Why doesn't anyone her mostly recommend lowering bf to 10-12%

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Kinda funny how there are these big threads about maxing out your looks when the most crucial and life changing thing like lowering bodyfat to 10-12% is rarely brought up. And don't tell me you need to have bones for that, 95% of guys looks better at a very low bf, majority of people aren't facially deformed. Before people are called subhuman or rated here it should be mandatory for them to come to at least 13% bf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Mateusz74 and 4 others
they do recommend but its something 95 out of 100 people here can't do cuz too weak mentally

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, middayshowers, Mansnob and 12 others
Literally every one says this YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD
Im just saying when someone calls someone a 3psl it's over when he is clearly facially bloated, and if he goes to 10% bf he could easily go up 2psl points

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
You also have no perception of bf%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
they do recommend but its something 95 out of 100 people here can't do cuz too weak mentally
i Can not eat but focusing on every gram and making programme is too much for my iq tbh rn.
is there any way to reach it durably without counting each gram of food ?

@Lorsss you Jew why did you delete my comment you cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and 1 other person
i Can not eat but focusing on every gram and making programme is too much for my iq tbh rn.
Clen and Tren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no. its not even about focusing on gram and programme

if you want to be low bf% you have to learn to not like eating

if you like eating then you are losing. if you're thinking about foods you wanna eat, its over

i'm not even kidding by the way

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Zygos4Life, LordNorwood and 2 others
portion control

eat low calorie high volume food

fasting - best option. trains you mentally too & primes you for the rest of your weight loss

• Love it

if you like eating then you are losing. if you're thinking about foods you wanna eat, its over

i have a strong mental if i know the results will Come. i'm just afraid of becoming really sick like with 3 days water diet for example

Also most people here who claim to be 10-12% are actually more like ~15% so they assume they can't get much better looking when they further lean down

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others

I mean that's a little extreme. You can enjoy food just not be a slave to urges. Btw I'm curious, whats your TDEE?

• +1
  • Woah
portion control

eat low calorie high volume food

fasting - best option. trains you mentally too & primes you for the rest of your weight loss
i Can fast for 36 hours at best without eating and drinking

I have unfortunately fallen for the bear bulking meme and now i am at least 20% bf and look bloated. I can easily not eat and go down to 12%, but how do i retain my muscles while doing it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 3043
I have unfortunately fallen for the bear bulking meme and now i am at least 20% bf and look bloated. I can easily not eat and go down to 12%, but how do i retain my muscles while doing it?
train hard with heavy weights and eat enough protein to maintain positive nitrogen balance and supplement with lots of BCAA/aminos etc. all that bs.

• Woah
just work out at the same intensity when cutting. it's not that difficult, just keep it simple.

• +1
i have a strong mental if i know the results will Come. i'm just afraid of becoming really sick like with 3 days water diet for example
Just eating in simple daily deficit (nothing too steep) along with cardio and weights is enough doesn't require that much mental strength. Especially when you learn tips on how to feel full on a diet.
E.g high volume low calorie dense foods.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862
Calorie count is the only way boyo. If you have a good job you can get away with eating healthier fast food such as chipotle

• +1
Just eating in simple daily deficit (nothing too steep) along with cardio and weights is enough doesn't require that much mental strength. Especially when you learn tips on how to feel full on a diet.
it takes patience. that's the issue most people have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
just work out at the same intensity when cutting. it's not that difficult, just keep it simple.
It’s hard af to work as intense as you get deeper in your cut.

• +1
It’s hard af to work as intense as you get deeper in your cut.
true. Refeed days can be good for this as well as your mentality.

• +1
If you make decent money just eat chick fila grilled food and chipotle 2x a day with protein shakes and you will be good

• +1
I mean that's a little extreme. You can enjoy food just not be a slave to urges. Btw I'm curious, whats your TDEE?
my TDEE is around 4k kcal

and i'm 100% serious. the only way TO MAINTAIN leannes (not just get there once with an serious diet) is to kill your addicition to food. you have to disassociate yourself from dopamine high food gives. you have to not like eating. you have to only want to eat because its required for survival. this is not some extremist kind of view or w/e. this is the only way you will be walking around at 10% bf year around unless you're genetic freak like david laid who's shredded from 10 years old to the bones and cant gain fat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Leamsefmare, Norwooder and Deleted member 3043
true. Refeed days can be good for this as well as your mentality.
I haven’t had a refeed in three weeks. Just this week finally my bench dropped like 15Lb lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
train hard with heavy weights and eat enough protein to maintain positive nitrogen balance and supplement with lots of BCAA/aminos etc. all that bs.
But i heard you lose muscle if you cut. I would be really happy if i could build muscle and cut at the same time. Is Clen worth it for this purpose?

• +1
  • Love it
But i heard you lose muscle if you cut. I would be really happy if i could build muscle and cut at the same time. Is Clen worth it for this purpose?
Ask Jefferson he’s the steroid expert here

• +1
  • Love it
the best looksmax is getting lean and staying lean.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3043
my TDEE is around 4k kcal
tdee mogs me

and i'm 100% serious. the only way TO MAINTAIN leannes (not just get there once with an serious diet) is to kill your addicition to food. you have to disassociate yourself from dopamine high food gives. you have to not like eating. you have to only want to eat because its required for survival. this is not some extremist kind of view or w/e. this is the only way you will be walking around at 10% bf year around unless you're genetic freak like david laid who's shredded from 10 years old to the bones and cant gain fat
I know a lot of people who just stay lean even when bulking, such a genetic blessing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
you will lose muscle but its overrated how much muscle you will actually lose. and even if you do lose muscle it doesnt matter bcuz the micronuclei muscle cells stay within your muscle so one way you'll never lose the muscle once you learned (muscle memory)

and no. clen is very heavy on your heart health, don't do it. don't ever do steroids unless you're pro bodybuilder preparing for show

steroids FOR looksmaxxing purposes = retarded

steroids FOR being instagram influencer and professional bodybuilder = required

• +1
I haven’t had a refeed in three weeks. Just this week finally my bench dropped like 15Lb lol
Good ethic. Ofc your lifts might suffer a bit but tbh you should probably experiment w a refeed

I assume Because most here are already 10%-12% bf

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
Good ethic. Ofc your lifts might suffer a bit but tbh you should probably experiment w a refeed
Just haven’t had a chance to have one yet. I like to enjoy my refeeds and not rush it

• +1
I know bro.I was gonna go on clen,but it turned out i have health problems and if i try,it'll kill me.

I know bro.I was gonna go on clen,but it turned out i have health problems and if i try,it'll kill me.
If you have heart problems, tren WILL kill you heck even steroids might kill you

• +1
Reactions: Einon
i have brain hemoradge problems,not heart problems.
If you have health scarce don't fuck with oeds lol peds are for perfectly healthy young males

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Legit. 12% bodyfat + muscled body is the first thing you should be doing when looksmaxing.

brutal harsh truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2486
what the others already said. However you should cut slowly too if you want to retain as much muscle as possible. The faster you cut and the closer you get to low bf the more muscle you lose. You can start off moderately fast if you are above 20%, but if you are in the low 10s you need to slow down.

this is true - ive notice most people just kill time until their next meals and dream about food. its the people who dont like eating, or at least dont make it a major part of their life that are low bf. you have to have other things going on in your life, or use drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2486
it takes patience. that's the issue most people have.
Yeh tbh, cutting is a marathon not a sprint
When cutting I never really set myself a goal of how long I should cut for. So never stressed about dieting too hard tbh. I've been steadily losing fat for the past 7 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Casadonis
Forget sugars and low quality carbs

Forget sugars and low quality carbs
i disagree. you can't forget anything. as soon as you make one type of food the devil youre fuck3d as mentally you'll obsess over being able to eat it again, and once you do - binge train. you need to eat anything you want, that way you never feel deprived and never obsess over food. the key is though eating less overall, and only way to do this is not liking to eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
i disagree. you can't forget anything. as soon as you make one type of food the devil youre fuck3d as mentally you'll obsess over being able to eat it again, and once you do - binge train. you need to eat anything you want, that way you never feel deprived and never obsess over food. the key is though eating less overall, and only way to do this is not liking to eat
No chance with carbs and sugars buddy boyo
Africans and tribes man are lean becouse they dont touch chocolate and sugars and they eat allot big portions of chiken and other meats and vegetables,rice healthy foods
Sugars makes everyone skinny fat

Interesting. I have always noticed that getting lean is a consensus here since i joined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810