Why does curtains mog undercut?

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
did a poll and the majority voted curtains over undercut. Why does curtains look better than undercut? is it because it makes ur face and ipd look wider?

wouldnt girls prefer this undercut guy? he looks more NT and trendy, basically looks like the popular ”fuckboi”

085072C9 4D6A 4670 89AA E194C222CB78

vs
B455B686 5208 499D 9D37 8E9A5EE17242

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
Have you been on tiktok?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 6129, DutchPrettyBoy and 2 others
i had them for years now. longer top makes me look like pinhead while curtains is balanced. i look like hexagon or something lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, Deleted member 5393, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
stop debating the semantics of particular hairstyles you fucking autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, mikeock, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
it’s just what is trendy right now, nothing more to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, CaptainButtnaked and highT
Bro it depends your hair type.
And what kind of face you have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, Magnesium, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
second guy is better looking
Yes but doesnt the first guy look more NT/trendy which girls fall for. Looks like a groomed instagram celebrity

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Yes but doesnt the first guy look more NT/trendy which girls fall for. Looks like a groomed instagram celebrity
depends on girl tbh. normie girls yeah. girls that matter no

• +1
every other guy has an undercut

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 5393
did a poll and the majority voted curtains over undercut. Why does curtains look better than undercut? is it because it makes ur face and ipd look wider?

wouldnt girls prefer this undercut guy? he looks more NT and trendy, basically looks like the popular ”fuckboi”

View attachment 367908
vs
View attachment 367910
Do you know that first guys name? I used know his name and now I can't seem to remember it.

• +1
stop debating the semantics of particular hairstyles you fucking autists
no its important u balding fag.
Why do people think curtains look better?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Deusmaximus
no its important u balding fag.
Why do people think curtains look better?
You must be extremely low IQ to not understand how something like a hairstyle is related to fashion/culture trends more than anything else. Do you not remember the 90s when curtains became trendy and popular because of boy bands dominating pop culture? Everyone in boy bands had curtains or frosted tips :feelskek: That shit was popular back then. Remember back in 2013 or 2014 when undercuts and “man-buns” were the new trend? This stuff changes constantly, you really don’t need to think so fucking hard about why a particular hairstyle is trending. Just wear whatever looks good on you personally.

• +1
You must be extremely low IQ to not understand how something like a hairstyle is related to fashion/culture trends more than anything else. Do you not remember the 90s when curtains became trendy and popular because of boy bands dominating pop culture? Everyone in boy bands had curtains or frosted tips :feelskek: That shit was popular back then. Remember back in 2013 or 2014 when undercuts and “man-buns” were the new trend? This stuff changes constantly, you really don’t need to think so fucking hard about why a particular hairstyle is trending. Just wear whatever looks good on you personally.
No i dont remember the 90s hairstyles wtf.

so curtains is more trendy than undercuts in 2020?

Last edited:
  • +1
When a lot of people (and not all of them are good looking) have undercut, it become somehow normal and sometimes ridiculous at some point because every man in town has it. Meanwhile not a lot of people can pull the curtains cut, and most of people who can are good looking according to this forum because of male model refference.

• +1
We need to discuss this important topic more in depth.

is curtains the ideal hairstyle because it makes ur face look wider? or does it just look so damn good.

• +1
where I live 50% of guys 15-18 have curtains whereas 20+ guys all have undercuts or are baldcels

i dont know why.

orb from my avi looks absolutely insane with curtains, it compliments his narrow recessed face and even better blends with his prettyboy face and eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
orb from my avi looks absolutely insane with curtains, it compliments his narrow recessed face and even better blends with his prettyboy face and eyes.
how does it compliment his narrow face? you mean curtains makes it look wider?

Curtains make ur upper third seem more in proportion to your other facial thirds while undercuts just make it longer

how does it compliment his narrow face? you mean curtains makes it look wider?
basically, it's a longer hair style so it suits best with faces on the narrower side