Why does Thomas Shelby (Cillian Murphy) look good?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I often hear he looks alpha but really his face is almost too square, he has cuck eyes (though god-like colouring), chin to philtrum ratio is a failo. What gives?
latest

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, sandcelmuttcel, MedMaxxing and 1 other person
Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Tallooksmaxxer, SA7 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, BradAniston, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
I often hear he looks alpha but really his face is almost too square, he has cuck eyes (though god-like colouring), chin to philtrum ratio is a failo. What gives?
latest
good jaw, great colouring, no major normie failos

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 6892
latest
jfl eye area doesnt even matter with colouring like that.. i hear this stupid cuck eye shit all the time yet so many sex icons have the exact same eyes

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6723
Colouring seems such a halo for real. What is Cillian's color? A17?

What is a "normie failo"? UEE, high PFH and small chin aren't somehow?
i mean normal people wont be able to analyse all this shit

insane craniofacial development

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6402 and 6 others
i mean normal people wont be able to analyse all this shit
Wdym they won't analyse? Normie never do it it just looks "odd" or "bad". A normie won't comment on me like "dude you have a long philtrum, screws up your harmony" but he will see it looks weird.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 6723
Wdym they won't analyse? Normie never do it it just looks "odd" or "bad". A normie won't comment on me like "dude you have a long philtrum, screws up your harmony" but he will see it looks weird.
[/QUOTE}
yeah exactly and he looks good and has good harmony, how is his chin even small anyway, it looks fine to me plus his jaw overall is top tier

yeah exactly and he looks good and has good harmony, how is his chin even small anyway, it looks fine to me plus his jaw overall is top tier

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
he's a gigachad honestly if not for eye area and subhuman philtrum (and his height of 5' 7" reportedly, he larps with two inches for castings as every actor does)

insanely good features and coloring halos him hard.

• +1
zygos & jaw

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
also I did an experiment with him before and asked girls what they thought of him. some were wet as fuck and some legit were repulsed.

this is what happens when you have the most dimorphic jaw ever and then bug-eyes like his. it's no wonder he always plays villains jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, SteveRogers, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
also I did an experiment with him before and asked girls what they thought of him. some were wet as fuck and some legit were repulsed.

this is what happens when you have the most dimorphic jaw ever and then bug-eyes like his. it's no wonder he always plays villains jfl.
Yeah could be, he's very polarising for sure. He kinda looks dark triad ngl. I was not sure his philtrum was bad, but I have a long philtrum too so that's life fuel ppl here would have me believe this is a death sentence.

Yeah could be, he's very polarising for sure. He kinda looks dark triad ngl. I was not sure his philtrum was bad, but I have a long philtrum too so that's life fuel ppl here would have me believe this is a death sentence.
his philtrum usually is not too bad on camera tbh i never even notice it, but i'd say maybe if he gets lip fillers on the top lip JUST SLIGHTLY it'd give the illusion of a smaller philtrum

he's very polarizing but also looks like shit IRL from what i noticed. you have to realize the pic you posted is legit him with so much makeup and contouring to bring out his best features, IRL he looks like a normie.
Cillian-Murphy.jpg

ngl i'm surprised this nigger didn't even bother getting any eye surgery, but then again he looks like the type of chad to not give a shit about a thing. he looks pretty darktriad in shows though especially now that he's gotten older and lost fat in the face, just gives him a cold vibe and his intense eyes add to that.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Matheus
someone here needs to do a morph and give him hunter eyes and a smaller philtrum tbh. legit giga chad potential.

@Taylorswift if ur not busy u can try but then again it'd probably take a while with his shit eye area ngl

his philtrum usually is not too bad on camera tbh i never even notice it, but i'd say maybe if he gets lip fillers on the top lip JUST SLIGHTLY it'd give the illusion of a smaller philtrum

he's very polarizing but also looks like shit IRL from what i noticed. you have to realize the pic you posted is legit him with so much makeup and contouring to bring out his best features, IRL he looks like a normie.
Cillian-Murphy.jpg

ngl i'm surprised this nigger didn't even bother getting any eye surgery, but then again he looks like the type of chad to not give a shit about a thing. he looks pretty darktriad in shows though especially now that he's gotten older and lost fat in the face, just gives him a cold vibe and his intense eyes add to that.
Interesting stuff actually it's true that he has many PSL flaws but somehow gets away with it. His eye Color is A17 right?

Interesting stuff actually it's true that he has many PSL flaws but somehow gets away with it. His eye Color is A17 right?
Looks something between A10 and A17 but yeah A17 looks about right.

• +1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Matheus
looks dom and high class

It's almost like Jaw is Law is a thing for a reason.

Blue eye can halo cuck eye

blue eyes and great jaw

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, RoundHouse and Matheus
- Low inhib masc haircut
- Eye colouring
- Insane Zygos + Mandible

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 6723
Ryan Gosling was shoehorned into that role, don't use him as an example
ask any girl, they'll tell you (in their own words) that he looks normie.

78% girls said he is hot and 22% didnt in this poll

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus and sandcelmuttcel

78% girls said he is hot and 22% didnt in this poll
Go out and actually ask girls if they find his face attractive.
You'll get a lot more "he's not really my type" than you're expecting.

• +1
Amazing jaw and cheekbones

eye color halo and insane bones

I asked my neighbor and she said Gosling is hot as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and mkoomz
yeah a lot of my normie friends have said hes amazing looking , whats your point. him n michelle morrone are very popular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
latest
jbw

actor halo
bad boy halo
dark triad halo

latest
eye is not everything. Hunter eyes is a myth. Looks at tigers eye area tigers would own you.