Why do women fantasize about men nutting to their instagram pictures/highlights?

fentanyl

fentanyl

Silver
With my past talking stages and slays they keep asking me if i ever nut to their pics like no bitch ur a mtb with no ass id rather bust a nut to mia malkova

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Malkova is mtb with no ass

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, watah, try2beme and 3 others
women love attention

• +1
Reactions: noobs
With my past talking stages and slays they keep asking me if i ever nut to their pics like no bitch ur a mtb with no ass id rather bust a nut to mia malkova
i often fall in love with mtbs the hardest its some sorta limerence i cant understand, ive liked the same mtb for 3 years despite having had the chance with some better looking women, i can see her flaws and rate her properly but something about her face only i can see lures me in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and twojei
Why do you slay foids with no ass you desperate fag
Hahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 3 others
Stop objectifying women while nutting to their pictures jfl. Such a Branded take by hoes.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i often fall in love with mtbs the hardest its some sorta limerence i cant understand, ive liked the same mtb for 3 years despite having had the chance with some better looking women, i can see her flaws and rate her properly but something about her face only i can see lures me in
Male nature is truly cucked. My hypothesis is that if you're sensitive, when developing such limerence, it tends to be very strong since it is felt more strongly.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, chudlite and autistic_tendencies
Male nature is truly cucked. My hypothesis is that if you're sensitive, when developing such limerence, it tends to be very strong since it is felt more strongly.
yeah it doesnt help she’s extremely motherly and caring and i trend towards mommy issues

Sure you can!

IMG 5592

Answer my question in the birthday thread motgerfucker

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back