Why do whites say they’re the greatest race ever

To absorb more energy from the sun because you come from land with hardly any sun. I’m British I think I know what I’m talking about here m8.

Whites cannot take TOO much SUN because your skin overloads and you DIE. Every race in 2024 is Vit dificent due to workplace schedules keeping us all indoors (look it up if you think I’m lying) so bad argument son 😉. Blacks evolved darker skin to handle areas like the Levant with ease that way we don’t burn up in the sun like Cumskins whose skin blisters red pink and green like cooked pork
Nigs didnt exist above the sahara deser you fucking buffoon. Norht africa and MENA has NEVER been black. moors arent and have never been black. Othello wasnt black. You are completely jewed and ar a jewish golem like most ethnics lol

Whites will legit just tan in high sun environment. Sunburn and "not being able to handle the sun" IS CAUSED BY DIET and enivroment and lifestlye which you just mentioned lol. Vitamin deficieny and modern inside desk job shit contributes to ease of sunburn.

Blacks also sunburn but just dont turn red you bozo. Keep eating seed oils and being vitamin d deficiaent and make sure to suck off your jew master

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Nigs didnt exist above the sahara deser you fucking buffoon. Norht africa and MENA has NEVER been black. moors arent and have never been black. Othello wasnt black. You are completely jewed and ar a jewish golem like most ethnics lol
the black moors in question :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Whites will legit just tan in high sun environment. Sunburn and "not being able to handle the sun" IS CAUSED BY DIET and enivroment and lifestlye which you just mentioned lol. Vitamin deficieny and modern inside desk job shit contributes to ease of sunburn.

Blacks also sunburn but just dont turn red you bozo. Keep eating seed oils and being vitamin d deficiaent and make sure to suck off your jew master
Whites with Quinine and sunscreen tan that’s true… guess what didn’t exist in ancient Isreal? OH YEAH, SUN SCREEN :feelshah:

take the L and move on son your kind are HATED by the son it despises you, your race is akin to an albino in the sun with less degree of extremity which is fine your from Europe. Unless MED your kind die to the sun the Arabs EVEN NOTED THIS WHEN THEY'D TAKE CUMSKINS AS SLAVES

Notice the first paragraph
“The Black population has lower skin cancer incidence compared to White, Indian/Asian, and Mixed‐race populations in South Africa;“

Thanks for proving my point RETARD
Why arent you immune to skin cancer and the sun if you so adpated with magical melanin lil bro?

nice that u tell me what I am bro
Ik a bunch of nordicists wont consider you white, but if you look white and your from the levant, i consider you a med white tbh, and a brother, even if your muslim

I’m not going to go down the rabbit hole of if blacks lives in North Africa or not in since Angie times (they did the romans and Greeks noted it and so did the Jews and Assyrians) most North Africans were Berbers but many Berber tribes even today are black (most aren’t). But stop changing the subject
the black moors in question :lul::lul:
View attachment 2880999
Nobody brought up the moors who were predominantly Berber and Arab… stop putting words in my mouth only maybe 20% were black MAYBE.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
These niggas going back and forth about whos superior is killing me

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, distance decay, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Why arent you immune to skin cancer and the sun if you so adpated with magical melanin lil bro?
Who said blacks were immune? When did I say we were immune? I just said cumskin get it which is true. Browns and blacks can live in such nations JUST FINE with small occurances of skin cancer whislt Cumskins are wracked with skin cancer incidents without medical intervention such as sun screen 😉

• JFL
I’m not going to go down the rabbit hole of if blacks lives in North Africa or not in since Angie times (they did the romans and Greeks noted it and so did the Jews and Assyrians) most North Africans were Berbers but many Berber tribes even today are black (most aren’t). But stop changing the subject

Nobody brought up the moors who were predominantly Berber and Arab… stop putting words in my mouth only maybe 20% were black MAYBE.
lol berbers aren’t black

WE WUZ MOORS NIGGA WE WUZ MOOR I SWEAR ON MY MAMMY DONT LET DEM CRAKKAS TELL YOU NUTHIN U HEAR WE WUZ MOORS NIGGA
moors was white ethnic, some ancient eygptian pharoahs have been white or white ethnic, anceint greeks are definetly white, the Sumerians were white ethnic, why is it that every single greatest civilisation were either white ethnic or white?

Whites with Quinine and sunscreen tan that’s true… guess what didn’t exist in ancient Isreal? OH YEAH, SUN SCREEN :feelshah:

take the L and move on son your kind are HATED by the son it despises you, your race is akin to an albino in the sun with less degree of extremity which is fine your from Europe. Unless MED your kind die to the sun the Arabs EVEN NOTED THIS WHEN THEY'D TAKE CUMSKINS AS SLAVES
No white has ever need suncreen you dirty half ape abomination. You couldnt evlolve or adapt to use vitamin D correctly so you remained pitch black simean meanwhile whites were blessed by the sun and devleoped light skin and light eyes to absorb and utilize it even more.

The sun created white people. Blacks were monkely living in trees who didnt need vitamin d becuase they ate fruit all and thats it

lol berbers aren’t black
Some tribes were and AS I SAID MOST BERBER TRIBES ARE NOT BLACK fucking read you guys are so exited to find an afrocentrist you lot don’t read the points being made and instead jump to claims nobody made

• Hmm...
Who said blacks were immune? When did I say we were immune? I just said cumskin get it which is true. Browns and blacks can live in such nations JUST FINE with small occurances of skin cancer whislt Cumskins are wracked with skin cancer incidents without medical intervention such as sun screen 😉
all the medical bullshti ad chemical sunscreen is what causes skin cancer bro. It legit dident exist before this crap was sold to us by the jews. It straight up did not eixst. No one anywhere world wide ever had skin cancer until mfs started eating chemical crap and wearing jewscreen made of toxic poison

No white has ever need suncreen you dirty half ape abomination. You couldnt evlolve or adapt to use vitamin D correctly so you remained pitch black simean meanwhile whites were blessed by the sun and devleoped light skin and light eyes to absorb and utilize it even more.

The sun created white people. Blacks were monkely living in trees who didnt need vitamin d becuase they ate fruit all and thats it
Ok you little pink skinned Neanderthal hybrid abomination naked mole rat pinkie baby mouse fucker listen here YOUR RACE DIES THE MOMENT SUN SCREEN DISAPPEARS IN THE HOTTER CLIMATES GET USED TO THIS. Now fuck off back to your Neanderthal cave you little pink man and fuck your sister whislt your at it as your race can’t even clean their anuses properly after shitting

• JFL
Ik a bunch of nordicists wont consider you white, but if you look white and your from the levant, i consider you a med white tbh, and a brother, even if your muslim
idc what they say my skull is 100% aryan moggery

still fuck them nerdics I don’t want to be part of a community that doesn't want me

Ok you little pink skinned Neanderthal hybrid abomination naked mole rat pinkie baby mouse fucker listen here YOUR RACE DIES THE MOMENT SUN SCREEN DISAPPEARS IN THE HOTTER CLIMATES GET USED TO THIS. Now fuck off back to your Neanderthal cave you little pink man and fuck your sister whislt your at it as your race can’t even clean their anuses properly after shitting
Cope hard dog. Whites go out into carribean sun and turn into james bond slayers meanwhil nigs go in the sun and remain simian homo erecus hybrids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ibn Khaldun wrote that Sub-Saharan Africans in the Arab slave trade were submissive to slavery and specifically said "Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.

Sources: "Second Prefatory Discussion". Muslimphilosophy.com, Dawood 1969, p. 117

• JFL
this is who you worship whitey
LMAO

This is what his real face would look like
Hope you dont commit suicide tonight knowing your saviour was indian/arab, the same people
you persecute in real life which is against Jesus teaching as well.

LMAO.

images
Whats your point ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
based aryan brothers!!

lot of them also dont consider us slavs as whites believe it or not, and if you want to go furthur, anglos didnt even consider italians and irish as white, so fuck them
they are schizos

Cope hard dog. Whites go out into carribean sun and turn into james bond slayers meanwhil nigs go in the sun and remain simian homo erecus hybrids :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ibn Khaldun wrote that Sub-Saharan Africans in the Arab slave trade were submissive to slavery and specifically said "Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.

Sources: "Second Prefatory Discussion". Muslimphilosophy.com, Dawood 1969, p. 117
Ibn khaldun isn’t a great quote for this considering he wasn’t a mass slave trader himself (he did have slaves but wasn’t a trader)

Even the Vikings used to enslave fellow pinkskins to sell to Abdullah

Meanwhile the Saqualiba (Europeans usually Slavs) it has been said by PROMINENT ARAB SLAVE TRADERS that “if you took a Saqualiba twin and castrated one he would become more skilful and more lively in conversation. Than his brother who would remain foolish and ignorant and exhibit the innate simpleminded ness of the Saqualiba” @st.hamudi but 6‘5

Cutting the penis of cumskin was seen as a perfect way to get sissified bitchbouz meanwhike Arabs wrote that cutting BBCs off made them depressed and terrible workers.

• JFL
The only whites who fuck gooks are low test low value rejects end of story
Meanwhile gooks will fuck white hobo BWC rather than even look at asian men
based

Ibn khaldun isn’t a great quote for this considering he wasn’t a mass slave trader himself (he did have slaves but wasn’t a trader)

Even the Vikings used to enslave fellow pinkskins to sell to Abdullah

Meanwhile the Saqualiba (Europeans usually Slavs) it has been said by PROMINENT ARAB SLAVE TRADERS that “if you took a Saqualiba twin and castrated one he would become more skilful and more lively in conversation. Than his brother who would remain foolish and ignorant and exhibit the innate simpleminded ness of the Saqualiba” @st.hamudi but 6‘5

Cutting the penis of cumskin was seen as a perfect way to get sissified bitchbouz meanwhike Arabs wrote that cutting BBCs off made them depressed and terrible workers.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
White slaves = high value
Black slaves = castrated drones doing menial crap

based aryan brothers!!

lot of them also dont consider us slavs as whites believe it or not, and if you want to go furthur, anglos didnt even consider italians and irish as white, so fuck them
Slavs are not honorary aryans.

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr

we are one of the closest relations to the aryans, and the region of russia is where im from in the video

• Woah
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
White slaves = high value
Black slaves = castrated drones doing menial crap
Actually no, castration as I said affected blacks badly so they usually didn’t do it. It was mainly the Otromans who did it.

The Muslims also wrote that the crusaders were terrifying much like that of a beast, strong on attack but dim whitted due to their race being Natrally savage and dumb but ferocious.

So the Arabs and Turks saw Europeans are BARBARIANS even when Tairq invaded Spain he noted that it was a land full of barbarians savages BARELY EVEN HUMAN. So Cumskins weren’t seen as good by Arabs either. Nice try though 😉

• JFL

we are one of the closest relations to the aryans, and the region of russia is where im from in the video

I was trolling with my comment, russians are considered mutts or ubermensch abominations, but they are closer to aryan blood than most western europeans. Celtics are what I’d consider mutt abominations of europe tbh

hitler just coped cause he conquered france in 2 days and then got mogged by slavs :forcedsmile:

• +1
slavs aint mogging shit buddy
I never got why people say this probably cause of internet memes it’s just they are poorer than other europeans but physically they are equal or even taller

I never got why people say this probably cause of internet memes it’s just they are poorer than other europeans but physically they are equal or even taller
They aren’t ugly but they don’t mog germanic people, they easily mog celtics and baltics though. And slavics have one of the best looking women easily. Celtics are probably the ugliest european group ever

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
plenty of slavic chads here, we do mog

• +1
Actually no, castration as I said affected blacks badly so they usually didn’t do it. It was mainly the Otromans who did it.

The Muslims also wrote that the crusaders were terrifying much like that of a beast, strong on attack but dim whitted due to their race being Natrally savage and dumb but ferocious.

So the Arabs and Turks saw Europeans are BARBARIANS even when Tairq invaded Spain he noted that it was a land full of barbarians savages BARELY EVEN HUMAN. So Cumskins weren’t seen as good by Arabs either. Nice try though 😉
Bro they castrated black slaves becuase there was an endless supply of low iq drones that could replace them. Yeah ofc they called whites backwards savages but its nothgin liek being called literal cannibal animals. They also have a bunch of quotes asying the whties are tall beaftul moggers meanhwile they say nothing about uggo ass blacks.
get castrated lil bro

They aren’t ugly but they don’t mog germanic people, they easily mog celtics and baltics though. And slavics have one of the best looking women easily. Celtics are probably the ugliest european group ever
water germanics HAVE to mog cause they live around me

• JFL
1 in a 100,000 tbh, you lot just underrate slavs :feelswhy:
Maybe, i just got the impression about them from this site lol. you know more than me at the end of the day. I can def name a few slavic chads though

Arabs call whites dangerosu barbarian BWC moggers that are stealing arab women..
they call blacks ugly ass urklecels who are worht nothing more than slave to be catrated brutal asf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

plenty of slavic chads here, we do mog
yea that impression I also had irl slavs r usually slayers in germany but they got most appeal to their own women and they mostly only date eachother or better said prefer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
yea that impression I also had irl slavs r usually slayers in germany but they got most appeal to their own women and they mostly only date eachother or better said prefer
Slavic women actually prefer their own in the west, but go to Russia and theyll happily give it up for some ethnic geomaxer :feelswhy:

• Woah
Slavic women actually prefer their own in the west, but go to Russia and theyll happily give it up for some ethnic geomaxer :feelswhy:
Why? whats the salary like over there and is it that expensive?

most whites still breed with whites, and asians are cuter imo and are built for white men
Asian foids would go for an aesthetic asian dude than any white man. Also, notice how the asians with white men tend to be the less attractive ones as well. Most asians arent attractive in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, distance decay, 케이제이 and 2 others
Asian foids would go for an aesthetic asian dude than any white man. Also, notice how the asians with white men tend to be the less attractive ones as well. Most asians arent attractive in general
gl asian foids absolutely do go for white men, heres one example

• +1
The only whites who fuck gooks are low test low value rejects end of story
Meanwhile gooks will fuck white hobo BWC rather than even look at asian men

Notice how it’s mainly ugly gooks that are seen with whites. Gooks prefer good looking men of their own race over anyone else, it’s just that there aren’t enough Changs to go around lol

• +1