Why do whites say they’re the greatest race ever

Cope wtf, you were the one saying on another thread how Nicki Minaj mogs Barrett or something, you know she looks better than any white women
she mogs in forward growth sure

• +1
Reactions: Pei
u never saw a mongol irl ofc they look dimorphic
mongols are 5'8 on average

heightmogged by Putin

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
tallest european is 6' 3/4 average apparently, bosnid anad herezgova and netherlands
6‘2* and its a small population they are located in balkan it’s just like a small ethnic group/tribe

• Hmm...
u never saw a mongol irl ofc they look dimorphic
I literally have lol, they dont, they just look east asian have you ever seen one? Ik a nigga from Ulaanbatar and he literally wants to become a kpop idol because he fits the beauty standard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
I literally have lol, they dont, they just look east asian have you ever seen one? Ik a nigga from Ulaanbatar and he literally wants to become a kpop idol because he fits the beauty standard.
are you blackcel

internet says 6'0. ill go with that
yes it is true for bosnia im just talking about a small ethnic group in balkan they are the tallest tribe in the world btw nordic 6ft is self reported

IMG 9356

tallest humans in the world with 6‘1 average but it’s just a tribe @murdah @SadLivwr

• +1
All women love mulatto chads such as myself.
in usa they have same appeal as other lightbrown people not there tho

• So Sad
  • +1
its just my opinion man, I personally think asians and latinas are hotter and easier to get, theyre practically free game

sure
My friend they are hotter.
Bigger lips bigger ass more feminine and they dont have the feminist white girl ego. Get yourself feminine women my guy ur better than a feminist 💯 sure theres valid white girls too in the world though. Ethnic girls have more discipline than black and whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel and sub5c3l
Pure whites look like shit unless some sort of ethnic mixture like Barrett and Ramirez who are insane moggers right
Bro kys and keep coping. Ethnic mixutre fuck outta here lil bitch Jordan Barret is pure white

jesus is white lmao, jews made up lies about brown jesus

jewish lies and cope
where did this information come how is jesus white the first deception of white jesus was the european Renaissance and he was from jewish descent as well

Im neither jewish nor white but the copes racist "Christians" come up with is hillarious

WE WUZ MOORS NIGGA WE WUZ MOOR I SWEAR ON MY MAMMY DONT LET DEM CRAKKAS TELL YOU NUTHIN U HEAR WE WUZ MOORS NIGGA
Every time I'm on a thread I see you yapping abt bbc more then my white girlfriend

northern han chinese are the real moggers of east asia

btw mongols have the highest t in the world so it’s a problem specific for them also there are parts of china with high test
That pinkoid @Achilles is still crying over the fact that Arabs dared to view his race as beneath theirs and nothing more thsn galley slaves, sex slaves and mamaluke. He has sent 3 replies thus far about it because he’s in pain he litersllly cannot cope that Cumskins would be raided by Arabs and Turks specifically to force to work like little bitches they are for free in the scorching sun whislt Becky and Stacy get fucked by Abdullah.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and St.TikTokcel
Bro kys and keep coping. Ethnic mixutre fuck outta here lil bitch Jordan Barret is pure white
He’s not idiot other users have said the same thing he clearly has aboriginal dna pure white guy looks nothing like that retard

Cuz we waz kangz n shi

Whites have a perfect balance between physical qualities and IQ. They are not too retarded, since they conquered the world, produced lots of geniuses, outwitted other races. They are not too weak, since strongman competition is dominated by whites, and they are on average taller than other races. Asians are known being smart, blacks are known being athletic, but white man has a balance between them.

korea isnt 5’10 average jfl, 5’7-5’8 max. they only look “taller” since limb lengthening and frauding with lifts are very popular there
not true, most zoomers are 5'10+

• Woah
The only whites who fuck gooks are low test low value rejects end of story
Meanwhile gooks will fuck white hobo BWC rather than even look at asian men

They failed in colonizing chinks, so they cuck them by fucking their sluts en masse as compensation.

He’s not idiot other users have said the same thing he clearly has aboriginal dna pure white guy looks nothing like that retard
keep coping and making fanataises abotu hwo whites cant look like that and must have thnic admicture they must! no way whutes can look that good!!! Its not fair 1!1!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JFL at you pathetic copers jordan barret is pure white and that white pheno is common as hel yo see it all the time

keep coping and making fanataises abotu hwo whites cant look like that and must have thnic admicture they must! no way whutes can look that good!!! Its not fair 1!1!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JFL at you pathetic copers jordan barret is pure white and that white pheno is common as hel yo see it all the time
lol why did you edit comment weirdo

keep coping and making fanataises abotu hwo whites cant look like that and must have thnic admicture they must! no way whutes can look that good!!! It’s not fair 1!1!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JFL at you pathetic copers jordan barret is pure white and that white pheno is common as hel yo see it all the time
Kill urself I would bet my life he has aboriginal dna

That pinkoid @Achilles is still crying over the fact that Arabs dared to view his race as beneath theirs and nothing more thsn galley slaves, sex slaves and mamaluke. He has sent 3 replies thus far about it because he’s in pain he litersllly cannot cope that Cumskins would be raided by Arabs and Turks specifically to force to work like little bitches they are for free in the scorching sun whislt Becky and Stacy get fucked by Abdullah.
BWC "white stallions"
vs
black eunuchs

Whites prized as sex slaves. blacks are on the same level as animals. It is over for you my little coper

why non whites are obsessed with whites

BWC "white stallions"
vs
black eunuchs

Whites prized as sex slaves. blacks are on the same level as animals. It is over for you my little coper
Irony when Slavic slaves weren’t seen as a sexual threat however the book 100 Arabian knights…. Well let’s just say the BBC meme plays a HUGE role in the tales in that book with Arabs and Persians being cucked constantly by bbc slaves.

But not a single time did Cumskins cuck anybody as you guys were castrated galley slaves or slave soldiers made to die on the frontline for their Muslim overlords like the Janisarries.

I put nigs in there place lil bro, you are a seething cuck
Damn you sure are putting me in my place spouting shit on a incel forum keep going 🗣

Irony when Slavic slaves weren’t seen as a sexual threat however the book 100 Arabian knights…. Well let’s just say the BBC meme plays a HUGE role in the tales in that book with Arabs and Persians being cucked constantly by bbc slaves.

But not a single time did Cumskins cuck anybody as you guys were castrated galley slaves or slave soldiers made to die on the frontline for their Muslim overlords like the Janisarries.
lmao this guy has absolutely clown history and 0 knowledge. black slaves were literal lowest of the low scum. White slaves are sex gods and they had whites slaves imported to fuck rich arab women. Dude thinks a story/fable book giving tales for entertainment is akin to actual accounts. How deluded are you? Maybe you should bring up the cuck islam quote of the guy asking why his kid is black as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blacks were the ones castrated because they were utterly worthless. Meanwhile white slaves are in high demand 24/7 for even arab women to get ravaged by BWC.

cope and seethe urkel
Keep talking about cocks that aren't yours faggot 😂happy Friday I'm going to my fuck buddy apartment meanwhile u go have fun and argue with more sad cucks like yourself in the dark corners of the internet about the history of the aryan race😂😂😂

Keep talking about cocks that aren't yours faggot 😂happy Friday I'm going to my fuck buddy apartment meanwhile u go have fun and argue with more sad cucks like yourself in the dark corners of the internet about the history of the aryan race😂😂😂
cope and seethe lil urkle ass nigga keep larping

lmao this guy has absolutely clown history and 0 knowledge. black slaves were literal lowest of the low scum. White slaves are sex gods and they had whites slaves imported to fuck rich arab women. Dude thinks a story/fable book giving tales for entertainment is akin to actual accounts. How deluded are you? Maybe you should bring up the cuck islam quote of the guy asking why his kid is black as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blacks were the ones castrated because they were utterly worthless. Meanwhile white slaves are in high demand 24/7 for even arab women to get ravaged by BWC.
@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @MrGlutton I’m about to school this faggot cumskin on the reality of BBCpill in the Islamic world using the Arabian nights.

I’ll start off by speaking about the tale of the “The semi-petrified prince. eavesdropping on his wife’s slave-girls he learned that he was being cuckolded: every night his wife had been giving him a sleeping draught before going out to visit her lover. So the following night the prince pretended to take the sleeping draught and feigned sleep before following his wife out of the palace. When she entered a hut he climbed on the roof to spy on her. She went up to a black slave. ‘One of his lips looked like a pot lid and the other like the sole of a shoe – a lip that could pick up sand from the top of a pebble. The slave was lying on cane stalks; he was leprous and covered in rags and tatters. As my wife kissed the ground before him, he raised his head and said: “Damn you, why have you been so slow? My black cousins were here drinking and each left with a girl, but because of you I didn’t want to drink.” The prince watched his wife humble herself before the slave and cook for him, but when he saw her undress and get in the bed of rags and tatters with the black slave, he lost control of himself and, descending from the roof, he unsheathed his sword and struck at the neck of the slave with what he hoped was a fatal blow before slipping away. When his wife, a sorceress, eventually discovered it was he who had come close to killing her beloved, she cast the spell upon him that turned his lower half into stone.“

Wait don’t go, there’s more, much much much much more 😉

But I’ll do one more to humble this pinkskin faggot who forgets his place within the slave caste. My favourite one because the nigga is literally an ORC and YET THE ARAB OR PERSAIN WOMAN CANNOT CONTAIN HER LUST FOR BBC

King Shahriyar had previously resolved to sleep with a virgin every night and then have her killed the following dawn.(HE GOT PTSD THAT BBC WOULD FUCK EVERY FIRL HE LAID WITH JFL) He had resolved on this brutal measure after learning from his brother Shah Zaman that he had been the victim of sexual betrayal by his beautiful wife. ‘“Mas‘ud,” the queen called, at which a black slave came up to her and, after they had embraced each other, he lay with her, while the other slaves lay with the slave girls and they spent their time kissing, embracing, fornicating and drinking wine until the end of the day’. Shahriyar has the wife and all her slaves executed.

Not a single tale of a PINKOID fucking a woman before you PINKOIDS got your mother fucking dicks chopped off and made to work the boats and Galleys as Slaves. Meanwhile BBCs usually kept their cocks and pleasured Arab men’s wives whilst they were at works that’s why most Arabs have 10-30% BBC PATERNAL ancestry

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and MrGlutton
Whites enslaved niggers, that's enough proof for me that niggers are indeed inferior to whites. Some light skin black women are cute tho and I wanna clap their butts :owo::)

• WTF
@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @MrGlutton I’m about to school this faggot cumskin on the reality of BBCpill in the Islamic world using the Arabian nights.

I’ll start off by speaking about the tale of the “The semi-petrified prince. eavesdropping on his wife’s slave-girls he learned that he was being cuckolded: every night his wife had been giving him a sleeping draught before going out to visit her lover. So the following night the prince pretended to take the sleeping draught and feigned sleep before following his wife out of the palace. When she entered a hut he climbed on the roof to spy on her. She went up to a black slave. ‘One of his lips looked like a pot lid and the other like the sole of a shoe – a lip that could pick up sand from the top of a pebble. The slave was lying on cane stalks; he was leprous and covered in rags and tatters. As my wife kissed the ground before him, he raised his head and said: “Damn you, why have you been so slow? My black cousins were here drinking and each left with a girl, but because of you I didn’t want to drink.” The prince watched his wife humble herself before the slave and cook for him, but when he saw her undress and get in the bed of rags and tatters with the black slave, he lost control of himself and, descending from the roof, he unsheathed his sword and struck at the neck of the slave with what he hoped was a fatal blow before slipping away. When his wife, a sorceress, eventually discovered it was he who had come close to killing her beloved, she cast the spell upon him that turned his lower half into stone.“

Wait don’t go, there’s more, much much much much more 😉

But I’ll do one more to humble this pinkskin faggot who forgets his place within the slave caste. My favourite one because the nigga is literally an ORC and YET THE ARAB OR PERSAIN WOMAN CANNOT CONTAIN HER LUST FOR BBC

King Shahriyar had previously resolved to sleep with a virgin every night and then have her killed the following dawn.(HE GOT PTSD THAT BBC WOULD FUCK EVERY FIRL HE LAID WITH JFL) He had resolved on this brutal measure after learning from his brother Shah Zaman that he had been the victim of sexual betrayal by his beautiful wife. ‘“Mas‘ud,” the queen called, at which a black slave came up to her and, after they had embraced each other, he lay with her, while the other slaves lay with the slave girls and they spent their time kissing, embracing, fornicating and drinking wine until the end of the day’. Shahriyar has the wife and all her slaves executed.

Not a single tale of a PINKOID fucking a woman before you PINKOIDS got your mother fucking dicks chopped off and made to work the boats and Galleys as Slaves. Meanwhile BBCs usually kept their cocks and pleasured Arab men’s wives whilst they were at works that’s why most Arabs have 10-30% BBC PATERNAL ancestry
bro idc the sub saharan gene comes from conquest of arabs not the other way around stop with these cuck fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Height has nothing to do with nutrition. Somali men are 6'2 on average and they eat... barely anything?
somalis are short asf lol

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
somalis are short asf lol

• +1
Reactions: viligilante
bullshit I know plenty of somalis irl they can suck my dick standing no offence

• JFL