicity the highest. The asian men on the study actually gave a lower rating to asian women than what the women rated the men

• Hmm...
korea isnt 5’10 average jfl, 5’7-5’8 max. they only look “taller” since limb lengthening and frauding with lifts are very popular there
Are you sure?
I've seen some ppl say that Koreans are 5'10 there

What about indians? When do they make their big break into the dating market.
idk man.. it’s just their culture is pretty subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
lol ok bro… if we’re talking in homeland asia sure, but in the west thats not true at all
Even in west, the most attractive asians end up with their own race. It makes sense since the less attractive asians aren’t desired by the above average men of their own background and some grow resentful and end up disliking their own features and/ heritage

Are you sure?
I've seen some ppl say that Koreans are 5'10 there
Yeah, they are pretty tall compared to other east asians. Only han chinese are 5’10 on average in asia. I would say 5’8-5’9 is the average there in korea

Yeah, they are pretty tall compared to other east asians. Only han chinese are 5’10 on average in asia. I would say 5’8-5’9 is the average there in korea
Aren't Koreans Han?

• +1
So is black culture
no blacks don’t rape lizards atleast indians literally don’t eat meat and worship 1000 gods

• JFL
Even in west, the most attractive asians end up with their own race. It makes sense since the less attractive asians aren’t desired by the above average men of their own background and some grow resentful and end up disliking their own features and/ heritage
No its not, asian men arent dimorphic enough, this is why the common argument from asian girls is that "they remind me of my brother" THEY LOOK LIKE GIRLS, thats why they date out, the more dimorphism the less your women will date out, even curries grow bodyhair and shit.

• So Sad
ik 2 pure blood han chinese kids and they both 6ft+ maybe @AspiringChanglite was onto something :lul:

• +1
ik 2 pure blood han chinese kids and they both 6ft+ maybe @AspiringChanglite was onto something :lul:
northern han chinese are the real moggers of east asia

btw mongols have the highest t in the world so it’s a problem specific for them also there are parts of china with high test

• +1
They are the greatest race though, conquered 70% of the world, made the biggest technological advancements, and have beautiful woman. Its cringe when white Americans claim themself as the superior though
Pure whites look like shit unless some sort of ethnic mixture like Barrett and Ramirez who are insane moggers right

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
Pure whites look like shit unless some sort of ethnic mixture like Barrett and Ramirez who are insane moggers right
Nothing compares to aryan beauty

btw mongols have the highest t in the world so it’s a problem specific for them also there are parts of china with high test
Indeed, Koreans as well though since they have media representation and kpop halo

Yeah but mongols still look like undimorphic fucks they just have deep voices its something else

• JFL
Yeah but mongols still look like undimorphic fucks they just have deep voices its something else
Bro what? mongols have crazy zygos and hunter eyes

• +1
Nothing compares to aryan beauty
Cope wtf, you were the one saying on another thread how Nicki Minaj mogs Barrett or something, you know she looks better than any white women

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
u never saw a mongol irl ofc they look dimorphic

• +1